Palm Partnersdetox and rehab

First let me say I was not court ordered. No one sent me to Palm Partners, I choose to go to Palm Partners. I am a 45 year old white male, married with three children. MY wife is a nurse and I own a medium sized construction company. I have never been to jail or had any legal issues concerning my addiction to pain medication. I was told there was a gym, a gourmet chief, that I could take my medication prescribed to me from my home doctor (non narcotic) and that I could take my body building supplements (no STEROIDs). However none of that was true. I arrived at the end of December 2016 around lunch time. I told them exactly what I take daily, how much and the last time I took it. They wrote it all down and said they would go see the doctor. Unfortunately, I was taking a very very large amount of pain pills daily. I explained this to them exactly. They said they would use subutext to get me off the pain pills. I questioned them about precipitated withdrawals. The nurse practitioner said it would not cause that and I would be fine. I pressed hard because I knew better. He convinced me that PW would not happen. Well guess what these I###TS gave me subutext within 9 hours of my last use and put me in precipitated withdrawals. Once I was sick from it, they came in and gave me more two hours later and it made me deathly sick. I went through hell the first night because of them. Once I got past that, I was so nauseous I could not eat. I got weaker and weaker as the days went by. The doctor designed a taper for me. I was called into the office by another nurse practitioner and she changed my taper after two days reducing it by 75%. So I went from taking an enormous amount of pain pills to nothing in four days and was shipped off to Palm Trails. I was in complete withdrawals. I could not eat, throwing up constantly, super nauseous. I was very sick. They did nothing, I suffered the entire week. I could not eat. I was so weak I could not shower. It took all I had to walk to the med office to get what they call "comfort meds" which did nothing.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Delray Beach, FL The first day they gave me someone else medication. My medication was in limbo and did not arrive until day two at Palm Trails. So I just laid there and suffered. Once I got the medication, I started taking it. The first day after taking the meds my throat felt really weird. I said something to the tech and he just blew me off. I took the night dose before bed. Come to find out I had an allergic reaction to the medicine and my throat completely closed. I could not swallow my own spit and was having trouble breathing. They got a van and took me to the ER. I got there at 9 PM and stayed until 5:30 AM. Once discharged I had to sit in the waiting room for an hour waiting on them to pick me up. Of course they take everything you own so I did not have the change to get something to drink. I felt terrible from withdraws and a very sore throat. They did not care. Once back on property, I continued to struggle to function. I lost 21 pounds in 12 days from my time at Palm Partners and they did nothing but let me suffer. On top of the hell I went through. Every person there smoked except me. I had smoke blown in my face every time I went to the cafeteria to get some Ensure ( all I could keep down) or any where else. It was an argument to get the Ensure. When I smelled the food which was absolutely not gourmet. I would throw up. The language from the other people (mostly 20 something year old kids) was terrible. Constant cursing, in every meeting, every function, every class. Terrible language that I was forced to listen to daily. This was the worst experience of my life. Palm Partners is a terrible place. Again, they will tell you if you ask about reviews that the bad ones are written by people that did not want to be there, court ordered, mommy and daddy ordered, etc. I researched this place and choose it. I questioned them about the bad reviews I read and they had an excuse for all of them. I which I would have not ignored the reviews. Do not go to Palm Partners unless you want to be treated like an inmate, ignored, given other peoples meds, left to suffer in your room or made sick at their hand.

Mt
Jan 17, 2017

Comments

• Sh
      Dec 06, 2017

Thank you for the review. I am filing charges today. The police are actually coming here today. It would be a stronger case if we filed as a large group. If you are anyone you know is interested, my email is [protected]@gmail.com. I am happy to provide you with my number by email. Thank you. Michelle Crary.