Paidsurveysdatabase.com memebership and GrantSC.com membership / I was charged $12.99 for these memberships but told I would only pay $1.98.

1 4716 Kandel Ct.Annandale, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (202)-257-6351

I was on the website advertisement page and I read that I was only gonna get charged 1.98 for their services (Paidsurveysdatabase.com membership and GrantSC.com membership). Well I tried to make my donation contribution and found out that I had been charged way more than $1.98. I had been charged $12.99 for the services I was told I would only pay $1.98 for.

I read the advertisement which stated I would only pay $1.98, I spoke to a sales representative via their technical assistance live chat room which then stated the same. I would be charged only $1.98.

Well that is not true, because the week is still not over yet and I have already been charged more than what I was told I would be.

So please somebody help me. Is there anything anybody can do? This is ridiculous I have been scammed and bamboozled and I feel taken advantage of, over ran. I am in serious need of somebody to do something! Please help me!!!

Sincerely,
Tre'Maine Foster

Ra

Comments

• To
      26th of Jan, 2009

Dear Tre'Maine,

We have checked your account you have been charged only $1.98. We request you to call on 866-528-6550 (Mon-Fri 9.00AM to 6.00PM CST in order get the charges cleared.

Sincerely,