Pampered Paws Mobile Salon / Terrible Groomer

1 532 Beach Dr NE, St Petersburg, FlSt Petersburg, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 727 433 4033

I had 4 small dogs to be groomed. She didn't bathe any of them but sprayed fragranced spray on them to pretend that she did. The nails were still dirty and one dog still had grass in her fur. She did'nt cut their nails, trim their feet, pads or legs. She didn't brush their teeth or clean their ears. All these services were listed as part of the grooming. It even said a 10 minute massage. Get real lady, start with washing the dog and get the basics down and work your way up to massage. I refused to let her touch my 4th dog. I thought 3 was enough to get a good idea of her lack of experience and talent. I met her at Woofstock, a pet services fair and she had previously called to say that I had won a competition to receive half price first time grooming for all my dogs. When I called she said that she spoke to many people and did not remember that. She also said the prices had gone up 33% since May. I have had groomings done where I didn't like the cut or it was too short etc which is a preference thing but never have I had a grooming that was so unprofessional and badly done.

Comments

• Ca
      4th of Aug, 2008

• Fi
      25th of Aug, 2008

I have talked with this lady and she wanted a free grooming and decided to make a complaint. She is a scam artist unfortunately. Over 2.5 hours were spent on the dogs and she was present at the time.

• Fi
      25th of Aug, 2008

The pets were in poor condition prior to grooming. The owner was dissatisfied and I tried to please her as much as I could and have not had any prior complaints. I spent quite a bit of time with these dogs and she defrauded me and was verbrally rabusive. Groomers beware of Catherine in St. Petersburg, Florida.

• Fr
      3rd of Sep, 2008

To Whom this may concern:
    My name is Fruma. I am the owner of the salon and I was the groomer who came to my clients dog. I would like to first off state that the information above is incorrect. I had spent over an hour on each of the dogs. i did exactly what my normal procedure is when grooming. I groomed the dogs, bathed, massaged, nails clipped and teeth were in fact brushed. I appologize for any disturbance I may have caused however, the information is false my client had walked onto the salon and watched me. Not only did she harrass me but I offered to take them back rebathe them and do exactly what you had asked me to do, which I had already done but I wanted to provide the best customer service to my clients. She did not accept my offer. She also wrote a fraud check. I spent over 3 hours at her house working on the dogs and she wrote me a fraudulent check. I was pretty devastated. I had never met someone so rude just to get a free grooming. The dogs looked amazing. For the record I only use 1 spray of cologne at owners request. To all other groomers watch out for this customer. She will say whatever she needs to tell you to have a free cut. It was a terrible experience for I had did what I was supposed to do and I have been a groomer for years and I have never had a complaint nor such a bad experience with a client before. If you would like to contact me please email me at pamperedpawssalon@yahoo.com