PaidSurveySystem.com / Cheaters and day time robbers

Malaysia Review updated:

I've ordered the information that quickpaidsurveysytem offered for USD50.00. It was clearly mentioned that 100% guarantee refund if in case I want to cancel within 2 months.

Very sadly, I didn't come across any survey company from the list given provide survey to my country. Even the International surveys didn't send my any surveys. I didn't earn anything. Realise that everytime, when I get into any web, they are requesting to buy something else.

Thus, I send email to Amanda of quidpaidsurveysystem to cancel my order & to refund. But there was no respond on there refund matter. However she is still keep on sending me the offer on the same package(to buy). Looks like they don't even know their customers!!!. I have sent many reminders but no reply at all. What are they trying to achieve????by taking peoples' harworked money??? Is the anyway that I could claim my moneyas they have promised on PURCHASE ?
Sa

Comments

Jo
  21st of Feb, 2009
Is this true so it is scam for short? coz i just bought the program for 67dollors
Am
  11th of Apr, 2009
absolutely agree with every word, from South Africa. Advise contact clickbank for refund!
Ch
  16th of Jun, 2009
Nothing in life is that simple, keep your hard earned money and earn your money by working hard. Shame on those who prey on others.
Em
  15th of Jan, 2010
I appreciate u writing about your experience with this company. U saved me a trouble, I was considering it.
Thank you and hope u at least get your money back.
Mi
  3rd of Feb, 2010
hi chad are you in south africa?cuz so am i.
and strangely enough they put a someone from p.e.south africa to say how''wonderfull'' this thing is...
so what your saying that this is a total scam and you shouldnt buy the package?
Wa
  7th of Mar, 2010
Thank you for saving me money. I am looking for xtra income at home and I have been scammed before and I'm not looking to go there again, so I Google everything I run across now to check it out. I have saved myself a whole lot of heartache and money that way. Thanks again.
Vi
  2nd of Oct, 2010
DO something for humanity and bring all those scammers behind bars, and make sure those fallen victims are returned their hard earned money.
Su
  21st of Nov, 2010
Oh My God These guys should be hanged in public for doing a day light robbery of poor people's money. Does this paid survey cheaters think we the innocent people get money from Money trees ? I guess the best way to make known of these type of robbers is to complain to sites like this.
Su
  21st of Nov, 2010
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Guys, if you want to make money, Here's a method. Though it's a bit of long process, it would take only a maximum of one month to do. Then you can earn. Create a free website using www.yola.com or www.weebly.com, search for some free video download sites, type those links on your website, then use my referral link: www.cpalead.com/apply.php?ref=89876 and join the cpaleads system. I'll help you in this process from here onwards. once you've signed up with cpaleads, send me an e-mail at: suganrockx@gmail.com subject as I have joined cpaleads. Send me your name. I'll send you other instructions. Remember, you don't have to spend even a single cent. All that you'll do are free. Start doing today.