Pall Mallbad tabacco

our smokes keep going out plus the filter slides out/please tell me if its bad tabacco or is tour machinery in need of repair/if this the the problem please call this is my fieldSee the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Greeneville, TN.

• Graham Watts 61's Response, Feb 04, 2017

No capsule

• Vaughan112's Response, Sep 17, 2017

Was especially disapointed the next morning when all i had left was those 6 faulty cigarettes

• Brent Trotta Sr Trotta's Response, Apr 07, 2018

I smoked a bug and got sick . I was smoking and my expanded. After a close look at it ..its a cockroach or stink bug . It made me very ill . The taste of it made me hate smoking these after 35 years with the same brand...
    Brent trotta sr
    520 southern ave
    Coraopolis pa 15108
    ...

• MichaelMcC22's Response, Oct 09, 2019

I opened my pack and most of the cigarettes were almost halfway empty, I have never had a problem before but I feel like I was cheated on my pack as they were not full cigarettes. I hope this problem can be solved quickly and in a respectable manner. Thank you for taking the time to look at this problem

Comments

• Ge
      May 16, 2013

DEAR SIRS, I PURCHASED 2 CARTONS OF MY USUAL PALL MALL RED 100 AND FIND THEM TO BE SUBSTANDARD. I HAVE BEEN SMOKING PALL MALLS FOR OVER 20 YEARS CHANGING FROM MARLBORRO BEACAUSE OF PRICE. THEY WERE THE 50 OFF SPECIAL. ARE THESE LOWER QUALITY CIGS OR DID I GET A BAD BATCH. THEY ARE WORSE THAN ULTRA LIGHT. WHAT'S UP...[protected]@yahoo.com

• St
      May 15, 2014

Cigarettes are gross!

• Te
      Aug 15, 2018
    Pall Mall Cigarettes / R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company - Complaints email service
    Oxford
    England, Cotswolds
    United Kingdom

I ckmplained about a throat injury caused by defective cigarrettes .. i emailed as directed. Ive heard nothing back.

My email address [protected]@yahoo.co.uk

• Ho
      Aug 15, 2018
    Pall Mall Cigarettes / R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company - Pall mall cigarette
    Waskatenau

Went to have a smoke and my cigarette has something black and hard in the filter, what is that ?!? Is this the standard or quality?

• Sc
    Pall Mall Cigarettes / R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company - Menthol 100s
    AMARILLO
    Texas

More than half the packs of the entire carton the filters came off during smoking them, Ive never had an issue ever.
    Do I need to send a picture of where it fell toff and burned my leg and my chair.
    I'm not sure why I got an email saying not enough information
    I sent pictures of filters off and the serial numbers
    Thanks you in advance
    Sherry

• Ky
      Aug 20, 2018
    Pall Mall Cigarettes / R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company - Pall Mall Menthol in the silver pack
    Yanceyville
    North Carolina

With regret, as a pall mall smoker it's very discouraging when you believe that you are buying fresh cigarettes but you find an expired coupon in the pack of cigarettes . Only telling me that the cigs. are out of date also. Attached is a copy of the receipt and coupon

• Br
    Pall Mall Cigarettes / R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company - Pall mall menthol 100s
    Coraopolis
    Pennsylvania

I was smoking in my car and my cig expanded. Dont know what this is but i got sick from 1 taste of it . Gag my guts out. I been smoking pall mall menthol for 35 plus years and this is a big turn off ...Brent trotta sr
    520 southern ave
    Coraopolis pa 15108

• Ro
      Aug 21, 2018
    Pall Mall Cigarettes / R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company - Broken cigarettes

The only type of cigarette i smoke is pall mall red 100s and been smoking for 16 years I bought a pack of pall mall red 100s and half of them had a slit in them yesterday. I have never complain ever so if you would reimburse me on a pack cause you know they arent cheap thanks

• Zi
      Aug 21, 2018
    Pall Mall Cigarettes / R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company - Pall mall tobacco

Doesn't taste like tobacco, not giving me a hit. Just taste like nothing very unhappy with the product. Could you compensate for me?

• Kr
    Pall Mall - pall mall special king size 20 pack
    Longueuil
    Quebec
    Canada

I bought I pack of pall mall specials 20 pack at my local dep like I always do, and the filter of some of the cigarettes were not on properly and even one of the cigarettes had a big hole in the cigarette right before the filter making it and most of my cigarettes an able to smoke them. I have to throw out several cigarettes because of this issue.

• Fl
    Pall Mall Cigarettes / R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company - Blue Pall Mall Regular
    High River, Alberta
    Canada

My wife bought a 25 pack of cigarettes and after opening them she noticed the filters from 4 of the cigarettes just fell off. We put the pack aside just in case you wanted us to send them to you for examination.
    Not sure if this helps but the serial number/bar code on the pack is [protected] 9

Pall Mall Cigarettes / R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company - newport platinum
    Big Rapids
    Michigan

I just recently purchased a pack of Platinum's on November 4th, with a coupon in it, that expired on the 31st of October. I would like something in place of my expired coupon.

• Va
    Pall Mall - pall mall red 20's
    East london
    South Africa

I just bought 2 boxes of Pall Mall Red 20's in the 1st box ive found 6 of them have fallen apart from not being glued properly from the tip down to about half way - 3/4 of the way am not happy :( i have been buying pall mall for many years and i really enjoy the taste if you would like to send me a free packet i wont mind :) even a carton :) thanx

• T9
    Pall Mall - pall mall double capsule cigarettes
    United Kingdom

Upon lighting one of your pall mall double capsule cigarettes, it made a 'pop' sound and showered me with burning pieces of tobacco! I've smoked these for a fair while now and have never had that happen to me before, nor with any other brand I have smoked.

Pall Mall - pal mall blue capsuls
    Wendover bucks
    United Kingdom

My pack of 20 had all hollow butts i could not smoke them properly i would like a refund as i got the shop the next day to open another and that was the same so there as got to be a bad bacth pal mall are selling [censored] that are not fit to sell

• Ta
    Pall Mall - a carton of pall mall full flavor 100
    Iola
    Kansas

The cigarette is not glued to the filter. They fall apart. The first cigarette pulled out, I went to tap the ashes off and the cigarette feel apart from the filter. It has happened in every pack multiple times in this carton.

• Me
      Sep 18, 2018
    Pall Mall - pall mall black 100's
    Ham Lake
    Minnesota

Opened a pack of the above product and the first one I pull out the filter is shredded. Tobacco falling out. with how much a person pays for this product I sure would like them all to be useable.

• Ro
      Sep 18, 2018
    Pall Mall Cigarettes / R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company - Cigarettes broken
    Pretoria
    South Africa

When I open my cigarettes box, 11 cigarettes was broken as per the picture below. The packet of cigarettes was bought at checkers in Pretoria.

• Je
      Oct 03, 2018
    Pall Mall Cigarettes / R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company - Longbeach cigarettes

I purchased a packet of Longbeach Rich Blues in 30's and there was a smoke inside that had half a but and was not filled like the others...I have provided photos. Considering the amount of money they cost, I am not happy! At nearly $40 a packet I would expect that the packet be coated in gold and not have half a butt! Not happy!!

• Su
      Oct 15, 2018
    Pall Mall Cigarettes/R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company - bad cigarets
    Battle Creek
    Michigan

Your cigarettes suck. they are making people sick . Honestly if they make people sick to the point of having diarrhea, then you should either change or stop making them!!!

• C1
      Oct 21, 2018
    Pall Mall Cigarettes / R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company - Pall mall double capsule
    Luton, England, Bedfordshire
    United Kingdom

I buy a box on pall mall double capsule every two days I have just opened my box to find that I have 19 cigarettes and one cigarette but end. I have had a few issues with pall mall on the filters splitting and the paper not being tight around the tobacco and it all falling out.

• Po
      Oct 21, 2018
    Pall Mall - online registration
    Cabot
    Arkansas

When I'm trying to fill out the registration form for pall mall I can get everything filled out except for the zip code. I can not get it to type in no matter what I do.

• Cl
      Oct 22, 2018
    Pall Mall - double capsule xl
    Middlesbrough
    England, Cleveland
    United Kingdom

As a regular buyer of this brand I was disappointed (and annoyed) to find the packet I bought today was faulty. The filter tips and the tobacco end were not stuck together...3 tips in a row I pulled out and had to "doctor" them holding it together to enable me to smoke it sorry to complain but for the price of ciggaretts these days I felt I had to

• Na
      Oct 23, 2018
    Pall Mall - no crush
    Winnipeg
    Manitoba

Hello PallMall,

I've bought multiple of your packs of cigarettes (gold), and as these were crush cigarettes i've had four out of twenty cigarettes that didn't crush. It's very disappointing as i am a long term customer, so I hope that you will compensate me in any way that you feel is necessary.

Yours Sincerely,
    Natalie Rose Linnemann

• Ge
      Oct 23, 2018
    Pall Mall - tobacco 30g packet
    Birmingham
    England, West Midlands
    [protected]@hotmail.com

I brought your brand only to find a few hairs in the packet. I've taken pictures of the packet and me what was found. I find this unacceptable and want it sorted asap. Hope tohear and have a reply and it sorted out if you want 2 keep your costumer.

• Do
      Oct 28, 2018
    Pall Mall Cigarettes/R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company - pallmall 100 red pack

Trying to enter your sweepstakes and your systems will not let me there seems to be a problem at every turn are you guys saving all the good prizes for your buddies I bet they do not have problems registering it must be rigged let some real people win for once we actually smoke your cigarettes thanks a ton pallmall

• Ka
      Nov 11, 2018
    Pall Mall Cigarettes / R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company - Pall mall blue capsule
    Unknown
    United Kingdom

Three times this past month I've had to throw a cigarette away due to tasting and smelling plastic when smoking it.

• Ca
    Pall Mall - website
    Cleveland
    Ohio

I have been with your site for awhile now. I moved an stopped using it for a few. I got a email an went to site an its says i am not registered user, but i know i was. what can i do to get my coupons restarted in mail. My last four digits of social security is 8672. My new address is 3645 East 47th Cleveland Ohio 44105

• Ga
    Pall Mall - defective smoke
    burnaby
    British Columbia
    Canada

My smokes had holes in them I took a picture of it. It made the experience quite unsatisfying. For the price I pay for your product I expect a lot more. Especially with all the other brand options available. Basically I like them strong and I feel cheated. Please don't let me down again pall mall.

• Gr
    Pall Mall - pall mall cigarettes
    fareham
    England, Hampshire
    United Kingdom

I purchased a packet of cigarettes and the filters are empty with no fresh taste capsules

Pall Mall - paul mall blue
    [protected]@gmail.com

I had one of the sigarettes and saw the product was rolled with a piece of tobacco and not glued totally.
    Just wanted to let you know that from the serial number on the box that I could maybe be a calibration problem or something.
    Hopes this helps.
    Kind regards
    Jacques

• Gr
    Pall Mall - pall mall menthol
    South Africa

I would like a complain because I bought a carton Pall Mall menthol cigarettes, but 3 of my packets in the carton isn't menthol and just plain Pall Mall.
    Regards
    Jani

• De
      Nov 14, 2018
    Pall Mall - ultra lights 100's non menthol
    Wisconsin
    [protected]@saputo.com

Getting menthol cigarettes in non mental packs. My last pack had 3.

• Ph
      Jan 05, 2019
    Pall Mall Cigarettes / R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company - Damaged cigarette
    1000 View Rd
    Kelowna
    British Columbia
    Canada

Took a cigarette out of pack. There is a RIP in one side. Cant smoke it. Not happy. Especially since they cost so much here in Canada. At almost $13 per pack it's a pain to be even out one

• Vo
      Jan 22, 2019
    Pall Mall Cigarettes / R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company - Pall Mall 100’s cigarettes
    Santa Rosa Beach
    Florida

I bought a carton today and the packs were open on the bottom. The plastic was broken and I was scared to smoke them cause I don't know how old they are and are the contaminated

• Le
      Apr 15, 2019
    Pall Mall Cigarettes / R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company - Cigarettes
    United Kingdom

About 5 of my cigarettes had no menthol ball in them, would it be possible for a refund or new pack please?

• Ni
      May 12, 2019
    Pall Mall Cigarettes - Pall Mall Special King Size
    Canada

I purchased a pack of Pall Mall Special King Size in Cowichan Bay British Columbia and one of the cigarettes was only an inch long and had no tobacco in it and a filter in both ends!?! What's up with that? What can you do to resolve this?

• Ka
      Jun 10, 2019
    Pall Mall Cigarettes - Double capsule cigarettes
    United Kingdom

I only smoke this brand and type and have now three times wasted money as when I've double clicked 14 of them detached from the cigarette (filter). I let this go twice before but I cannot afford to buy cigarettes that are faulty and unsmokeable. Very angry that quality control is obviously not controlling quality.

Aug 01, 2019
    Pall Mall Cigarettes - Damaged Cigarettes
    Canada

3rd pack in a row have damaged cigarettes...what's going on over there?

• Ca
      Aug 24, 2019
    Pall Mall Cigarettes - defective ciggarette
    3755 n nellis blvd lot 70

Pulled the cigarette out of my pack and at the bottom half the paper is broken and split up like a machine didn't release it early enough while it was rolling it