Palomar associatescollection

1 Review updated:

I once stsrted a web program started by a company called stores online. We went to a convention center in Pueblo, Colorado over a year ago. This was a scam and nothing worked as the bottom line with the program the people working for stores online said they were goping to help me create the web site and school me through the web designing. After paying nearly 2700.00 plus interest I wuit dealing with the people here because they would not even help me get the web site started. It was full of more deals with attachments that also had each time with a new deal joined with the origional deal appx 2500.00 for what ever... More money and ### lies... I recently after thought I resolved this with this vicious group Palomar associates is a rip off business who feeds on others wounds. I remember California a long time ago where there was businesses like this then out there. Palaomar you are disquisting and you are stealing peoples money. I hope they put all of you in Jail. Thieves YOU ARE!!! Leave me alone personally as Iam willing to take you to Court for Harrassment and more. You people need to be Shut down and Locked up in Jail!!!

Comments

• Do
      Dec 24, 2010

Donna g.
    I have a stores on line account that i can not even use. now because this was a scam, and now Palomar associates keep calling me for money on a web site i can not use. Where can i get help.

• Ki
      Jan 07, 2011

oh my god!! I'm getting the same problem from this company! How can I get this resolve? I'm scared because they have put this on my credit report.