Paidsurveysetc.com / Scam and cheating!

1 CA, United States Review updated:

So after feeling like hey what's $34 when they offer a money back guarantee? I have YET to see my refund!! I tried contacting them and I get automated emails back trying to sell me more crap! I signed up for the membership and rec'd. absolutely nothing but crappy information that paid nothing unless you bought their memberships, their products, etc!! So if anyone wants to fill out online surveys look no further because I'll save ya the $34 dollars. PAIDSURVEYSETC membership login INFO for FREE FolkS!!! Username: Paid, Password: Surveys.

Good luck on every being "selected" for a survey!! All you'll get is an inbox full of junk mail!

Comments

• Na
      26th of Feb, 2008

Sarah-

I just wanted to let you know that I also fell for this company's scam and couldn't believe it when I paid $34 for a membership with Paidsurveysetc.com and realized that the username and password were just generic ones given out.

For you and anyone out there wanting to get your money back from the company, open a dispute through PayPal (hopefully this was your method of payment) and you can easily get your money back by stating that you were not happy with the website and that they offer you an 8 week money-back guarantee and you want to cancel your membership. Also state that you have contacted them and that they are apprehensive to give you a refund. I received my money back from ClickBank via PayPal in just two days.

Good luck, and don't fall for these scamming companies everyone -- just as I did...

• Er
      27th of Mar, 2008

1-800-390-6035
    call this number if you want a refund about paid surveys etc

this number is clickbank they will cancel your account and refund you it took me less than a minute to get it all done.

• El
      11th of Jun, 2008

THANK YOU ERIC!!

If you have been duped into paidsurveyetc.com call this number immediately! It took about 30 seconds and she totally cancelled the whole thing. Click Bank is legit, paidsurveyetc is not. I was guaranteed a refund and after signing up got no information what so ever. DO NOT try to go through the website or wait for support email, it wont do you any good.

Just to repeat info: Click Bank # is 1-800-390-6035

Call and tell them you want to cancel the charge. Hopefully you're doing it the same day you signed up. I did and there will never even be a charge to my account now. Spread the word that www.paidsurveysetc.com is bull. If you are someone researching and still think that it might be for real, here's the login name and password they send you once you sign up.

password: surveys

Stay away. Far away.

• St
      18th of Jun, 2008

Thank you Eric, you ARE a lifesaver. I cant think of a worse waste of $34...

22nd of Jun, 2008

I completely agree with the complaints against paidsurveysetc.com. i knew immidiately upon receiving my username (paid) and password (surveys) that something wasn't right! but determined to prove to myself that i had not "thrown away money", i took the sites advice and registered with a total of 37 companies. I have spent a total of 12 hours JUST registering(YOU GET PAID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FOR REGISTRATION) for these online surveys and have received nothing but links to more useless websites.

After ALL the hours of registering as I was guided to do...I began to research a little more on this "company". what I found shocked and infuriated me. it is a complete scam. I have done nothing but waste my time trying to earn a little extra income. I have a disabled husband and 2 boys, one under a year and need the extra money badly. I thought i was helping my family, and all I have done is waste the little money we had by purchsing the "directory", and lost much valuable time with my kiddos by sitting at the computer, waiting for these "surveys" to come thru that were supposed to earn me big bucks. Don't fall for it guys!

I did the research before i purchased. well, I thought i did. One site said that it was a credible site. ranked top among the 2 it gave as the best sites to do surveys from. too late, i realized ONLY ONE SITE GAVE CREDIT TO IT, AND IT WAS A LIE IN ITSELF, SUPPORTED NO DOUBT BY PAIDSURVEYSETC THEMSELVES. the negative reports i have read, however, are endless! too little too late though. i have read what eric posted.(thank-you eric) I tried calling CLKBANK and i also wrote them an email thru their support desk, but have yet to hear back from them as it is sunday. I plan on calling them first thing monday morning.

I did not pay thru pay-pal, i used our credit card. i so hope clkbank is reputable and can make this right. what a disappointment. I'll shy away for sure now of anything to do with surveys online. quite frankly, i've lost money with the time i've spent registering. There were alot of other things I could have done with my time than register with companies that may never send me a survey and if they do, probably won't pay me for it. And if they do, you can't "cash out" anyway til so many surveys are completed and that could take months. i actually read about a girl who worked diligently at it for a month and only received a total of $10.00. There must be better ways to make money online. This isn't it for me. It may be for some of you, but do yourself a big favor, and do the research beforehand. In the end, you will be glad you did.

Please, everyone, stay away from them. Don't beat yourself up if you've already been scammed as I have...but PLEASE...BE SURE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. POST AND LET OTHERS BE AWARE. BRING THIS PHONY COMPANY DOWN. THEY ARE A JOKE! IS THERE NO WAY TO LEGALLY HOLD THEM RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR CLAIM OF AN 8 WEEK MONEY BACK GUARANTEE??? iF THERE IS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I'M WILLING TO INVEST JUST AS MUCH TIME GETTING THE TRUTH OUT ABOUT THEM AS I SPENT WASTING MY TIME AND MONEY AT THEIR SITE. BEWARE AND GOODLUCK! ---JAMI---

22nd of Jun, 2008
    Paidsurveysetc.com - Scam and lies, lies, lies
    PaidSurveysEtc.com
    www.paidsurveysetc.com

I completely agree with the complaints against paidsurveysetc.com. I knew immediately upon receiving my username (paid) and password (surveys) that something wasn't right! But determined to prove to myself that i had not "thrown away money", i took the sites advice and registered with a total of 37 companies. I have spent a total of 12 hours JUST registering(YOU GET PAID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FOR REGISTRATION) for these online surveys and have received nothing but links to more useless websites.

After ALL the hours of registering as I was guided to do... I began to research a little more on this "company". what I found shocked and infuriated me. it is a complete scam. I have done nothing but waste my time trying to earn a little extra income. I have a disabled husband and 2 boys, one under a year and need the extra money badly. I thought i was helping my family, and all I have done is waste the little money we had by purchasing the "directory", and lost much valuable time with my kiddos by sitting at the computer, waiting for these "surveys" to come thru that were supposed to earn me big bucks. Don't fall for it guys!

I did the research before i purchased. well, I thought i did. One site said that it was a credible site. ranked top among the 2 it gave as the best sites to do surveys from. too late, i realized ONLY ONE SITE GAVE CREDIT TO IT, AND IT WAS A LIE IN ITSELF, SUPPORTED NO DOUBT BY PAIDSURVEYSETC THEMSELVES. the negative reports i have read, however, are endless! Too little too late though. I have read what eric posted. (Thank-you eric) I tried calling CLKBANK and i also wrote them an email thru their support desk, but have yet to hear back from them as it is sunday. I plan on calling them first thing monday morning.

I did not pay thru pay-pal, i used our credit card. i so hope clkbank is reputable and can make this right. what a disappointment. I'll shy away for sure now of anything to do with surveys online. quite frankly, I've lost money with the time I've spent registering. There were a lot of other things I could have done with my time than register with companies that may never send me a survey and if they do, probably won't pay me for it. And if they do, you can't "cash out" anyway till so many surveys are completed and that could take months. i actually read about a girl who worked diligently at it for a month and only received a total of $10.00. There must be better ways to make money online. This isn't it for me. It may be for some of you, but do yourself a big favor, and do the research beforehand. In the end, you will be glad you did.

Please, everyone, stay away from them. Don't beat yourself up if you've already been scammed as I have... but PLEASE... BE SURE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. POST AND LET OTHERS BE AWARE. BRING THIS PHONY COMPANY DOWN. THEY ARE A JOKE! IS THERE NO WAY TO LEGALLY HOLD THEM RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR CLAIM OF AN 8 WEEK MONEY BACK GUARANTEE??? IF THERE IS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I'M WILLING TO INVEST JUST AS MUCH TIME GETTING THE TRUTH OUT ABOUT THEM AS I SPENT WASTING MY TIME AND MONEY AT THEIR SITE. BEWARE AND GOODLUCK!

• Ga
      12th of Sep, 2009
    Paidsurveysetc.com - Unauthorized charges
    PaidSurveysEtc.com
    paidsurveysetc.com

Signed up, hoping for a little extra cash, like others, and got far too many "applications" before getting any(if any) actual surveys, cannot get a person, cannot get a refund, amount of money promised to actual money paid is completely inaccurate and not worth time spent. Do Not Spend Your Hard Earned Money On This Scam. Has a web page that promises Gov Grant money, within two days, but gives no info on cost of information, nor other info needed to know to make an informed decision, possibly has access to your checking/creditcard/paypal account to further gouge you.

• Te
      21st of Oct, 2009
    Paidsurveysetc.com - No length of payment of the refund
    Paidsurveysetc.com

The problem that took me to denounce this site is, they didn't return me the value pay for a program that I bought. They promise to reimburse all that after 30 days of it experiences unsatisfactory, and they didn't reimburse me, I already requested the reimbursement vary times, and it had not returned me. They already told me that this value was already sent, but, it was not done, when I verified.

I accomplished this purchase for the paypal, and, the values were not returned. I paid $24, 00 for the program.

• Wm
      16th of Mar, 2010

I was also scammed! It is to bad that someone feels that the only way they can make money is by taking advantage of other people who need to make money!!! Come on this is 2017. I thought that companies would need feed back from consumers, however I guess that is what the card is that you get when you leave a restaurant or store to fill out for FREE!!! Well you know what they say, if it sounds to good to be true it USUALLY is!!! God Bless America, the home of the brave, and the home of people who DO NOT hesitate to help their fellow brother on one hand and rob him blind with thee other. Now this statement is not meant to generalize EVERYONE in America so please do not take that way. My great great grandfather and the great men who have followed in his footsteps to defend freedom would be mortified to see the way generations are turning out! What happened to morals, etiquette? God Bless America and our men and women who defend us!! Remember what comes around goes around. People who feel the need to flourish off of other peoples hardships eventually have a higher power to answer to.

• Sm
      1st of Aug, 2010

JOE SMITH,

this is a scam.. just like www.myprofitsite.com, www.fastnetlearning.com, internetcareerfinder.com
    these 3 websites are just a few made by people who wanna scam other people.. they're telling you that you'll have a money back guarantee. still they would not give it back to you and always saying that you should read the terms and condition and all of those craps...

read these things on the website of answering surveys that is being featured on this site..

this is the URL.

this is the disclaimer.

EARNINGS DISCLAIMER

EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE TO ACCURATELY REPRESENT THIS PRODUCT AND IT'S POTENTIAL. EVEN THOUGH THIS INDUSTRY IS ONE OF THE FEW WHERE ONE CAN WRITE THEIR OWN CHECK IN TERMS OF EARNINGS, THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE TECHNIQUES AND IDEAS IN THESE MATERIALS. EXAMPLES IN THESE MATERIALS ARE NOT TO BE INTERPRETED AS A PROMISE OR GUARANTEE OF EARNINGS. EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON THE PERSON USING OUR PRODUCT, THEIR IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES. WE DO NOT PURPORT THIS AS A "GET RICH SCHEME."

ANY CLAIMS MADE OF ACTUAL EARNINGS OR EXAMPLES OF ACTUAL RESULTS ARE NOT TYPICAL. YOUR LEVEL OF SUCCESS IN ATTAINING THE RESULTS CLAIMED IN OUR MATERIALS DEPENDS ON THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES MENTIONED, YOUR FINANCES, KNOWLEDGE AND VARIOUS SKILLS. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER ACCORDING TO INDIVIDUALS, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. NOR ARE WE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF YOUR ACTIONS.

MATERIALS IN OUR PRODUCT AND OUR WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT INCLUDES OR IS BASED UPON FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS WITHIN THE MEANING OF THE SECURITIES LITIGATION REFORM ACT OF 1995. FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS GIVE OUR EXPECTATIONS OR FORECASTS OF FUTURE EVENTS. YOU CAN IDENTIFY THESE STATEMENTS BY THE FACT THAT THEY DO NOT RELATE STRICTLY TO HISTORICAL OR CURRENT FACTS. THEY USE WORDS SUCH AS "ANTICIPATE, " "ESTIMATE, " "EXPECT, " "PROJECT, " "INTEND, " "PLAN, " "BELIEVE, " AND OTHER WORDS AND TERMS OF SIMILAR MEANING IN CONNECTION WITH A DESCRIPTION OF POTENTIAL EARNINGS OR FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE.

ANY AND ALL FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS HERE OR ON ANY OF OUR SALES MATERIAL ARE INTENDED TO EXPRESS OUR OPINION OF EARNINGS POTENTIAL. MANY FACTORS WILL BE IMPORTANT IN DETERMINING YOUR ACTUAL RESULTS AND NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE RESULTS SIMILAR TO OURS OR ANYBODY ELSES, IN FACT NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE ANY RESULTS FROM OUR IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES IN OUR MATERIAL

i mean they are telling you that you can earn by using the things being stated on that site.. will think again... this ain't true.. you're not getting money out, it's the other way around.. they are getting money from you.. believe me... I've work before in a contact center that support this kind of business.. and i resigned immediately after a week of working there.. I just could not stand it... I mean those poor people whose money was rob from that scammers site.. tzk!! what i did while staying there I readily give them full refund so that they could have their money back and I've been doing that for 7days of staying there...

just search this site in google.com
    www.paidsurveysetc.com so that you'll know the people who were scammed and their opinion about it...

I'm doing it to help people not to scam this... Remember every time that you'll see these thins popping out when you're surfing/ web browsing... NEVER, I mean NEVER dare to go and put you're info's their... just be careful... think about where you want to invest your money..

GODBLESS to ALL..
    AND BE CAREFUL

• He
      2nd of Aug, 2010

THANK GOD for all your COMMENTS! i was just about to pay $34 for my membership. Now im happy i didnt made the WRONG DECISION.

I am a 2nd yr. college student and I REALLY NEED MONEY, the BEST way i could earn is THROUGH ONLINE JOBS. But now that i learned that PAIDSURVEYSETC's SCAM, i dont know how i could earn money now. too bad.! FYI im from Philippines.

• Sh
      26th of Aug, 2010

If it's too good to be true, it probably is. Good thing I googled the website before I did anything. They usually put up misleading websites like this not only to get the registration fee but also to earn from the clickable ads.

For now, I'll stick to the usual freelance sites:
    www.odesk.com
    www.guru.com

To others like me who have serious hobbies like photography and graphics design, you can also earn from your hobby by uploading your works and getting royalties for every download:
    www.shutterstock.com
    www.tailcast.com

I'm still trying to get a hang of this freelance online thing. Goodluck everyone! =)

• Pa
      5th of Sep, 2010

Co-complainants, I have just been scammed by this PaidSurveysEtc.com 2hours ago and lost $34. I tried calling the Click Bank hotline above (1-800-390-6035) but cannot connect. I am from the Philippines and maybe I need a national/area code to reach the Click Bank number. I want a refund. I want my $34 back. Please help me. Thanks.

8th of Sep, 2010

ya follow the following link and start a ticket by entering ur oder number what you get on the time of making an payment to click bank.

then select on refund on the next page and type the reason why you wanted to refund the product

it only takes 5-6 days to refund back ur money by click bank...

good luck...

and be careful of these kind of scams from next time ...

• Tr
      3rd of Oct, 2010

Thanks for information . I was going to join that site but I found this
    There are lot of way to make money online but no a easy way. Every way requires real work.
    Have you tried paid to click . It cost 10 minutes for 10 sites and you can earn more by referring your friends

• Ia
      14th of Nov, 2010

Thank you for the feedback. It was unfortunate that you had to experience such dismay, nevertheless, through it, it allowed so many hopefuls to be aware and enlightened of its schemes. Thank you for being a blessing to so many people whose only hope is to bring more food on the table. I, myself was about to get my credit card to give it a try. I was fortunate to had visited this website before doing so. Thank you, thank you, thank you... And oh, I just tried the username and the password that Sarah gave, it worked! I was able to visit the member's page without even paying a dime and it all the more proves how devious they were... Thank you

• Sh
      15th of Jul, 2011

that number is not valid... please telme how to deactivate my account n i want my money back