Paidsurveysetc.com / Paidsurveys is a total scam!

Hello, I want to let the public know that paidsurveysetc. is a scam. I have been requesting a refund since Nov. 2, 07 and am getting auto emails asking for information they already have concerning the purchase of their service etc. I have lost $34.00 of our food money. I am disabled with a shoulder problem and have been desperate to find a job I could work from home. Why are these scamming companies allowed to steal money from people over and over again? Why doesn't our government stop this? Please let others know this company is a total scam.

Va

Comments

• Da
      5th of Jan, 2008

PaidSurveyEtc.com is the same as PaidSurveysEtc.com. They simply removed an 's' at the end of survey to disguise themselves. When searching in Google for reviews or complaints, it asks you if you meant to search on the alternate name also. I did not get scammed, but thankfully to the complaints of those that have been.

• Va
      8th of Mar, 2008
    Paidsurveysetc.com - Scam and rip off!
    PaidSurveysEtc.com
    Encinitas
    California
    www.PaidSurveysEtc.com

I think i have been ripped off by this company. I understood that once i paid my fee of 34.00 i immediately would receive surveys to complete and be paid for. It has been weeks and i have received nothing.

• Je
      8th of May, 2008

I agree this is a scam. But they are not stealing from you, they are simply encouraging you to make a very risky business transaction. Lucky I google-ed this before buying.

• Ni
      18th of May, 2008

This is utterly wrong to do to people. I looked into www.paidsurveysetc.com and was disappointed to learn that so many people have been "taken" by this company, and so many more like it. But "Jeffrey" is wrong, they DID steal from you because they mis-advertised their "product". You never recieved there surveys.

• Cj
      16th of Dec, 2008

I am a college student in desperate need of a job and I figured i would try paidsurveysetc.com . I sent them my credit card information and they billed me twice for 34 and now they won't give me a refund. It is stealing because just like buying from a store. When someone wants to trade their product for your money, you should get the product if you paid for it. It is the same with companies like this, if they want to sell you a service that will through them help you make money than when you pay for it, the service should be everything they promised. Anything besides that is stealing because you paid but you didnt get the product!

• Ba
      27th of Dec, 2008

cjlowry9391, their ad states a 100% satisfaction money back guarantee. Print it all out, send it to your credit card company and contest the charge. Paid Surveys ETC will have to prove they have earned the payment or receive a chargeback from your credit card company.

• Ba
      27th of Dec, 2008

cjlowry9391, this is the offer:

Hold On! Take Advantage of This Great Offer

Summer Says:Hey Wait! Before you go, I've just been authorized to offer you an ADDITIONAL $10 discount, so you can get full access Today-Only for just $24! (Normally $69) That's a huge $45 saving on our usual price! To take advantage of this last minute special offer just CLICK HERE!

Summer Says:And with our 56-day Money Back Guarantee, you can purchase in complete confidence. If you are not satisfied with Paid Surveys Etc for whatever reason, simply contact us within 56 days and we'll send you a prompt refund! No Questions Asked.

Summer Says:When you are ready just type 'Hi' to chat with me today...

Summer Says:1000's of companies are desperate for your opinions because your feedback enables them to create products that people will want to buy. Imagine spending just a few minutes filling out a short survey and instantly realizing you just made $20!

Summer Says:Okay, I'll be moving on now... Last chance... Just type 'Hi' to chat with me today or to get your additional $10 discount please CLICK HERE!

• Tb
      31st of Dec, 2008

cant agree more. thus far i have found very few surveys listed that are cash. most offer "prises". found some offering pay-30-60 days out. company wont respond to my emails.
    i too am disabled despiretly looking for additional income. they stole $34 of my food money.
    however, united we stand. I will copy the guarantee-send it to my card company AND the attorney general for mt state as well as the BBB-we all need to do this.
    somehow i will track them down...

• Tb
      2nd of Jan, 2009

Since my last post I have sent emails to Nike, Walmart Amazon and ebay-letting them know how their names are being used to scam people.
    I may be a small fish-but they aint!!
    I still have had no contact from paid surveys after many emails to they.
    Dont fall for the line of BS they put-they are a scam.
    i found only 22 survey sites that paid money and that was mostly small amounts-ive heard from none of them after registering
    how stupid could i have been to fall for this?????

• Di
      18th of Jun, 2009

In my opinion i was trafficked by sites that claimed to review scams and over 4 sites recommend paid surveysetc as#2 choice.I found the surveys would take all personal info 1st.and refuse you if you did not give your phone.(i was told to never give your phone or the free magazine can say in the small print you agree that they can charge your phone!).never give out your cell!.When you read the small print they have a disclaimer that without legal advise i didn't feel comfortable with, but in desperation to make any$ I agreed. In most i was still unable to complete the survey due to not agreeing to sign up for this or that offer with more disclaimers to almost any thing that they intentionally led you to believe!!! they know what they can get away with...I wish many blessings to those who were as desperate as i to find away to get off disability or homeworkers who are not at all lazy! rather these are people who wish to create clever, creative ways to fill any extra time to provide a happier life of self sufficiency.deb in mass.

• Ki
      5th of Oct, 2009
    Paidsurveysetc.com - Failed to honor half price promise for service
    Paidsurveysetc.com
    North Carolina

Paidsurveysetc.com failed to honor their half price discount promise, listed on their website. They charged me the full price for their service. In addition, at least one third of their links to survey sites are dead ends.

• Am
      26th of Oct, 2009

I paid online $24 to www.paidsurveysetc.com on 22 nd October 2009 for online survey .The site promised heavy earnings via paid surveys. And while paying money they promised to send paid survey via membership/password.

Then they have sent me one link called www.paidsurveysetc.com/members which doesn't exist. I am unable to login anywhere with their fake username/password .

I am feeling cheated and want my money bank without any further explanation immediately.

They have not responded to my email sent on supportdesk@paidsurveysetc.com for problem. Its a fraud site and I wish Paypal being such ethical website to carry these checks before enrolling them. I have lost my money and dont know what to do. They are simply untracebale.
    Amit

• Da
      28th of Mar, 2010

YOU BETTER HAVE A LOOK AT http://budurl.com/xb3r

• Pa
      5th of Sep, 2010

I also lost $34 just 2 hours ago! This PAIDSURVEYSETC is a total scam! I was directed to an online gaming website (paidgameplayer.com) and registered. After selecting a game to play "to compete for cash", a link appeared telling me that my laptop is not compatible to play the game and I was redirected to Windows XP website! So I returned to paidsurveysetc.com, however there is no "SIGN-IN" link for PAID MEMBERS! It only directs me to the same page where I have to pay $34 again for me to be able to sign-in! I called my credit card company and told them to block CLICK BANK or PAID SURVEYS ETC charges. These people are terrible and ill-hearted! I pity for those who are in need for a job to pay their bills and buy food! This PAIDSURVEYETC must be struck down! I HATE THEM! All the money that goes to your pocket came from evil intent! Imagine the money they use to buy their food were obtained by scamming people! You guys should go to HELL!

• Ac
      28th of Sep, 2010

Thanks for enlightening me people and thanks I have google-ed it... I may fall into that trap in desire to earn an income.

8th of Oct, 2010

Thank you for your opinions. At least i found out that paidsurveysetc.com is a totally scam. i always seen their ads in other websites like mail.com, readbud.com, etc. i was supposed to join but after i read the opinion, it was a very discouraging. Thanks guys

• Ar
      11th of Oct, 2010

Just found the paidsurveysetc.com site today. the 12th of october, 2010.
    It would really be good if one would browse the internet first to find reviews or even complaints about something that could be a scam. I noticed that most internet offers are good to be true, the greedy persons behind this act might even be using pictures of unaware civilians.

There is even a portion when you leave the page then a chat agent would convince you. Guys, if you'd notice her messages are non sequential, it could even be programmed to answer specific questions such as "are you a live agent?"

• Js
      22nd of Nov, 2010

Try this instead http://48697fzv18qgau5isfv8jcknaq.hop.clickbank.net/

• Ye
      6th of Dec, 2010

yeap!! these people are pure thiefs!! Needles 2 say that I also got scammed, not long ago. I fell for that stupid add, gave them my good money and realised how stupid I was!! It doesn't take more than 2 minutes when u enter their site to realise the scam. like said above they reffer you to sites like the one with the "paid games", or others with "real jobs" that request more and more money to "get you started"!!! That's why I want to spread the word!! DON'T GIVE THEM ANY MONEY!! YOU WILL NEVER SEE THEM AGAIN!! And of course we have to be extra carefull and search before paying any fee on any site, but you know sometimes just a moment of temptation does it!! And that's where they're counting on!!
    These people are professionals they have taken every precaution so that you can not retrieve your money, except if you are lucky enough to act fast and block your card!! Otherwise the only thing you can do is email them, which gets you nowhere since they HAVE NO INTENTION of giving you ur money back!! And the best part!! you can't do anything about it!!! Imagine how this will make you feel. Don't waste time to even look at their add!! Don't Be tempted not for a single moment by the add or their reassurances for a refund like I did!!! You'll be sorry TRUST ME!!

• Uk
      3rd of Jan, 2011

Their compeny speak so polite, they olso easy give a promise to people, they give 60 days guarantte, but when the costumer subscribe, the product that costumer buy the product cannot work, than they offer more as promember, that the first is never tolked as a term. The conclution they are lies about :paidsurveysetc.com this a scam it is a total scam, why the geogle, yahoo lets them work on this plplase.