Palmer Brock & Associates / Crooks

1 United States

Palmer Brock & Associates stole my money after calling and speaking to Kelli Smith and her associate they took my money of $995.00 and never contacted my mortgage company, after speaking to my mortgage company I was instructed to stop dealing with them I immediately terminated my contract with Palmer Brock (Kelli Smith) and after repeatedly trying to contact them they suggested to file bankruptcy to delay foreclousure and faxed me these documents which I refused to do, and if anyone has ever received their contract it specifically states if you file bankruptcy they will terminate their contract and they instructed me to do this, I finally spoke to Kelli Smith who assured me that their would not be an issue getting my refund and then I never heard from her again, it has been 11 months and I am still working on getting my money back from these crooks, they make a lot of promises to people that are vunerable at this time in their lives and they take advantage of us. All I want is Palmer Brock & Associates to be punished for deceiving the customers.

Bo