paid surveys and more / RIP-OFF

1 Review updated:

I WOULD LIKE A REFUND REGARDING MY 34.00 TOO MANY PHONE CALLS AND IT DOES NOT STAND UP TO THEIR PROMISES MAKING MONEY TAKING SURVEYS...YOU HAVE TO SPEND MONEY TO EARN CASH ON MOST OF THEIR REQUESTED SITES.

Comments

• Ed
      Nov 24, 2010

COMPANY: PAID SURVEYS AND MORE (UNITED STATES)
    I ALSO WANT TO REFUND MY $34 FROM THIS SITE. HOW WILL I BE ABLE TO DO THAT? THEY DON'T HAVE INSTRUCTIONS ON THEIR WEBPAGE ABOUT THEIR 60 DAYS MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE. PLEASE HELP. THANKS!

• Ml
      Feb 13, 2011

These animals charged my credit card three seperate charges. I guarantee, I will get my $$$$$ refuned. I'ts fraud and where I come from, thats also a felony, that means someone or bodies, is going to jail!!! I will find these LOSERS! I got scammed $225

• Co
      Mar 11, 2011

Does any one know any real honest program to make $ on the internet doing surveys? HELLLPPPPPP!!!

• Mm
      Apr 01, 2011

i agree this company is a rip off and needs to be banned from the internet and having a office in america.

• Mm
      Apr 07, 2011

i've contacted the better business bureau and they were able to help me . i suggest to contact them with your complaints to help move the process along...Here is the number to get the refund from the paid surveys and more...

[protected] between 9am-5pm CST for a full refund.

Feb 23, 2012

Please be careful of this one. I was declined but they took my card number and ran it twice before I was able to call the bank.