[Resolved] Pagans Against Plagiarism

Posted: Mar 22, 2017 by

Con artists don't send them a dime, pagans against plagiarism con artists on the web facebook do not pay them

2.35
ohio, United States
facebook.com
pagans against plagiarism a con group set up online on facebook, wordpress all over the place - DO NOT PAY THEM! They pick on people and target them then try to scam money by giving bad reviews or attack together to get what they want
facebook link https://www.facebook.com/groups/pagansagainstplagiarism/?ref=br_rs

examples you can follow
Pagans Against Plagiarism - Fake scam artists, started by a group of ...
https://www.complaintsboard.com/.../pagans-against-plagiarism-fake-scam-artists-... /> 1 day ago - Apr 2, 2015 - I spent the rest of friday taking all the pictures down on my website that... A facebook group called, “pagans against plagiarism” ...

The Wild Hunt | Tag Archive | Pagans against Plagiarism
wildhunt.org/tag/pagans-against-plagiarism
Apr 2, 2016 - I spent the rest of Friday taking all the pictures down on my website that ... a Facebook group called, “Pagans against Plagiarism” has become a big con ...

Inciting A Riot: Pagans, Copyright Infringement, and Social Media
www.incitingariot.com/2013/09/pagans-copyright-infringement-and.html
Sep 3, 2013 - Side note: In the Facebook group Pagans Against Plagiarism, there was a ... In fact page after page on Facebook has images, text, recipes, and ...

pagans against plagiarism
administrators

lesley jackson wales goes by 10 troll names bully Ms Jackson even went up against several organised and real professionals in her ongoing campaign to feather her own nest. She went up against the American Council of Witches…my my …someone wants to rise to the top on the backs of others dont they…

kris daly walker main troll name diana jones Lives in North Weymouth, Massachusetts calls herself the queen of may link on facebook
Kris Dailey-Walker

shully porter

boudica foster real name margaret foster owner of wild rabbit publishers self published lives in USA Boudica Foster | Facebook
Boudica Foster, Quakertown
runs another group pagans against stupid pagans
pagans against stupid pagans https://www.facebook.com/groups/1524637661110916/
Smashwords – About Boudica Foster
I live in the hills of Ohio with my husband and my 7 cats, working IT by day and as a struggling author by night. My husband and I work on TWPT, The Wiccan/Pagan Times, an on-line e-zine for the pagan community. ... As a Reiki Master/Teacher, this work is based on my own teaching ...

not on admin list but con sharon blaylock goes by sharon heeley, sharon blaylock (cooper), shaz blaylock and wolfstar or wolfstar coming
link on facebook https://www.facebook.com/sharon.heeley.12345?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_bro... />
Fanny faye Ongoing Copyright Hypocrisy in Our Pagan Communities | Fanny Fae
https://fannyfae.com/2016/.../ongoing-copyright-hypocrisy-in-our-pagan-communiti... /> Jul 24, 2016 - With all the latest news about plagiarism in the news after Melania Trump ... them, are on a Facebook group called Pagans Against Plagiarism. TOTAL TROLL

Pagans Against Plagiarism - Fake scam artists, started by a group of ...
https://www.complaintsboard.com/.../pagans-against-plagiarism-fake-scam-artists-... /> 1 day ago - A facebook group called, “pagans against plagiarism” has become a scam and full of con artists. Facebook pagans against plagiarism a sleezy ...

non admin - kakabel hawthorne usa I'm running out of stinky stuffs... - Kakabel Hawthorne | Facebook
To see more from Avalon Alchemy on Facebook, log in or create an account. Sign UpLog In ... Kakabel Hawthorne to Avalon Alchemy. · September 17,

nos changed his name to a smith (satanist!)
sharon heeley wolfstar coming blaylock cooper troll jenny blackthorne

a few other people run this group on a lot of sites over the web
Be careful do not pay them

do not let their silly page logo fool you and do not pay them a penny

real pagans leave this page to be replaced and watch out for trolls and newbies con artists

facebook link to the image and page https://www.facebook.com/groups/pagansagainstplagiarism/

Pagans Against Plagiarism

Complaint comments Comments (36) Complaint country United States Complaint category Bad Business Partners

Comments

A  30th of Mar, 2017 by    -11 Votes
why are you surprised they are doing this for years led by lesley jackson and boudica foster also another con artist called blaylock
look them up on google they are all cons does not surprise me they askin for money now they are asshats
A  2nd of Apr, 2017 by    -12 Votes
i know these #### for years they are always hurting others and are total scam artists well done
A  4th of Apr, 2017 by    -12 Votes
your time is up you lot asking people for money you should all be locked up and picking on people with disability joanne
D  4th of Apr, 2017 by    +54 Votes
http://www.wildhunt.org/tag/pagans-against-plagiarism This is the link that the OP used in the beginning of her rant. I would like to invite anyone reading this to please go read the article. It is a lovely article on how one of our own community came to realize he was actually violating Copyright when he was contacted by Getty Images, and his pondering since then on what he did, how it effects the community and how he can help combat this issue in the community. He also mentions us, Pagans Against Plagiarism, in a very positive way.
Having said this, it becomes clear that this woman is ranting and raving is an incoherent manner, citing sources that praise our group while trying to tear it down. As one of the admins of the group, I can assure you we do a lot to educate and inform. We also enable artists and authors to file the necessary paperwork to remove violations of their work.
Now the other part, that we scam, is all made up in her head. We do not threaten and charge people money. That is the individual shifting her assaults against others onto us. After all, we are the ones who outed her plagiarism of our community's works in a book she attempted to get published and make money off of other people's work. The book contained more than 25% plagiarized material. The plagiarizing identifying software stops at 25% and advises potential publishers that the work violates the standard. It probably would have gone on, but most publishing companies will not accept a book that contains 25% or more plagiarized material.
I also believe the other person, Joanne, who is talking to this woman, is actually that woman under the assumed name. She has done this before, this is nothing new for this woman.
So, read the article at the top. Visit our Facebook page, and join our group. Make up your own mind.

Siobhan, it is time for you to seek the professional help you need. For your own sake, find some help for your issues.
N  10th of May, 2017 by    -16 Votes
@Boudica This is a warning boudica is go figure. Yes mad
D  6th of Apr, 2017 by    +55 Votes
Paps helped me in the right direction with a claim I had against someone who was distributing my work without permission. They never charged, money was never mentioned, just good advice on how to claim my copyright and stop the person whole had stolen my work. The said person was charged and found guilty and I was compensated while they now have a nice criminal record against them . Anyone who steals other peoples work is displicable in my books and needs to go get another job because they are obviously not any good at what they are trying to be. Id rather work with good honest people like the ones I've met in PAPS than some stupid, has been, wanna be, dried up miserable evil woman like this siobhan moore Whelan/Rochelle moore/ raven /joanne or what ever she wants to call herself this week.
D  6th of Apr, 2017 by    +60 Votes
As a founder member and admin of Pagans Against Plagiarism I can indeed confirm this complaint is with out foundation.

We never have and never will 'charge' for advice or support given in the group. To prove this fact I invite people reading this to come join us on Facebook and see for your selves.

What is plagiarism? It's when someone uses work created by another person as their own. For example, a photo not taken by them; an essay not written by them; an illustration or painting not done by them. Or in the case of Siobhan Moore Whelan, whole websites copied and pasted into books and then published and sold to unsuspecting victims, as she did with "Beyond the Third Eye" using another of her personas, Rochelle Moore.

PaPs were instrumental in bringing her illegal activities to the public fore, and eventually her publisher found the book was at the very least 25% plagiarised content, resulting in the removal of the book from sale.

This pattern was repeated several times, each time the con defended by Whelans personas with attacks on PaPs admins and members. We were bullied, harassed and stalked. Now this, continued revenge some 9/10 years later. YES, she has been harrassing us for that long!

This complaint is Whelan's obfuscation - it is with out foundation. There is NO proof what so ever that she can offer other than her fantasy of lies and bad links.

Any google of her name, photo's and other material she uses will show the extend she is capable of going to - she fools no one. No matter how hard she tries.

She just can't afford the truth to be known.
N  27th of Apr, 2017 by    -16 Votes
@Lesley Jackson scammer Complaints, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for Outrageous ...
/link removed/
Sales People companies on Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off topic ... Lesley Jackson Founder of PAP - FRAUD - Cymraes's Corner – ~ blogger- do not pay a dime ...
N  10th of May, 2017 by    -18 Votes
@Lesley Jackson drone drone drone gripped, caught up, haunted light up and loosen up
N  6 hrs 18 mins ago by    +1 Votes
@Lesley Jackson mad old orphan girl get a life n leave drink in bottle ur a sickoooooooooooooooooo
N  6 hrs 17 mins ago by    +1 Votes
@Lesley Jackson that's a load of bull crap an u know it ya old mad cow
A  27th of Apr, 2017 by    -16 Votes
scam report | wild rabbit publishers owner boudica foster USA ...
/link removed/
Apr 11, 2017 - wild rabbit publishers owner boudica foster USA Complaint Review: wild rabbit publishers owner boudica foster USA boudica fostermargaret ...

scam report | Wild Rabbit Publications Boudica Margaret Foster ...
/link removed/
Apr 10, 2017 - Wild Rabbit Publications Boudica Margaret Foster-scam dont pay a cent http://boudica.net/wildrabbit.htmlThe Wild Rabbit Name and Logo are ...

Boudica Foster Wild Rabbit Publishing Real Name Margaret Foster ...
internetcomplaintcenter.com/boudica-foster-wild-rabbit-publishing-real-name-marg... /> Apr 14, 2017 - Contact information: here is what she thinks of herself Smashwords – About Boudica Foster https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/boudica I

proof
N  29th of Apr, 2017 by     Best Advice +60 Votes
@19913 Proof of what?
N  30th of Apr, 2017 by    -15 Votes
@Boudica 21 spells for assured success fraud we found this about you

I bought spell book My friend did buy also. The replies back from her was the same as my friends, but with different guys name in the reply called michaael. I was completely shocked that all her messages are pre saved and pre written. I have no results neither does she. I keep getting the same email from her over and over about results in 2-3 weeks. ITS BEEN SEVERAL MONTHS! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON! Also another website of hers is

"Margaret Foster | LinkedIn
Greater Philadelphia Area - ‎Patient Services - The ROI - ‎The ROI Companies
View Margaret Foster's professional profile on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is the ... Wild Rabbit Publishing ... Margaret Foster, ; Writing under Pen Name Boudica Foster ..."

your fooling nobody
N  28th of Apr, 2017 by    +55 Votes
Please, let me give you what is already out there. What you post is nothing new.

N  29th of Apr, 2017 by    +55 Votes
@Boudica Oh, and here is my Amazon Author's page.

And my Amazon reviews page:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/profile/amzn1.account.AFWWKOZN3H6RDIYG3UQK43DSUKXA?ie=... />
You will notice that my Amazon Reviews page does have my real name. Yes, it has been that way for many years.

Since I started writing I have not reviewed any books, per agreement with Amazon. I also took down many of my reviews that might be considered in conflict with my own writing, of my own accord. It seemed the "right" thing to do. So, whatever this person is saying, and believe me, all those profiles posting whatever they are posting, are all the same person, is nothing new, this has been this way for many years, and she is just catching up.

For those who are reading this, and I do not believe there are many, these are the rantings of a sick woman. Nothing here is real. I do not charge myself to print my own books, but I have charged in the past to proof read and edit, which is an honorable profession. I am busy with my own material these days and have not taken on any new work because of it.

Pagans Against Plagiarism, which this woman seems to be on and on about, is a Facebook Group confined to the Pagan community. It is an educational resource. And absolutely no money is asked for nor received for the information that we re-post off the web. And you are invited to join us if you want to see for yourself.

So, one last comment. She has posted our real names. Yes, these are our names. I am posting with my Author's name so you can see that I am actually a real person with a real name, and I have posted my real name as well.

But this person who is complaining... she posts under fake names, fake profiles, user numbers and other people's names, in one case Joanne Nelson, who has complained to the management of this site and proven she is not the poster and they removed her name.

I ask you - do you believe all this babble by a person who hides behind fake profiles - or people with real names and real lives?

I leave the rest to you, the reader. Have a great afternoon.
A  30th of Apr, 2017 by    -11 Votes
scammers Cymraes lesley jackson – an article about crossing the line between ...
https://siobhanmoorewhelancymraes.wordpress.com/.../cymraes-lesley-jackson-an-ar... /> Mar 10, 2017 - Cymraes lesley jackson - an article about crossing the line between truth and fantasy. ... more fake troll accounts and profiles to stalk. “Lesley ...
N  30th of Apr, 2017 by    -13 Votes
margaret foster (pretend boudica foster) karma! Bide within the Law you must, in perfect Love and perfect Trust. - you have been busted.
N  30th of Apr, 2017 by    +59 Votes
@Tpwt For what?
N  30th of Apr, 2017 by    +59 Votes
@Boudica Siobhan, you always post about this fake name and that fake name - we have all replied with our real names - Yes, I am Margaret Foster. It says so on Amazon, Facebook, and on my contracts with my publisher, along with my Pen Name. Nothing hidden here, nothing wrong with a pen name.

But you, you post under Tpwt, 19913, Messrs Diana Jones, Joanne Nelson, JK Law, trojan 1, Complainant20192, and even more - not once do you use your real name Siobhan Moore Whelan.

Who is hiding what here?

And karma is a Hindu belief, not mine, so that is not a threat I am going to take seriously. And you quoting the poem about the Rede, coming from a con artist like you, it is as empty as your other attempt at mocking us. The only one here busted is you - and you did that all by yourself. You, woman, are your own worst enemy.

The program lets me know when you post. So, keep posting. Nothing here does anything to any of the people you are attempting to slander. Rather, you look like a very bitter and seriously ill old woman in need of some good professional medical care.
N  30th of Apr, 2017 by    -19 Votes
using diana jones to give your books a review busted

esley Jackson & Admins - Fake scammers pagans against plagiarism ...
https://www.complaintsboard.com/.../lesley-jackson-admins-fake-scammers-pagans-a... /> Apr 2, 2017 - boudica foster real name margaret foster owner of wild rabbit publishers self ... kris daly-walker administrator of scam group pagans against ...

diana jones is ipso facto kris daly walker who reviewed your books

A lovely slice of pagan history!
ByKris Dailey-Walkeron February 9, 2012
Format: Paperback|Verified Purchase
When I first started out on my path as a seeking pagan and witch, The Wiccan/Pagan Times was a godsend and the interviews with pagan and Wiccan persons (many now Elders) by both Boudica and Michael Foster was a big part of that experience for me.

In "TWPT Talks to...10 Authors of the Pagan Community", Boudica has collected ten of their most memorable interviews, (although all are valuable and thought provoking and I do hope she publishes more collections of such interviews in the future) and reading them is a true pleasure. These are the conversations I wish I could have had. These are the questions I would ask had I such an opportunity to meet these authors. And Boudica and Michael do so in such a very warm and inviting way. It's as if you were actually able to sit down with each author and have a chat with them over tea and cakes.

Do not let this book pass you by, for in doing so, you would be missing out on a wonderful contribution to our pagan publishing history.
Comment| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?
5.0 out of 5 starsand it also was good to see the names of the 10 authors
BySBearon March 23, 2015
Format: Kindle Edition|Verified Purchase
I thought this was very informative, and it also was good to see the names of the 10 authors.
Comment|Was this review helpful to you?
4.0 out of 5 starsGreat book Dont take my word for it read it for yourself
Bygolden orbon September 14, 2015
Format: Kindle Edition
A really well written book with fascinating interviews with well known people in the pagan community
a book that is hard to put down and recommended to anyone pagan. almost four and a half stars
but not a 5 star book. Dont take my word for it read it for yourself
Comment| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?
See all verified purchase reviews (newest first)
Write a customer review
Ad feedback
Search Customer Reviews

fraud
N  7th of May, 2017 by    +33 Votes
@Tpwt Thank you yet again for promoting my books for me. Sales are great! Renewed interest - especially in the author interview book.

Please, keep posting about my books. I appreciate the free advertising.
N  6 hrs 16 mins ago by    0 Votes
@Tpwt psmlllllllllllllll cant hold it in ur caught ya old fraud boudica
A  10th of May, 2017 by    -21 Votes
evident
scam report | wild rabbit publishers owner boudica foster USA ...
/link removed/
- wild rabbit publishers owner boudica foster USA ripoff publishers
N  10th of May, 2017 by    -21 Votes
scam report | Foster Communities Complaint Review Baltimore ...
/link removed/
Feb 22, 2005 - Foster Communities Complaint Review: Foster Communities ripoff ... ripoff publishers, boudica foster do not pay, wild rabbit publishing.
N  10th of May, 2017 by    -17 Votes
Boudica Foster Wild Rabbit Publishing Real Name ... - Complaints Board
https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/boudica-foster-wild-rabbit-publishing... /> Apr 4, 2017 - Mar 22, 2017 - Pagans Against Plagiarism - Fake scam artists, started by a group of . ... boudica foster real name margaret foster owner of wild ...
N  25th of May, 2017 by    -2 Votes
@real family member well done
N  10th of May, 2017 by    -21 Votes
The attack (?) of the Bunnies. | The Gossip Witches
- “Fluffy bunny is a fake wiccan, usully in their teens, with little or no ... Perhaps Boudica foster will give us an answer and not a fluffy bunnie one.
N  10th of May, 2017 by    -19 Votes
Lesley Jackson & Admins -
internetcomplaintcenter.com/lesley-jackson-admins/
. a fluffy bunny group into a group which sounds viable pagans against ... of wild rabbit publishers self published lives in USA Boudica Foster ...the chief rabbit
A  18th of May, 2017 by    -19 Votes
Scam report | lesley jackson founder of pap - fraud...
/link removed/

Lesley jackson from wales was featured in local newspapers for scamming and stalking a founder member of pap and blogger at cymraes@wordpress.com to date and as a...

Pagans against plagiarism admins lesley jackson boudica foster romy dirks etc.,. dropping numbers like flies now that people know the group is a rip off. boudica foster reviews - outscam.com
Www.outscam.com/boudica-foster-cd

Boudica foster runs wild rabbit publishers usa which is a scam. do not part with your money! a self publisher boudica real name margaret foster from quakersville ohio...

Fact

Pagans against plagiarism lesley jackson, boudica foster...
Https://https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/pagans-against...

Consumer complaints and reviews about pagans against plagiarism lesley jackson, boudica foster and others fraucs in chesterville, ohio. fraud and fake information.
Wild rabbit publications boudica margaret foster-scam dont...
M./link removed/

Scam report | scam complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits...
M./link removed/

Find more than 103, 717 scam complaints, scam reviews, scam scams, scam lawsuits and scam frauds reported. click here and find all scam scam reports.
Scam? | questions
Https://questions.https://www.complaintsboard.com/scam-c210.html

Boudica foster wild rabbit publishing real name margaret foster... scam, false teacher, slanderer, cyber bully harassment charged criminal charges ars: 13-2916a1...
Non profit scam - children first inc./ ron williams...
Https://questions.https://www.complaintsboard.com/non-profit-scam-children...

Questions › non profit scam - children first inc./ ron williams: non profit scam... boudica foster wild rabbit publishing real name margaret foster...

Numbers dwindling rapidly people have recognized the truth that they are scam artists

Admin kris daily walker kris daly - walker stay away a fake who stalks under the...
Shullie porter admin fake scammers pagans against plagiarism on facebook and...
Https://https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/lesley-jackson-admins...

Fake scammers pagans against plagiarism on facebook and the net. pagans against plagiarism scam!... shullie h porter administrator running a scam for 10 years
Https://https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/kris-daly-walker-stay...

Consumer complaints and reviews about kris daly in north weymouth massachusetts massachusetts. walker stay away a fake who stalks under the name diana jones, …
Is this a scam | questions
Https://questions.https://www.complaintsboard.com/is-this-a-scam-c2874.html

Questions › is this a scam: is this a scam: asked: 2014-01-18 by carol evans:... kris daly (21) walker stay away a fake who stalks under the name diana jones,...

Rommy dirks admin
John smith admin nos llew blaidd
Catherine lynch monks admin

Admins of pagans against plagiarism rip off and scam artists. public now recognizes this now their numbers are dropping
Don't day you have not been warned

Pagans against plagiarism - fake scam artists, started by...
Https://https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/pagans-against...

21/03/2017 · consumer complaints and reviews about pagans against plagiarism. fake scam artists, started by a group of con artists watch this lot!. bad business

Fake scammers pagans against plagiarism on facebook and...
Https://https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/lesley-jackson-admins...

Consumer complaints and reviews about lesley jackson & admins in on the internet everywhere. fake scammers pagans against plagiarism on facebook and the net. pagans...

Sharon blaylock
Sharon blaylock cooper
Fake scammers pagans against plagiarism on facebook and...
Https://https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/lesley-jackson-admins...

Scam report | ian blaylock painters 36 complaint review...
/link removed/

His own daughter if you google sharon heeley

Report them https://www.facebook.com/groups/pagansagainstplagiarism/?ref=br_rs is their link
N  19th of May, 2017 by    +33 Votes
@Pagan Federation Shame on you.

Surely you know by now anyone who reads what you post understands it is the same person under a fake name.

Exactly the same routine each time.

Also you left me out :P
@Pagan Federation bravo
N  6 hrs 15 mins ago by    +1 Votes
@John Smith going by ur adopted name nos llew blaidd pmslllllllllllllllll mr depressed mammy not happy with ya
A  22nd of May, 2017 by    -16 Votes
boudica.net/wildrabbit.html don't pay a dime
after contating this publishers wild rabbit run by boudica foster with my script she asked me for $500 up front before she even looked at it.   wild rabbit offers proof reading by boudica foster however after the initial $500 there would be a further fee which she was not able to discuss citing she would have to look at the script first
i began to be suspicious when only direct payment to her or cash was suggested.   i have been to a few publishers and this was a first.  After dealing with them i have looked them up online and there are numerous complaints
about her and wild rabbit publishers
fake scam publishers beware
never pay out any money up front to any publisher it is not the norm and this schlutz is a fraud
look for yourself they are mentioned by a few who also approached the company genuinely with books
how many others has this happened to?
N  25th of May, 2017 by    -2 Votes
kitchen witch deal with real publishers in future this one is boosted by others and admins of the group pagans against plagiarism which the larger pagan community really dislike

fluffy hunter we all know you are kris walker the person who gives fake reviews on anything written by pagans against plagiarism writers especially boudica foster it is documented on amazon among several other sites. You call yourself a witch and yet hide behind things to throw stones forgetting that "people in glasshouses should never throw stones" never mind the Rede. I have to be honest when I say that I know who you all are and are a disgrace and pitiful people with no lives. You are meant to be witches (not one of you show this part of yourselves anywhere I have read your posts) so hide behind Diana jones troll account or hide behind fluffy hunter but facts are facts you are dishonest, a liar and a cowardly person who shows absolutely no attributions of a witch. I myself know all of you who hide behind these fake personas to antagonize this woman and you are pitiful no matter what angle you look at this form day one all pitiful. a bad example to any new witches and not fooling anyone in the pagan community.
you ask for proof of your boosting each others ego's and books or proof you are a fake

one example
https://www.amazon.com/TWPT-Talks-Authors-Pagan-Community-ebook/dp/B006ZCUNZE/re... /> a book written by your friend and fellow administrator of pagans against plagiarism YOUR review on this! You are not fooling anyone in the pagan community kris walker / Diana jones you are a liar, a fraud and not a true witch

TWPT Talks To... 10 Authors of the Pagan Community Kindle Edition

XXXXX (5 stars) A lovely slice of pagan history!
ByKris Dailey-Walkeron February 9, 2012
Format: Paperback
Verified Purchase

here again you are not fooling anyone
Kris Daly - Walker stay away a fake who stalks under the name diana jones...

Lesley Jackson & Admins - Fake scammers pagans against plagiarism ...
Apr 2, 2017 - kris daly walker main troll name diana jones Lives in North Weymouth, ... boudica foster real name margaret foster owner of wild rabbit ...
https://www.complaintsboard.com/.../kris-daly-walker-stay-away-a-fake-who-stalks... />
Apr 4, 2017 - Mar 22, 2017 - kris daly walker main troll name diana jones lives in ... @Lesley Jackson spreading already boudica foster now featured on ...

you see kris to be a real witch does entail sticking to the truth and you are simply a proven idiot.

so not a new troll name to abuse and harass kris point proven
N  6 hrs 13 mins ago by    +1 Votes
@elizebeth dk kris walker always the old fanny hiding behind the big girls a total alco pmsl

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree