Pakistan International Airline / service?
Dear Sir/Madam. All of my family settled here in the UK and my parents travelled from Islamabad to Heathrow via flight PK785 on 29-03-14 which landed 13:45 at Heathrow Terminal 3. My old mother is heart patient and also needs wheel chair because she is unable to walk, but she couldn't come out till 17:00 hrs due to non availability of enough wheel chairs and no body helped them to get out from there. she was stressed and had high blood pressure after having stressful wait after long flight. This is really a shame for such a International Airline's service who can't provide wheel chairs to their customers and leave them unattended for many hours, So I would say 'Great people travel with Great Airline but with third class service'. In this case obviously next time we'll think about more than once about Airline before we book our tickets.
it is therefore requested to the authorities, please take action against the responsible people and try to provide nice service to every one to make this Airline the best at all.
Thanks & regards,
More Pakistan International Airline Complaints & Reviews
- PIA - letter of complaint against pia staff's misbehaviour / harassment & valuable items falsely and forcibly confisticated 
- Pakistan International Airlines - online booking problems 
- PIA - complaint of misbehavior and manhandling 
- Pakistan International Airlines - very inconvenient selfish and unprofessional behavior 
- Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) - frequent flyer number
- PIA - pia failed to comply with the law
- Pakistan International Airlines [PIA] - Seat tickets and services
- Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) - jaga tax
- Pakistan International Airlines [PIA] - food poisoning during flight 
- Pakistan International Airlines [PIA] - station manager at dubai airport