Paidsurveysetc.com / Took my money, then said I'm not valid

I signed up for this web site paying $34.00 to become a member, thinking I was going to make money starting the very first day as stated. All I had to do was check my email for surveys to be offered. Not one survey has been emailed to me.

I am a canadian resident and the website allowed me to enter Canada and a postal code, for my personal information, then took my payment, but when immediate offers were extended to me, they all said not valid to non US residents.

Va

Comments

30th of Nov, 2007

Thanks you just saved me $34 dollars

• De
      28th of Jan, 2008

athomerewards.com has taken $19.95 twice this month out of my checking account without my knowledge or consent, i think something should be done about this, i would suggest if you see any thing that comes on the computer to say you can win $500.00 gift certificates from Sears, J.C. Penny, K-Mart, Wal-Mart or even grocerys, please do not put your name address phone number or anything else on these sites, they are all frauds, i myself have closed my checking account and will not put anything else on a computer with my name address or even phone number, they will get to you somehow, please don't be there next victim. thank you

• To
      13th of Mar, 2008

I have also been taken in by paidsurveysetc. Please do as I have done, file a complaint with the BBBonline. Here is the info you will need.

paidsurveysetc is:

cyber junky inc
    1042 n. el camino real #b358
    encinitas ca
    92024

They won't stop conning people until they are forced to.

• Er
      27th of Mar, 2008

1-800-390-6035 is clickbanks number

call then if you want a refund and you paid through them (visa or echeck) it was very easy to cancel my account and get a refund.

also paidsurveysetc.com sucks

• Ul
      4th of Feb, 2009

I am another victim of all the empty promises of this site, I'm from Argentina and they knew that for my data when I paid with credit card, but for my disappointness aznd anger most of the companies listed only accepted US residents, and the others companies weren't "desperated for people to complete surveys ", as the promotion said, they only said that they would send an invitation if some day any survey would match my profile. Since then, the only invitation I received was for completing a survey for points (¿?) which would allow me to enter in a lottery among the panel community in which somebody would win a little amount of money, that is, to work for being rewarded with a chance in a 50 dollars lottery, which means, to work for nothing at all...
    I am to write to these persons in order to claim my money back, but reading the unfortunate cases of others here, I have very little hope to get my money back... I 'M REALLY VERY ANGRY AND AGREE THAT PAIDSURVEYSETC.COM REALLY SUCKS !!!