[Resolved] Pall Mall / red 100's

1 Amelia, OH, United States Review updated:

I bought a pack of Pall Mall red 100 cigs and every single cigarette burnt like a bad self-rolled cigarette, so it would run and the cherry sometimes even fell out, i had to keep butting out my cigarette and re-light it so it would burn more evenly. I've never had that happen b4, i kept one cig and i still have the packaging. i bought them from a little Mom and Pop store so i never get a receipt, they like to save on paper I guess. Am I able to get a new pack? Please and thank you..

• Resolution statement

• Updated by Dvboyer1, Nov 28, 2017

My Pall Mall red 100's burnt like bad self-rolled cigs and the cherry kept falling out, can i please get a new pack? Thank you..

• Please ask this consumer to call the toll-free number on the side of their pack to report the product quality complaint. Our representatives need additional information for processing the complaint. Thanks.

Dv
Nov 28, 2017

Comments

14th of Jun, 2018

pal mal super king red. i keep getting the occasional pak that tastes of grease when smoking using the capsule