Paltalk / awful company

United States Review updated:

I was scanning my computer and found some spywere and wanted to change my password but i made this account when i was like 13 they told me to go to an room with 6 people in it but it was full and it kept saying that they wanted me to pay to go to the room when all i wanted to do is change my password. Paltalk has also gave me vundo an Trojan.

Pe

Comments

• Sh
    Paltalk - Harassment
    Chase City
    Virginia

dustpark011 and dustpark011_1 are making threats to harm me and harassing me what can I do?

• Gu
    Paltalk - Blocking members from chatting in a room

I was called a spic by the room administrator Maineiac and then immediately had my messages blocked so that I could not respond. This constitutes as racisism and is a violation of federal law.

• Pa
    Paltalk - chatrooms

paltalk is no longer enforcing terms of service in chatrooms now they are like the wild west with daily data protection breaches

• Th
      Oct 21, 2018
    Paltalk - We can't post long paragraph!
    Vietnam

Excuse me, We can't post long paragraph in the room. Please fix them! Thank you!

Oct 23, 2018
    Paltalk - owner abuse
    rawalpindi
    Pakistan

Dear sir
    i am new user of paltalk i like to stay here long but one off your user his name is faizi and also owner of i0i Hum tum i0i room
    He abusing me with out any reason and After that bounce me . i dnt like to stay his room but he insult me to much

• Pr
      Nov 14, 2018
    Paltalk - service
    New York
    New York
    paltalk.com

Red Admin Kookie has no manners. She doesnt behave like an admin. She doesnt treat people in a nice way and should learn manners

• Cl
      Apr 02, 2019
    Paltalk - Banned for no reason

Was banned after going to support about copy right violation and trade mark Violation

Involving
    WWE ppv
    UFC ppv
    Tna wrestling ppv
    Ring of honor ppv

Being rebroadcasted and paltalk making profit off selling subscription to watch the event illeagally