Painful Pleasures Body Jewelery / Terrible company

United States, Maryland, Hanover Review updated:
Painful Pleasures Body Jewelery
7410 Coca Cola Dr. Unit # 214
I am extremely unhappy with Painful Pleasures, their lack of customer support was extremely frusterating, I sent them 5 or 6 emails none were returned, the phone number provided on the website is only an answering machine, their product was nothing like the picture on their website, I ordered a diamond nose screw and it looks like milk and not the size indicated, the item took over three weeks to arrive, and when it did my dissappointment was so great that I wrote them to inquire about their return policy and no one responded to my inquirys. So I would definetly not recommend this website to anyone who is looking for qualtiy body jewelry, I realize there maybe some people who are happy with their products, but I am not and I cannot stress strongly enough don't get ripped off by this site.

A  3rd of Mar, 2009 by
i ordered a pack of tattoo needles and a cosmetic tattoo gun. i only waited a week upon its arrival. when recieving my packege their was no tattoo machine but 9 extra packs of needles. i was told by the 1 customer service rep they had to file a complain to usps postal services because some one stole it. when i called usps i was told i will not get nothing back because it was a first class mail without insurance. you tell me, because if your running a scam wouldnt you be smart to put the packege in first class mail without any insurance?