Pakible / Disappointment

1 San Francisco, CA, United States Review updated:

Seriously, they have the worst customer service on the planet. I had to wait about a month to get a response. I asked about the status of my order and their reply was very rude. Not to mention that I waited over 5 months for my items to arrive. I received my items yesterday and the boxes were horribly damaged! The color is completely different to what was shown on the website. I made a mistake on choosing this company for my business boxes. It was a complete waste of money and time. I’ll never order anything again from this horrible company!

Ke
Jan 11, 2016

Comments

12th of Jan, 2016

What was your order number? I'm surprised to hear this feedback, please let me know so I can help. Send an email to cortega@pakible.com, thanks.

• Qw
      19th of Jan, 2016

Hello!Yes I am agree with you Kevin.They are scammers.They charged me whole amount of money against my wish.I received an e-mail from them with my box design which was wrong and when I was looking in my account I was charged before this e-mail.I didn't said that I am agree.So people run from them.I might not get my money back but I don't want anybody else to go through this.Cheers!

• Qw
      19th of Jan, 2016

I managed to speak with company staff on phone and we sort it out.I decided to go forward without a refund and I will wait for the final result.