Paid-Surveys-At-Home.com / Scam charges!

I was asked to pay $49.95 US so they could reveal the best companies that paid the best for doing online surveys. All I got was competitions, no surveys, plus more companies asking for more money. Total Rip off, very disgusted - I'm from Australia so that $49.95 US is actually more in Aus dollars. Mind you they were recommended from another company--maybe they in cohorts!

They should be stopped!!! They're making millions of the backs of honest people who just wanted to earn an extra buck. DISGUSTED...

Va

Comments

4th of May, 2008

Do I agree! This really su---s! All I want to know is who in the hell is going to give me back my $49.94.click bank or if it exsists?paid surveys at home.com...?????I have alot more to say but there is not enough room.somebody tell me now! what in the hell to do!!!I am not waiting to get my money back nor should anybody else. I want my money back on my card.Just as fast as they took it out, they can put it right back on the card!
    evenfaster!!!

malinda duran---san fernando, california.. single- mother of 4 children...

and 1 just tragically pasted away!!!rip.my baby boy..

and thanks, alot paid at surveys at home...moth-- fu...

• Gm
      13th of Nov, 2010

# Market research/paid surveys is an established multibillion Dollar industry.
    # Market research companies pay well for your opinion so that they can design & market competitive products.
    # Hundreds of thousands make their full or part time living from Paid Surveys.
    url="http://www.cashsurveys.net" rel="dofollow"]Paid for surveys[/url

• 0 Votes

if you been ripped off such as the company took your money and ran you need to file a criminal complaint with the fbi.www.fbi.gov

• Bl
      22nd of Oct, 2011

I think the IT Act over Internet Publishing ar marketing must be controlled and there must be more and more rules, so that nobody indulges in with this type of fraud companies.

• Ji
      15th of Oct, 2012

Total scam outfit, owner/s should be in federal prison.

• Mi
      25th of Jan, 2013

I totally believe that an investigation should be done & that these people that are ripping off honest hard working people should be prosecuted to the fullest!!!