Paldin Medi Co. / Collecting fees

1 Bulgaria Review updated:

I just want to make sure if paldin medi co. is a registered company from europe? Because i have send my application online at jobineurope, i have made contacts with them and they referred me at paldin medi co which will help me process my work permit, application form EU standard, motivation letter etc... according to them. Paldin medi co. is now asking me to pay 26pounds for the said documents. I really loved to work in Europe, but i don't want to risk. I just want to be sure.

Th

Comments

Ji
  3rd of Jul, 2008
Paldin Medi Co - Nice and friendly customer service, excellent quality
Paldin Medi Co
United Kingdom

I have recently used a documents preparation service through one company called Paldin Medi Co. Service was nice and quick and they have excellent and friendly customer service. They deal with all kinds of paper work necessary when one wants to travel to Europe – for any purpose – business, tourism, work, visit. Now I am looking for low-cost plane tickets for my family to bring them also here.

Le
  20th of Aug, 2008

Paldin Medi CO is SCAM... they just want to collect money ...if an employer wants to hire they will contact you...

Ro
  14th of Oct, 2008

Hi Guys! ( PLEASE READ!!i attached the mail that they send to me )
thanks for the information that you gave.
Paldin Medi Co. is surely a SCAM!!! now i confirmed it to you guys. when i got a chance to chat with EMILY PETERSON who also emailed me about the job in U.K, i was surprised about the processing of the documents. she said i have to pay 32 euros in the company PALDIN MEDI CO. for application package. i was thinking that why would i pay them, without any assurance from those person whom i didnt know and definitely can't see them personally. Maybe this is a lesson for the people out there searching for a job in other country! You have to know first the person you are dealing with. BEWARE!! TAKE CARE! AND GOD BLESS! thanks again!

concerned citizen from philippines!

THE MAIL! BEWARE!
Your payment is going to be 14 pounds per hour.You will have 8 hours work day, 40 hours work week.You will
have two rest days.You will have work contract for six months as there is an opportunity for an extension.In this
contract it is included full package of health and social insurances and also paid vacantions.The accomodation
is taken by the employer.You will have food during the working day.The plane ticket and visa fees are also
taken by the employer.More details about the employer you will have when it contacts you.

Emily Peterson: You are going to have a preparation of documents and work permit which have to be made in an European Union
standarts.The deadline for this preparation is fixed by the employer.Unfortunately, this deadline is very short
Your documents have to be ready on OCTOBER 16.You have to make your documents because they are the way through
which the employer finds out that you are ready and willing to fill in the vacant position.This is important
because the employer takes next step on the basis of these documents.So the main key in your application is
the correct, standartized and prepared documents.

Emily Peterson: Since we are only site intermediary, we can't help you professionally in this preparation, so
we are recommending you a company which we trust as professionals.They are offered to us from our clients.
The company name is Paldinmedico.They are the team who are going to help you to make your documents.They are
ready to make the documents according to the European Union standarts.And also they will prepare them for
the short period of two working days.Their ways of connection are at: YAHOO-messenger: moshnostkontrol., E-mail
address: paldinmedico@gmail.com.

Emily Peterson: When you contact them you have to just say that Emily Peterson sends you and that you are our applicant and you
need an application package for UK.Please contact with them as soon as possible!!If you agree with their
conditions, please begin the process because the employer will need the application package on time.When the
process starts Paldinmedico will request yours and yours employer details.I think that there is a fee 32 euro for the
preparation of the documents but I am not so sure.About fees and payments you have to speak with Paldinmedico
because you don't have financial duty to us.Our commision is going to be paid by the employer itself and

Emily Peterson: you won't have deductions from your future salary.The basic information for the documents which I have is that
they are a resume, work permit application form, motivation letter.But since I am not professional in this
section for further information you have to speak with paldinmedico.
annuled!!!So this step is very important for the validity of your vacancy!!
So you have to know that these procedures are very important for your application since the employer will make
its move on the basis of these documents.As the next step is when it sends you a copy of the work contract,

Emily Peterson: employee's profile, travel details, the date you have to be available, who is going to meet you and where and
what kind of documents you have to prepare in order to make your stay there legal.
They are now online!

If you have questions please feel free to ask me

@@@@@@BEWARE@@@@@@@33######BEWARE!!!

Sa
  16th of Oct, 2008

hi guys..i just researched about this company Paldin Medi Co and if you want to know more about them., go to www.alienbooks.net, then click TRANSLATION SERVICE. All their information are there including the terms and conditions. This is their main website. nakarecieve din kasi ako ng email same as you guys so I researched about them its up to you to decide whether to believe them or not. Thanks..Goodluck!

Cr
  16th of Oct, 2008

Hi SAM, then what did you do as you received that mail? Did you continue processing your application with them?

Sa
  18th of Oct, 2008

Hi cris! no I did not pay attention to it because I dont have plans to work abroad. I just researched about it because I am so curious about this Paldin Medi Co thingy, , , so there. I was able to get theire website and even chedked for their IP address as well.

Bo

hello guys !

we have the same expreience about this company, but i try my luck its not a big amount anyway. if this is scam it doesnt hurt much and if its not well maybe i get the job. at least somebody try. and i will post it here what happen to share to everyone. GOD BLESS

Bo

hi!!

i just pay for the package, i just wanna ask how long it takes for the processing of all the documesnts including visa. im from philippines. can you please send more info please. im from philippines.
god bless...

We
  21st of Oct, 2008

so what happened after you paying in paldicom

Lo
  27th of Oct, 2008

Hi Sam,

I think the Paldin Medi CO's really a scam. I received the exact response from this Emily Peterson as in verbatim. I was amazed at first bat ang bilis nya magtype with those long responses. Then when I asked bout the exact location in UK she didn't answered my question and instead made a sort of "copy and paste" of what Roi Mac had posted. Here's our conversation

Emily Peterson: thank you
Emily Peterson: The work position was confirmed after representing your CV and after a conducted telephone conversation with the employer.
This employer pays interest in your profile and let us give you more job details.
That vacancy is offered to you only.The chance is brilliant since the employer wants to apply for a work permit for you.
So now you have to prepare the necessary documents which the employer requires.

Emily Peterson: your position is an office assistant in a communicative company in UK
Emily Peterson: are you interested?
eirohl: yes maam, where exactly in UK?
Emily Peterson: ok
Emily Peterson: Your payment is going to be 16 pounds per hour.You will have 8 hours work day, 40 hours work week.You will

Your documents have to be ready on OCTOBER 29.You have to make your documents because they are the way through
the correct, standartized and prepared documents.

address: paldinmedico@gmail.com.

you won't have deductions from your future salary.
Emily Peterson: Please when you contact them inform us immediately about your decision because If you don't your application will probably be
annuled!!!So this step is very important for the validity of your vacancy!!
its move on the basis of these documents.
Emily Peterson: Something most important when the preparation of the documents begins please inform me!
They are now online!

If you have questions please feel free to ask me

eirohl: ok thank you Ms Emily, I'll contact the paladinmedico and will give you a feedback on our conversation. Thank you
Emily Peterson: Please don't forget about the deadline because if you don't do your documents on time your application will be discontinued!!

Emily Peterson: thank you

It was really a copy paste job and some sort of revisions sa part ng compensation. Sayang, I was hoping for a real job in Europe pa naman. It's not really my luck.

Cr
  28th of Oct, 2008

I guess this service offered by the Paldin Medi Co. is SCAM... I tried to work on them but since i want proof of legality upon their service offered, I asked them to give me any contact details of my employer but they keep on sending me the procedure of application.

Il
  29th of Oct, 2008

Its a good thing that I searched for the company's profile. If its existing or not, what it's nature and location. But I came across to this site. I'm kind of convinced that an email from jobineurope, a chatting with emily peterson and someone from padinco. is a scam.

Gr
  31st of Oct, 2008

hello guys yes, paldin medi co and jobineurope is one..they are a scammer..dont believe them...send to other filipino guys that hunt a job in jib in europe.BEWARE FOR THEM THEY ARE FAKE I SEND THEM MONEY THRU WESTRN UNION AFTER THEY RECEIVE THE MONEY THEY DONT SEND ME EMAIL ANY MORE.

Lu
  7th of Nov, 2008

Fraud Fraudulent, Fraudsters..Might be a maximum of three bulgarians and theirs pinged systems to work with a webpage called raboteu.net, job-ineurope and paldin
keep away and beware my frnds

Ch
  7th of Nov, 2008

GUYS you can check this conversation, everything is all up to you...
me: i have read to some forum that this a big time scam, what can you say about it?
moshnostkontrol: I'm not surprised. People complaint about everything, even Nokia, Microsoft, power suppliers, airlines, etc. Especially when a person could not find a job even in his/her own country and has nothing to but sit in front of the computer and complaint about this and that

moshnostkontrol: some of the forums are started by competitors of JobinEurope.net and all the opinions are published by one and the same person
me: if there are competitors destroying your reputation then why there's no person in forum telling that you are not scam. they keep on posting that after you receive the money you don't email them anymore.
moshnostkontrol: actually, there are a lot of positive estimates there
moshnostkontrol: that's rediculous
moshnostkontrol: we are online monday to friday
me: yeah i noticed that
moshnostkontrol: each and everyone could discuss their issues with us if they have any
moshnostkontrol: so, do you think they are reasonable?
me: you maybe online everyday but aren't you ignoring someone who follow up their application to you?is it possible? you cannot blame people there's a lot of scam almost everywhere, people just want to make sure now before dealing into something
moshnostkontrol: I understand your concern
moshnostkontrol: we're not ignoring anyone
moshnostkontrol: Our company was created in 1995 and since then we have been actively working. Since in this case, it is obviously necessary to convince you in our conscientiousness, we can ensure you that should there be a slightest stigma on our reputation, we should have stopped working long ago and also the authorities should have taken the necessary measures against us. Instead, we go on working successfully.
me: but what can you say about people whom you have helped to fix their documents there and currently working in uk already, why dont they give assurance to people that this is for real:D
moshnostkontrol: we have no feedback
moshnostkontrol: we deal with documents preparation only and after we prepare their cocuments our relations are completed
moshnostkontrol: no one risks his/her reputation for some 30 eur
me: but if you collect 30 euros to a lot of people that's still a lot money ryt?
moshnostkontrol: 30 eur cost nothing here
moshnostkontrol: We guarantee that your documents will be prepared with excellent quality, observing the current European standards.

moshnostkontrol: all the documents will be ready in only one work day after we clear your payment

...many dreamed to work in UK and I'm one of them but before we dive to that let us always be aware, check and confirm first to someone reliable. Perhaps the most safe is apply in licensed recruiters in our country...you can check it in poea website. god bless us all

Za
  13th of Nov, 2008

Hey!!! Thanks guys i found you! i was about to send payments for paldi medi co. but my curiosity brought me to this site!! Kill those muggle scammers!! sinasamantala nila yung kagustuhan nating maka pag trabaho sa abroad!...

He
  17th of Nov, 2008

guys! we have the same situation regarding this ridiculous scam! i've been trying to call them up through messenger or skype but they always hang up the phone! weird isnt? at first they said chatting is not accepted. they are not consistent with what they are saying and think a millions times guys before doing any moves! goodluck and god bless!

Al
  22nd of Nov, 2008

Thank you guys now I know thru your coments that this Paldin Medi is a scam, I want to ask what website or Government Agency can tell that Paldin Medi is illegal or fraud?

Ks
  29th of Nov, 2008

Dear all I was just about sending money to moshnostkontrol but decided to check on them. good that I did since they seem to be scammers. thank you all. 32euros is not much anyway but from lots of people it is a fortune. I think this is a subtle way of deceiving people unaware since not much money is involved it is guaranteed that lots of people will fall for it, in the end this fake company will make billions from unsuspecting people.

Rb
  28th of Dec, 2009

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: "info@W0RKABR0AD.com"
To: (I just removed my email)
Sent: Mon, December 28, 2009 3:22:29 PM
Subject: RE: Your European Placement Team

Dear Colyn,

Thank you for your letter.

We are pleased to inform you that after several conversations with different employers, the hard work of our highly experienced consultants have been benefited! We achieved an approval based on the details you have submitted to us throughout your initial application process.

We managed to provide an employer for you that is currently awaiting your official documents!!!

We have a very good vacancy for you offering attractive salary and wonderful work conditions. This vacancy is offered to you only. You can review it in details here:

Vacancy Summary: Computer Operator - Duties will include: Operating multiple Windows systems of varying manufacture, ensuring they are available to the customer. Monitor the file transfer of information to other systems and sites. Ensure the correct transfer of magnetic media to other live systems. Investigation of system/processing failures and, in liaison with support staff, undertakes remedial or recovery action as necessary. Perform various systems and data security backups, ensuring that the systems are available for users during agreed working hours. The production, printing and dispatch of printed output, in accordance with laid down procedures and dispatch details, ensuring the quality of the output is maintained.

Employer: Innovative Global Company

Job Location: Ireland

Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time

Work contract: Valid for 1 year with an option of renewal for 3 then 5 years.

Working hours: 40 per week

/Your addition working hours outside your normal working hours will attract extra fees/

Salary: 16 Euro / Hour (2560 euro per 1 month)

Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible

Lodging: First class accommodation will be provided in proximity to the work place /family accommodation is also available/and paid for by the employer

Medical Expenses: Employer provides you with comprehensive health care for the term of the contract -medical/dental and retirement insurance

Other benefits: Annual vacations, plane ticket and visa fees covered by the employer, pension schemes

These are all the required documents that YOU NEED to prepare now:

1. CV European format

2. Work permit filled with your personal details in the relevant sections of the form. The employer will fill in the other spaces.

3. Motivation letter

4. Personal registration number from the foreign work force office

About the documents preparation you have to start with obtaining the personal registration number !!!

Please, note: The employer WILL NOT ACCEPT your application package if it does not contain all the above 4 mentioned items!!!

The ultimate deadline for preparation of the required documents is closing on 30th of December.

It means your application set needs to be entirely prepared within this time. We would like to underline that observation of deadlines is extremely important and you need to observe them by all means. Early preparation of these requirements is strongly encouraged, since once deadline is missed we cancel the application altogether and our policy is not to work again on applications with missed deadlines.

We would like to inform you that our procedure is completely legal and it involves work permit application and work visa application.

As you can read, the work permit form is one of the listed items that the employer requests in order to potentially further process it. This should give you 100% assurance that procedure is legal and adheres to the valid legislation for hiring of a foreign worker.

The registration number at the state work force office would help the employer in the process - as you would already figure in the lists, a certain employer will be able to just go in the work force service, point your number and state that he/she would like to hire exactly you. This makes the procedure very simple and completely legal, because officially only the work force service itself is the institution able to realize your job application. This will also help the employer to present proofs to the authorities why he/she prefers to hire a foreign employee.

Previous applicants from your country have prepared their application requirements through a specialized company. This company can prepare your full set of documents in 1 work day - CV European format, Work Permit form, Motivation letter and Personal Registration Number against the lowest possible charge (which is the only expense you will cover in the entire application process)

Their contacts are:

Yahoo-messenger: doctranslator1

E-mail: doctranslator1@yahoo.com

We encourage you to contact them and immediately coordinate the preparation of your application package with them!!!

In case you decide to withdraw your application, please, let us know in a timely manner, prior the expiration of the job offer deadline. It will allow us to give the job opportunity to another applicant who will take it. We hope you understand that we are expected to place employees to all vacancies that come to us. We simply have no right to delay the process.

We would gladly explain the entire procedure. It consists of the following steps:

1/ Preparation of application documents and sending them to your employer

2/ The employer receives your documents and processes them towards work permit

3/ After the work permit is issued, then the employer sends you the work permit directly along with your work contract and other work visa supporting documents

4/ After that you will need to go to the Irish embassy to obtain your visa

5/ You depart for Europe and start your new job

You are presently at step 1 – preparation of application documents!!!

If you encounter any difficulties, please, contact us via Live chat : http://webmaster144.co.cc/connectst.html

or

You may also reach us at yahoo-messenger: workeu1

Best Regards,

Richard Scott Middlesbrook

Senior Recruitment Executive

BEWARE OF THE ABOVE EMAIL.
I AM ABOUT TO PAY FOR 32 EUROS TO PALDIN MED COMPANY TO PROCESS MY PAPERS BUT I REALLY THANK GOD THAT HE INTERVENE. WHEN I AM SEARCHING ABOUT FRAUD AND I HAVE SEEN THIS SITE AND LITTLE BET UPSET BECAUSE I HAD SEEN THE ADDRESS OF info@W0RKABR0AD.COM. AGAIN I CHECK MY EMAIL AND I TRIED TO PUT THEIR ADDRESS IN MY SEARCH BOX IN MY YAHOO MAIL AND I WAS AMAZE THAT THERE'S NO RESULTS FOUND. I TRIED IT AGAIN AND AGAIN BUT STILL NO RESULTS. THEN I NOTICED THAT IN WORKABROAD, THE LETTER "O" WAS REPLACE WITH ZERO "0". WORKABROAD.COM IS A TRUSTED SITE BUT W0RKABR0AD.COM IS A SCAM.

I HOPE THIS WILL HELP. GOD BLESS YOU ALL WHILE LOOKING FOR A JOB ABROAD.