Pain Management Northwest / Unfair treatment to employees by administrator

I was let go with a reason, they never complaint about my job .I was told on thursday that they were very happy with my work.And on Sunday afternoon I got a call saying that they didn't need me anymore,and this is not the first time this happen I think someone should investigate the administrator because she takes advantage of her position to fire people with any reason and after she gets rid off that person then she starts making up excuses why that person was let go.

I also want to mention to you that her daughter is am employee in the same off and when pt complaint about her it doesn't really matter they are given such a poor care to patients due to having an unprofessional a person in charge of a place like pain management northwest.

I really hope that you can open the eyes to those dr's that they are not aware what kind of person is running their business.

N  20th of May, 2011 by
The Administrator in question no longer works at Pain management Northwest, Inc. Pain Management Northwest has always provided and continues to provide one of the best pain management services in the Salem and surrounding communities.
D  20th of May, 2011 by
Pain Management Northwest (PMNW) provides one of the best pain management services in the city of Salem and surrounding communities. The administrator in question has not worked at PMNW since 2009. Thank you.