Pamela S. Robison/DDS / Unauthorized charges continuing

1 1600 Ninth Street, Room 300, MS 3-18Sacramento, CA, United States
Phone: 916-653-0743

I am the purchasing officer for the California Department of Developmental Services. When my state credit card bill arrived for the month of January, I noticed 2 charges for government grants. Since I didn't make these charges, I called the toll-free number associated with them. No one ever answered the phone and I waited for more than 30 minutes each time I called. The bank allowed me to dispute the charges and removed them from my bill. This month, my statement reflected another charge from a company called Calendar Wizard. When I called the toll-free number I was told that they were a call center for over 30 business and couldn't help me dispute the charge. They did, however, inform me that the grant charges are associated with the Calendar Wizard and that it was a charge that automatically went to my card if I didn't "opt out" from the government grant program. I can't get anyone to help me take my name or card number from these companies. It is a state governemt credit card and the bank will only allow a certain number of disputes per card. More importantly, how did these companies get my credit card information?