Paidsurveysandmore.com / unable to contact them to cancel.

1 1891 Caratoke Hwy., Moyock, NC, United States Review updated:

I attempted to follow their steps in registering and the only thing that worked was the acquistion of my money. They wanted to download a "free" program to make the surveys easier to handle. I was unable to find the free program. I clicked on the proper area to reach the so called free download and I came upon the same site every time and it cost money. It was not free. Now I cannot retrieve the same site to request refund. I would like the address via USPS or e-mail address so I can contact them and cancel. I cannot afford to lose money.

Comments

• Ne
      3rd of Mar, 2010

please cancel my order now. to many other calls. virus issues

• Al
      15th of Apr, 2010
    Paidsurveysandmore.com - refund of my money
    paidsurveysandmore.org

My nane is alice and im complaining about this site they say you get paid for taking surveys but the problem is to get the big amounts of money you have to complete several offers which cost lots of money please try and contact them i want my 34.00 back email [protected]@yahoo.com

• St
      10th of May, 2010

They are a complete and total rip-off. Please let me know if you got your money back. I am tryin to as well!

• St
      10th of May, 2010

Don't feel alone, they got me too! I also am trying to get me money back with no success. All we can do is try and get the word out, and keep them from and any others like them from getting other's I guess.

• Ki
      25th of Aug, 2010

I am dealing with the same company (paid surveys and more) I spent 5 hours attempting to set things up, yahoo email, Roboform, and some of the very intricate surveys that went on for hours, with very little to gain, so far I have been contact by phone by paid surveys the man who left a message said, I'm Jeff...to help you get started...etc. BUT he left a phone number I have yet to return the call so his extension is #2053, the 1-877 number is #886-1474.
    So I think it's possibly you best bet to speak to a human.
    I also thought you all should know one of the survey companies called me after midnight on Sunday, trying to sell me surveys directly. I think our best bet is to ask for the money back guarantee and if it becomes an issue mail or fax a copy of the place on the web site that says it, write a letter to your credit card company explaining the situation and have them remove the charge from your account.
    Good Luck to all of us, I think we may need it. Kim, PHX

7th of Sep, 2010

I am having the same problem. I tried to complete the registration process and got nowhere except to have them accept my credit card. That worked fine! I have e-mailed them twice and left phone numbers, but no one has notified me. This is a total scam!

• Je
      26th of Sep, 2010

i just pay them too, i guess they got me

• Ro
      25th of Nov, 2010

if the transaction made by click back you can ask for a refund just call the click bank 1-800-390-6035 ...prepare your order number and ask the refund.

• Br
      21st of Dec, 2010

I agree and worked over 4 hours and got no where. I spent 2 weeks chasing them for a refund, contacted my cc on a dispute form. I received an e-mail from them on 12/17/10 that they have refunded my account.
    So far I have not seen the credit, the cc bank says to give it 48-72 hours, then call again. be diligent and bother them with e-mails and voice messages to get your refund, don't quit it is your money.

Brian - IL

• Pa
      12th of Apr, 2011

i too got scammed yeah they took the fees from my cc and when i could not submit my email address i kept on calling 1-866-775-1489 and i was talking to Amber and she claims she could log on with my email add ???? i talked to her at least three different times and she kept on telling me to try again and again i finally told her over and over that i want a refund because their web site was not accepting my email add. i also wrote a letter to clicksales inc 917 lusk st suite 200boise id 83706 its been two weeks already and i still have not heard anything i did write my phone # on the letter because i cant log on to their web site to check on the status and i also have a ticket # for the complaints for a refund . so i guess ill just have to keep on pestering them again again again