Pam's Precious Pets Paradise / shipps & charges card after canceling

1 McMinnville, OR, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-404-3738

Ordered a dog bed in Jan 2010, emailed & called to cancel this order. After several weeks found out the item had been shipped, not been cancelled and my card had been charged. This company is awful, no customer service, no follow up, pointing the finger to the consumer after flagging all emails to make sure they have been read. Got my bank on the phone, disputing the charge. Sent the package back unopened, and still have not received a refund a month later. (Feb 2010) Have been talking with Pam & Sara at the company, they are useless. Please look at other companies to order from, this one should be put out of business!

Comments

• Ro
      3rd of Mar, 2010

ditto. Just had same exact experience with a dog bed order. Try allpetfurniture.com via csn stores. Their price for the same item was even less. I just ordered so I cannot say whether this merchant is any better, but they were less expensive.

• Sh
      19th of Dec, 2010

This must be the same person I have seen on several websites reviewing Precious Pets Paradise. I can tell by her misspellings throughout the post and posting about the same thing. She spells 'shipps & charges card after canceling'.
    I can say from personal experience that Precious Pets Paradise is a really good store. I have bought there several times without one incident. And sorry Ron B. who is spamming, I have checked allpetfurniture.com prices and Precious Pets Paradise blows them away. May want to recheck your findings on that one.
    I chimed in here cause I hate to see something being said about a company that is completely false and untrue.
    If someone is unsure about a company, I would suggest just picking up the phone and speaking with someone in their customer service department and get a feel about that company and if your comfortable, go ahead and make a purchase. It's not rocket science here people.
    Looks like this poster left Pam's email, why not send her an email with this post and get her side of the story?
    Anyway, I'm threw, I said my peace and wish everyone would post something that is really helpful on these things! Sheryl B.

• Sh
      19th of Dec, 2010

This customer did NOT accurately reflect their dealings with our company. Through a chain of emails between the company and this customer the request for cancellation came AFTER the item had shipped due to a lack of response by the customer. The product was "missing" as in not returned to the company for sometime so of course the credit card was charged and no refund was given. What business would credit a customer without having the product returned? Because there was NO notification of when or how the item was returned the warehouse staff had to search for the product. Also, there was no information contained within the return so it took the warehouse staff sometime to determine the whereabouts of the exact item. Upon confirmation of the return the customer was promptly credited.

• Do
      25th of Jan, 2011

DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY "PRECIOUS PETS PARADISE". MY ITEM WAS DELIVERED TIMELY HOWEVER, THE SOFA I PAID $150.00 HAD A SLIT IN IT WHEN I OPENED IT (NO PACKAGING TO PROTECT INSIDE THE BOX). THEY ARE ACCUSING ME OF CAUSING THIS WHEN OPENING AND NOW INSTEAD OF SENDING ME A NEW COVER TO RESOLVE, WANT ME TO SEND THE WHOLE THING BACK WITH A LETTER TO SEE IF THEY WILL DO ANYTHING TO EITHER REPLACE/REFUND!

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND NOT THE WAY TO ENCOURAGE RETAIN REPEAT SHOPPERS!

• Ca
      26th of Jan, 2011

We have purchased from this company many times with no problems what so ever. Great prices and fast delivery. You even mentioned that it was delivered timely. Could it have been possible while you were opening the box you cut the bed with whatever you were using to open it?
    I have sent many of my friends as well and have heard nothing but praise about this company. Maybe you should have just asked for a replacement cover instead of sending the whole bed back.
    Anyway, sorry to hear this happened, but I'm sure if you would have spoken to a manager or something you may have been able to resolve this issue. - Thomas

• Ol
      6th of Jul, 2011

Ordered a booster bath on June 14, 2011. Item was on 2 to 3 week backorder. I cancelled the order on June 21, 2011. As of today July 6, 2011 I have not received the refund AS PROMISED. Dispute entered with PayPal and CC'd to my attorney.

• Sf
      19th of Jun, 2012

Can not get ahold of anyone. Have been trying to return a call from the company and no one answers the phone. What is the deal? We order the dog bath with the ramp and they want to send the steps. If my old dog could walk up the steps I would have ordered that. Now like I said we can not get ahold of anyone! Bad customer service