Paltalk / paltalk chat rooms

United States Review updated:

there is a chatroom in paltalks human rights section called Christian, Muslim, Jewish Discussion the admins of this room are violating paltalks terms of service by not enforcing tos for giving out someones information on a profile investigatingn last 24 hours chatlog will prove this i complained to admin in room about it and she dotted me i also talked to the room owner about this matter and he was equally asarrogant as his admin

• Updated by exudesbrilliance, Sep 11, 2018

a red dot for a few minutes is no deterrant against violations of paltalk terms of service paltalk you have seen frommthe room admins responses i have a very valid complaint they banned me for reporting them to paltalk pity they never ban terms of service violaters violators please investigate my complaint paltalk thank you

• Updated by exudesbrilliance, Sep 13, 2018

itsnot is a pretend christian and hates jews epic and me caught her in her roomm hating onn jews she absolutely tolerated jesus is muslim

• Updated by exudesbrilliance, Sep 14, 2018

i am not supporting jesus is a muslim you [censored] i asked paltalk to investigate so tyhe person you are aming and would not ban would be banned from paltalk along with you who reposteed its link in room obviously paltalk does not care redhats have gone and paltalkis becoming like the wild west like yahoo did and yahoo died because of it

• Updated by exudesbrilliance, Sep 14, 2018

i have trapped youhere itnots you are clearly demonstrating how paltalks standards have dropped when they allow insults from room admins on their notice board

Ex
Sep 09, 2018

Comments

•   Sep 11, 2018

Jesus-is-Muslim who claims to be a sunny muslimah from Lebanon stole a Shi'a muslimah's pictures and identity from Instagram, paltalk can check that from the past history of the room, she herself, as a coward, sent Exudesbrilliancet to paltalk to complain about something she did some time ago, violating and breaking the humans and women's rights regarding TOS/terms of security and safety about someone 's real identity, stealing that Shi'a Muslima's photos and pretending to be her. She did not prove herself to be right, since she did not reveal herself on cam to prove us wrong. Therefore, she plays innocent and a victim, when as a matter of fact, she did the exact and precse thing she accuses us to have done to her. She lied that we created a fake account with her pics which thing it is not true, and it can also be verified on Instagram, related to that Shi'a Muslimah from Lebanon. Jesus-is-Muslim claims to be sunni Muslimah who loves her Shi'as brothers and sisters so much as she claims to, that she dares to steal their pics and identity. She is a coward, a pretender, a phoney and a hypocrite liar. The Liar is exposed and she does the crying in the rain, sending others to complain about that, instead of her doing that.

•   Sep 11, 2018

@kianara I will not send that link here, since I do not want to violate that Shi'a Muslima's real pics and precise identity. Jesus-is_muslim also gave another name to the room owner which it is not her real name, and it means adultery / fornication in Arabic. This sunni Muslimah did not report that, because she knows she is guilty and faulty of stealing that Shi'a Muslima's real photos and identity, deceiving all the others as well on paltalk. Shame on her and also to the one who spoke for her defense, being her accomplice at her breaking TOS and violating the human and women's rights.

•   Sep 11, 2018

@kianara *corrections*: Jesus-is-muslim aka The Straight Path, defence*, etc, Yet, I will not give the real or virtual name she provided to the owner of the room, because I was asked by him to be discreet, secretive about it, so I will respect his wish. Thank you for reading all this. I appreciate your understanding and you can check the facts. Best regards and wishes to all!

•   Sep 11, 2018

I have never hated the Jews, nor I will ever hate them. Calling me bad names does not help your case of complaining after all you have done being an imposter, a fraud, a phoney and a fake/false person with a fake identity on paltalk. I hate liars and the thieves of the peoples' real pics and identity from different socializing sites in her case Instagram, those stealers who violate and break the people's human rights, and also the terms of service, as well as the Terms of security and safety. That Lebanese-Australian sunni muslimah Jesus-is-muslim aka The Straight Path who is born in Australia, living over there as she claims to, she has Lebanese parental origins and she uses others like Exudesbrilliance aka her intermediate, being herself a coward, sending them to report the best G rated room so far on paltalk in Social Issues, Human Rights, which she called it Sharia Court. I would not be shocked and surprised to use Exudesbrilliance 's nickname being herself under cover, since she is used to steal the people's identity and photos from Instagram like that Shi'a Muslima's pics and identity claiming to be her. She did not show herself on cam paltalk, because she is not the one she claims to be, she is much older and possible a tranny at her old age behaving like a nymphomaniac.Calling me bad names means that she exposed her weakness and also her wickedness as well as erself being guilty f what she has done so far. EXPOSED.

•   Sep 11, 2018

@kianara Corrections*: impostor*, she did not show herself on camera on paltalk or on any other programs to prove herself wrong and to disprove us / to prove us wrong since she is not the she's muslimah in those photographs but possible she has an ugly old face being ashamed of herself. She is not obliged to show herself but at least she should not have stolen a young she's muslimah's photos and identity, since she said out loud many times how much she loves her Shi'a brothers and sisters, so much that she cannot help herself from stealing this pics and identity. Ops. Truth hurts her and her accomplice. Let it be! So be it!
    herself*. of*

•   Sep 11, 2018

She did not show herself on webcamera to prove herself right, and to prove us wrong / to disprove us, and also to show that she is innocent and a victim to all of that. She plays the innocent and victim card but God is going to deal with her in His Own best Way. Amen to that! Only a silly, dumb and stupid one will believe her continuous lies and also her accomplice 's lie, after doing what she did so far to that innocent and victim Shi'a Muslima from Lebanon who is much younger than her, and for sure more beautiful than her as well, not looking like an old tranny like the sunni Jesus-is-muslim with Australian citizenship and Lebanese parental origins. God is watching us and listening to all of us, so that He knows how to deal with liars who go to the hell fire. Jesus-is-muslim 's love for her Shi'as sisters is so intense and immense as she claimed many times, so that she stole their photographs and identity, Truth must be told, and also paltalk must be warned that there are fake people who break and violate the other people's human rights, and women's rights. Since there are no women rights in Islam, I know why she breaks them as well in the case of that Shi'a muslimah from Lebanon whose account is only in Arabic, never having Australians in her list. THE LIAR IS EXPOSED AND ALSO HER ACCOMPLICE. TRUE STORY.

Sep 11, 2018

@angelsswingss...factually this room dots those who break TOS as well as G rating. They do not allow personal attacks however are attacked in the room and when admns take the control they need people complain. In fact, if the personal information is false information than they are not giving out any information. I would also like to say that if paltalk would honor its own TOS...maybe some of this wouldn't happen when you (PT) gets complaints. There is a man on the program that is constantly making rooms slandering and lieing about me and others. Honestly, no one does anything. The room is question is a good room and well run. We have rules posted in the banner that some come in and break all the time and when we post the rules they ignore them. I think it is time for these people to grow up. The room has a G RATING for a reason and a good reason.

• Al
      Sep 12, 2018

After 18 years on paltalk. I see no enforcement of TOS terms of service. and alot of favoritism to certain groups of people...constantly. Terms of service is quite explicit and legally binding upon paltalk corporation. namely harrassment, stalking, death threats. Where are the red hats ..why is there so much apathy? So many people have left paltalk the past few years its incredible. Regarding the above chatter, jesus is muslim I have personally received many threats from them on private message and removed and blocked them. Why is this so rampant. Who monitors paltalk corporation? A contract is legally binding, when people violate serious tos offenses, their accounts should be terminated or banned. Enough said. Although no one seems to care at paltalk there are legal ramifications to impostering other people on the net and that people should not be enabled to feel anonomous here. Paltalk corporation can do so much better truely. This is a shame, isn't it?

•   Sep 13, 2018

I guess that Jesus helped me a lot, quite a great deal, to expose the sunni Lebanese-Australian muslimah aka Jesus-is-muslim and her account, since it is a mockery, a blasphemy, an offence to His Holy Blessed Name, saying that He was ever a muslim, a muhammadan or an Arab. All is for the Glory of Jesus Christ who is always the Jewish Yeshua HaMashiach, never a muslim, or an Arab. A true Christian would never agree with such a mocking and blasphemeous nickname.True story. Case closed about it.

•   Sep 13, 2018

I hate liars and the holy Bible is chrystal clear, when it says that the liars go to the hell fire, just like you Exudesbrilliance, and like he coward liar Jesus-is-muslim, the Australian-Lebanese sunni Muslimah who sent you here in order to defend and support her, altogether with her lies. Wow! Hilarious! She should create the account Allah-is-muslim, but not Jesus-is-muslim. I have lots of Jewish friends in the real life, and also in virtual, as well as in all my programs I use so far, Patalk can always check all my accounts and my Jewish contacts. Exudesbrilliance is exposed once again, he is also caught in the act of lying, defending and supporting another liar like Jesus-is-muslim aka The Straight Path. Truth must be told. Truth hurts the liars. Let it be so! So be it!

•   Sep 14, 2018

Look, Exudesbrilliance, if I were a liar, I would not have strongly reacted to your false commentaries, when you have not got any single idea, or not even any single clue about it, just putting your long big Pinnocchio 's nose into stuff, which is none of your damn [censored] business. Paltalk can check all my accounts, I have Jewish contacts as well, so who the heck do you think you are to treat people like that?, and I mean here the ones who expose liars with fake identity, stealing the Shi'a Muslimah's photos and identity as that so called " righteous" sunni Australian-Lebanese Muslimah Jesus-is-muslim? Give me a looooong break, dude ! The sane people will not even care about your damn hellish lies, and it happens for me to be just one of them. You can do your crocodile crying sheding your tears to mice and rats, defending and supporting liars as much as much as you like and as long as you want, but in conclusion, you are just another liar on the planet Earth, and thx a lot for exposing yourself, as you really are; just another lunatic senile on paltalk, speaking for another phoney and a thief of pics and identity. I am clean and ok, having integrity, so that Paltalk can check all of it, and you will lose, as always, for lying and being a false accuser, just like Satan, your daddy, and like his followers aka liars. You and Jesus-is-muslim aka The Straight Path are exposed for lying. Thx for your little help, buddy! Cheerio! Don't worry, be happy! Life is cool and great.

•   Jan 15, 2019

Sadly that this G rated room broke the TOS / Terms of security and safety. allowing the pimps and hookers joining it, cloning one of my nicknames, and all those pimps and hookers coming in the cloned nickname called itsformetoknowaboutyou with a naked picture in the display profile, pretending and claiming to be me in a G rated room, in the category Social Issues and Politics, Human Rights subcategory /section. I never ever use webcameras and pics on the net, since I know as a matter of fact, that there are pimps, hookers and their clients trying to track and hack the others' operating systems, their PC's. laptops, tablets, mobile phones. Even in this room there is a hooker called truly_scrumptous who sides with pimps, womanizers, fornicators and hookers, since she is one of them, and she came with her pimps slandering me, stalking me, backstabbing me, by using the pimps in itsformetoknowaboutyou, since she sides with them all, enjoying the sex dirty striptease cam show with the room owner who allows dirty filthy cloned nicknames/accounts of the pimps and whores. Truth must be told. It is outrageous that in a G rated room, hookers and pimps are allowed to come with fake nicknames and spreading lies, false information and gossip about me, without knowing me in real or in virtual. Shame on the room owner and to his dirty filthy allies for breaking TOS. God is watching us all and He will punish them for doing this to me and to others as well.