Palliser Furniture Upholstery / 2 piece sectional
I brought a 2 piece sectional in May from Hom furniture in Minnesota. I custom order. Paid almost $4000.00 dollars. Palliser delivered it in July. I've had it for for almost 3 months. Already the cushions are sagging the seats and back. The furniture has not been sat on a total of 10 times. It looks like they are different pieces. I want a credit so I can buy with another manufacturer. If Hom will not agree. I will take legal action.
More Palliser Furniture Upholstery Complaints & Reviews
- Palliser Furniture - leather sofa 
- Palliser Furniture - poor quality 
- Palliser Furniture - warranty and poor products 
- Palliser Furniture - reclining leather sofa and loveseat 
- Palliser Furniture - lets retailers bully the smaller stores
- Palliser Furniture Upholstery Ltd. - leather couch and loveseat
- Palliser Furniture Upholstery - palmiam 70319-07-ab. and 70319- 35-ab.
- Palliser - sectional
- Palliser Furniture - power recliners - also made in mexico -
- Palliser Furniture Upholstery - miami sectional very poor quality