Pagans Against Plagiarism

Posted: May 30, 2017 by

caught red handed scamming; sharon heeley blaylock

4.8
United Kingdom
facebook.com
Brief introduction to the administrators in scam group pagans against plagiarism caught red handed scamming
Boudica foster, rommy dirks, kris dailey walker, nos llew blaidd or john smith, lesley jackson, shullie porter, catherine lynch monks and others sharon blaylock

A group who sound somewhat legit! No!!! These admins are a bunch of bullies and liars

Example boudica foster writer
www.amazon.com
Her besties give her 5 stars to boost book sales

Proof
Kris dailey walker busted givin boudica another 5 stars on another book ya scammers

Another spellcrafting gem from boudica!
Bykris dailey-walkeron august 17, 2013
Verified purchase
Another incredibly valuable book on spellcrafting from the desk of boudica foster!

Boudica writes in a tone and manner where you feel at ease with the materials presented and covers concepts and spells with a simplicity that is so often missing in books on spells and witchcraft today.

I cannot recommend this, or her other books, enough and I truly hope she continues with her "21 spells" series for a long time to come. I am absolutely looking forward to each and every one of them!

Https://www.amazon.com/21-spells-protection-reference-personal-ebook/dp/b00eikuz...⇄
 11 mins ago by   bustin chops'
0 votes

Pmsl and daniel knaggs another bestie of boudica another fake 5 star review ya freak

5.0 out of 5 stars
A magical reference for the magical person.
Bydaniel knaggson may 21, 2014
Format: kindle edition
Boudica is one of my favorite kinds of authors. Not bogged down in history lessons of the sometimes questionable history of the craft, boudica presents a fantastic resource of spells for protection.

In the past spell books for me have usually either been full of ridiculous fluff or made up ingredients however boudica presents a clear and concise resource accessible and an invaluable addition to my digital library.

Reliable and a delight to read, don't hesitate in clicking the download button

10 mins ago by   bustin chops'
0 votes

An another one by kris walker or diana jones you are al busted
5 stars again
Verified purchase
When I first started out on my path as a seeking pagan and witch, the wiccan/pagan times was a godsend and the interviews with pagan and wiccan persons (Many now elders) by both boudica and michael foster was a big part of that experience for me.

In "twpt talks to...10 authors of the pagan community", boudica has collected ten of their most memorable interviews, (Although all are valuable and thought provoking and I do hope she publishes more collections of such interviews in the future) and reading them is a true pleasure. These are the conversations I wish I could have had. These are the questions I would ask had I such an opportunity to meet these authors. And boudica and michael do so in such a very warm and inviting way. It's as if you were actually able to sit down with each author and have a chat with them over tea and cakes.
2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?
5.0 out of 5 stars
A lovely slice of pagan history!
Verified purchase

Do not let this book pass you by, for in doing so, you would be missing out on a wonderful contribution to our pagan publishing history.
 7 mins ago by   bustin chops'
0 votes

More of ur besties giving u 5 star reviews boudica foster fact!

Beth c. Baker yeah 5 stars for her bestie fake review https://www.amazon.com/mother-gallery-fools-journey-book-ebook/dp/b01cr8u7tq/ref...⇄ />
Erika hawthorneon january 24, 2015 pmsl kakabel hawthorne by any chance scammer
Very well written.
Not your usual "cookbook" layout of spellcraft, but little vignettes of spells done, including the "real world" actions needed to aid the spells to completion.
Lovely handbook for the experienced witch!
 6 mins ago by   bustin chops'
0 votes

Just go to amazon and see how you fake review yer way up but ur caught

Tabitha c a few 5 star reviews pmsl
 4 mins ago by   bustin chops'
0 votes

Tabitha c another 5 stars on another of yer books see a pattern folks a scam artist

A worthy follow up to her previous work
Bytabitha con august 22, 2013
Format: kindle edition
There's no sophomore slump in this second in a series of spell books written by ms. Foster (And I do hope there will be a third). If you have read the first book, you'll be happy to know it's written in the same no-nonsense, straightforward style: low on the fluff factor and high on practical applications. The same stress on balancing mundane action with magical action also is there. That's one of the main reasons I feel this one and its predecessor are great for beginners in the craft as well as experienced folks. Too many times the mundane aspects get glossed over in the glamour of looking for the "magic" of the perfect candle or oil. I think if most new comers were able to take that message to heart, as well as understand they need to bring straight up discernment and critical thinking in harmony with their intuition, we'd have a much wiser community.

But I digress... This book doesn't just rehash old territory. There's a definite expansion and deepening of the the thought processes going on behind the workings described. Rather than say, add x herb, to y oil on z colored candle and you're off, ms. Foster really takes the time to explain why certain components were chosen for a working. There is a nice section on basic sigil work that's super helpful for those new to the concept. And ms. Foster keeps things loose enough so you can apply the same thought process in spell creation no matter which particular path or deity you might follow.

Https://www.amazon.com/reiki-energy-workers-manual-attunement-ebook/dp/b005gaaz4...⇄

The others go under many troll names don't be had by these fake pagans

Proof

The wild hunt | tag archive | pagans against plagiarism
Wildhunt.org/tag/pagans-against-plagiarism

Apr 2, 2015 - I spent the rest of friday taking all the pictures down on my website that... A facebook group called, “pagans against plagiarism” has become a ulcer on the butt of the pagan society

The wild hunt | tag archive | pagans against plagiarism
Wildhunt.org/tag/pagans-against-plagiarism

Pagans against plagiarism reviews, complaints, company information and contacts.
Pagans against plagiarism - con artists don't send them a...

Mar 22, 2017 - pagans against plagiarism a con group set up online on facebook, wordpress all over the place - do not pay them! They pick on people and ...

Pagans against plagiarism - fake scam artists, started by a...

Mar 21, 2017 - apr 2, 2015 - I spent the rest of friday taking all the pictures down on my website that... A facebook group called, “pagans against plagiarism” ...

Inciting a riot: pagans, copyright infringement, and social media
www.incitingariot.com/2013/09/pagans-copyright-infringement-and.html

Sep 3, 2013 - it had some ridiculous phrase on it that was meant to be a joke... I found your blog via the pagans against plagiarism group on facebook.

They have been at this years and now the pagan community wants everyone to know that they are not real. Fake pagans

Lesley jackson founder of pap - fraudulent group debate! Being lied...

Apr 9, 2017 - being lied and misled by pagan group pagans against plagiarism the... Ravensgrove coven who were attacked and called them "fake pagans"

Lesley jackson & admins - fake scammers pagans against plagiarism...

Lesley jackson & admins - fake scammers pagans against plagiarism...

Apr 2, 2017 - fake scammers pagans against plagiarism on facebook and the net.... Not on admin list but con sharon blaylock goes by sharon heeley,  ... Jill roche, joanne nelson n lots of freaks

Consumer complaints and reviews about 11:11 psychics... Kris daly - walker stay away a fake who stalks under the name diana jones.

Elizebeth dk profile | https://www.complaintsboard.com

Kris daly - walker stay away a fake who stalks under the name diana jones, pagans against plagiarism kris daly walker a #.

Sammy678 profile | https://www.complaintsboard.com

All complaints comments questions... Kris daly walker stay away a fake who stalks under the name diana jones, pagans against plagiarism kris daly walker a ...

Raveready - scam!!, review 875313 | complaints board

- consumer complaints and reviews about raveready.... Stalks under the name diana jones, pagans against plagiarism kris daly walker a liar and coward

So many more we could put in and will if this group of pagans do not stop attacking innocent people in a bid to get their own books, work, blogs into the public eye

Fact: in over 1 month they have lost over 300 members of their fake pagan group pagans against

Administrators from uk and usa beware

Listed as follows:administrators

Lesley jackson or lesley ann jackson (Cymraes)
Rommy dirks
Shullie porter
Boudica foster (Margaret foster)
John smith or nos llew blaidd or mister pink
Kris dailey-walker or kris walker diana jones, kristina marie walker. (Dog walker) two profiles on fb

Listens to bad lip reading

Kris walker uk and her one and only friend is joanne nelson - diana jones are all the same person
And profile pic the gossip witch

All falls into place as pagans against plagiarism crumble

We are including the main admins in the images but don't think
Sharon heeley blaylock or others who hide will be forgotten not this time or joanne or jill roche or any of you fakes kakabel hawthorne anastasia wilkie ian blaylock n others

Pagans Against PlagiarismPagans Against PlagiarismPagans Against PlagiarismPagans Against PlagiarismPagans Against PlagiarismPagans Against Plagiarism

Complaint comments Comments (193) Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Online Scams

Comments

N  31st of May, 2017 by    +39 Votes
Frauds all of them speaking from a pagan point of view we are fed up with these bullies trolls and liars
Another example of their despicable activity
all fakes all trolls and all bullies fact run by the biggest fake of them all lesley

Listens to bad lip reading

Https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=110160959528634&set=a.11016104952862...⇄ /> and profile pic the gossip witch

Kris dailey-walker aka diana jones aka sharon heeley or sharon blaylock caught
N  6th of Jun, 2017 by    +35 Votes
@Remi m very well researched this made my year
N  11th of Jun, 2017 by    +44 Votes
@Remi m known for a long time but now other pagans will see what they are doing
lucy blackthorne married to alexander lupin a pair of cartoonists who never grew up. this is real life you horrible troll family morgead blackthorne, regulus blackthorne may lin Kiara gozeault rosaria
what do you think you are playing at go draw a pokemon a man ha ha haaaaaaaaaaa
N  11th of Jun, 2017 by    +42 Votes
@Remi m ha ha the faces on them and look at nos llew blaidd what an ugly old fart
N  29th of Jun, 2017 by    +48 Votes
@Remi m Information
David rowan is rowan forbes aka chem
Anything with the word snark in it was written by catherine lynch monks
N  30th of Jun, 2017 by    +43 Votes
@Remi m Bustinchops or just let us all call you by your real name lesley jackson is an active member and administrator of the bullying group pagans against plagiarism who are disgraced in the eyes of real pagans anyone can look at our fb page just keep singing
N  3rd of Jul, 2017 by    +49 Votes
@Remi m Remi they are all fakes and cheats
Lesley jackson abandoned at birth has a son who suffers according to himself nos llew blaid from major depression and instead of being a mother to him a satanist she is so lonely and nothing to do she invented this group of fools pagans against plagiarism; go act like a mother lesley and stop attacking people under your fake personas bustin chops and cymraes you sick woman boudica foster well a cheat has been outed here getting her fellow admins to give her 5 stars on amazon for her self published tat cheat! also nobody altered your attack on phaedra we have it screenshot so shut up you liar! sharon heeley blaylock a vile woman we will be having a close look at her next. lucy blackthorne boudicas cousin... ha ha! david rowan is rowan forbes aka chem
Anything with the word snark in it was written by catherine lynch monks nos llew blaidd is the depressed satanist ahhhhhhhhhhh and mummy is too busy writing crap to mind him. kris walker is a dog walker who bestie with boudica hails her with 5 star reviews more to come just keep singing
N  3rd of Jul, 2017 by    +48 Votes
@Christopher P Yes indeed remi well done
N  3rd of Jul, 2017 by    +49 Votes
@Remi m Sharon heeley blaylock your turn soon just keep singing
N  5th of Jul, 2017 by    +55 Votes
@highpriestess Kris daily or whoever we have located you diana jones
Chris walker just keep singing
N  7th of Jul, 2017 by    +51 Votes
@Remi m Pagans against plagiarism a supposed pagan watchdog set up by people with no credentials no morals no ethics and who started their careers out as all members of coven of the fluffy bunnies (for non pagans this is a awful phrase for con artists) so let us look at this group and let them know it is them being monitored by the pagan community who have had enough of their lies, cheating and gossiping. many pagans have left this group over 200 however this band of idiots replace them with catholics which in itself makes the group a lie!!! the truth about margaret foster or boudica as she prefers to call herself. set up a pagan watchdog group pagans against plagiarism with no credentials only ego! ex fluffy bunny and caught stalking, harassing and telling lies. example her self published books let us have a look at them

Https://www.amazon.co.uk/21-spells-assured-success-ebook/dp/b004uvzr8k/ref=sr_1_2?ie=utf8&qid=1499441665&sr=8-2&keywords=boudica+foster
21 spells for assured success (big words indeed which could backfire if sued because you did not gain success)

Reviews - here is where we see the true colors of pagans against plagiarism take the uk site on amazon

Review 1 by her fellow admin and stalker lesley jackson 5 stars look at line 1 (reveals a lot)
A refreshing change...
By lesley jackson on 13 april 2011
Format: kindle edition

... from all the fluffy how to spell books!
_

I enjoyed reading boudica's offering to the magickal world of spell working - I enjoyed the refreshing approach, tho' I did think one chapter at a time was enough for one sitting, but that's just me! I took each chapter and gave each one the consideration it needed in applying the subject matter to my life and how I could use it. this lead me to inspiring plans for the future, and the kindle format allows me to search for the particular bit's i'm interested in - yes I know you can flick thro' pages, but when you want a certain saint or crystal it helps to find it at the ends of your finger tips... quickly!

But I digress slightly!

There was no endless babble about this that or the other, or why, what and where, the practical approach worked well for me, and I felt that each spell, each situation could be used and adapted by anyone who has more than just a modicum of understanding about the work. this is not a beginners book - tho' it would serve well as a research book for a neophyte - I can see myself asking questions about why this; why that, so as a teaching aid within a coven, it would have it's uses that's for sure, as it would encourage the neophyte to get out there and do some ground work of their own.

I'm no wiccan, but that didn't make one jot of difference, for refreshingly, I did not find myself disagreeing with the author once - and that can happen allot sometimes :o) the no nonsense approach was a delight. boudica knows her stuff and it shows! I would not hesitate in asking her to sort out a few of my problems, the book instilled such a confidence in her and her capabilities.

So I will, whole heartedly recommend this book, no matter what media, you are reading it on, for it seems kindle software is available for all and any device - I read this on my phone!

My only quibble... I would like to see this in the printed word, as a book I can take into the bath... yes i'm willing to risk soggy pages but not soggy phones!

Open fluffy bunny revealed by her bestie in a group who lie and give each other fake reviews

Now for the real review of this book by non members of pagans against plagiarism and non fluffy bunnies

1 star (yes one star)
Confused cobblers
By xenu on 6 oct. 2012
Format: kindle edition
This is less a system for "assured success" for the reader than an over-long advert for its author. there is little or no explanation for the methods used, nor is the reader given any real advice on what to do. the book hops about this way and that, reading in places rather like the case-book of a modern employee of the celebrated firm of j. wellington wells & co, late of 70 st. mary axe.in other places, it is simply silly and, when it referred to three "talismans" redrawn with questionable accuracy from three grimoires (the clavicle, "the book of moses" and the lemegaton) with no explanation of what they were meant to do nor any indication of the rituals associated with each, it started to look a bit dangerous. a better title for this book would be "where angels fear to tread: how to meddle in magic for fun and profit".

As an example of how supremely silly this book can be, I offer the method of how to "put your boss on ice". apparently, all one needs is a piece of paper, preferably printed with the name of one's employer, on which one inscribes the name of one's boss in crimson ink. one then puts the paper in a plastic "baggie", half fills the bag with water and puts it into one's freezer.

And, er, that's it.

As a method of catharsis, it is probably safer than making obscene gestures behind the boss's back, though it is less immediately satisfying and no more likely to yield positive results.

Oh dear next real review
Comment 4 people found this helpful. was this review helpful to you?
1.0 out of 5 stars
Totally in agreement with confused cobblers this is a book of self praise - self indulgence and bullcrap!
By crowfeather on 19 july 2012
The author "guaranteed" success
Ahem!!! legally open to be sued
A total waste of time and money
Where do these writers come from
Obviously self published
Highly recommended as an addition to any fire - even then ts useless

Another one star review and once again

One star (are you building up a picture of these scammers yet)

Hmmmm... guaranteed! I think not
By granny white witch on 11 april 2011
Format: kindle edition
I have bought this book anticipating something that is different and this book is not different it is poorly arranged, poorly written, poorly organised and not really very good. spells that assure success ok; I started off enthusiastic then my interest gradually decreased until the nearer I got to the end my enthusiasm died. another self published kindle book hmmmm I also worry about the ethics of the writer. it seems to be a new agey 'white witch' idealistic book rather than that of real witchcraft. most serious magical practitioners should look elsewhere and in this case even for dabblers it's not a good book.

Lesley jackson a fellow fluffy bunny and admin and bestie 5 star review - cheat - amazon uk

Now let us all move over to amazon.com different book - same story again - cheat
Twpt talks to... boudica foster https://www.amazon.com/twpt-talks-authors-pagan-community-ebook/dp/b006zcunze/ref=asap_bc?ie=utf8

Kris walker aka chris walker (a dog walker) also a bestie of boudica and an admin on the group set up by the egotists supposedly as a pagan watch dog but really to boost each others careers and bully, harass and believe themselves to be important (not)

A lovely slice of pagan history!
Verified purchase
When I first started out on my path as a seeking pagan and witch, the wiccan/pagan times was a godsend and the interviews with pagan and wiccan persons (many now elders) by both boudica and michael foster was a big part of that experience for me.

In "twpt talks to...10 authors of the pagan community", boudica has collected ten of their most memorable interviews, (although all are valuable and thought provoking and I do hope she publishes more collections of such interviews in the future) and reading them is a true pleasure. these are the conversations I wish I could have had. these are the questions I would ask had I such an opportunity to meet these authors. and boudica and michael do so in such a very warm and inviting way. it's as if you were actually able to sit down with each author and have a chat with them over tea and cakes.

Wow chris walker 5 stars from another admin of this group and bestie of margaret/boudica

This is a little glimpse you are all big enough to look and do your own homework and believe us when we say there are more fake reviews by this group of self appointed watchdogs lollllllllllllll -

So what does the group pagans against plagiarism stard for? cheats and liars all of them
N  7th of Jul, 2017 by    +44 Votes
@Christopher P Standing ovation for the research and we will be using it
N  19th of Jul, 2017 by    +54 Votes
N  23rd of Aug, 2017 by    +64 Votes
@Remi m they have been caught and are all blackballed by Acow and several other magickal societies their behaviour is despicable and indeed Sharon heeley blaylock is up to her neck in harassment and stalking.
N  23rd of Aug, 2017 by     Best Advice +65 Votes
@xxxShengaxxx wicca leeks and gabby among the other members who PAP do not know working behind the scenes wonderful job
N  26th of Aug, 2017 by    +53 Votes
@Remi m link to Sharon heeley a horrible woman who trolls under lots of names a member of the disgraced pagans against plagiarism https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/sharon-heeley-26-portland-road-manchester-uk-scam-under-name-sharon-blaylock-sharon-blaylock-scam-c908064.html
N  26th of Aug, 2017 by    +62 Votes
@Christopher P Christopher pagans against plagiarism you are another victim of this hate group
N  26th of Aug, 2017 by    +62 Votes
@serenity rose jo hendron bustin chops aelwyn is Shannon mc shane Alexandra is comfrey Catherine lynch monks squirrelboiler rusty mon is rusty foster boudica foster is Margaret Anastasia wilkie is violet tattersticks Lesley Jackson is cymraes gwyllt, cmyraes, amberlady and so many troll names to be mentioned, john smith is nos llew blaidd or mr pink, more trolls than a troll wedding a group now disowned by the magickal community worldwide
N  27th of Aug, 2017 by    +53 Votes
@Remi m Pagans against plagiarism administrators lesley jackson and several others proven to be a hate group

August 17 at 3:41am ·
An article about plagiarism and copy right theft on the popular pagan news organization the wild hunt facebook page and website, sparks opposition against members of the self appointed watchdog group pagans against plagiarism by members of spppeuma, society for the protection preservation and promotion for the ethical use of the magickal arts. pagans against plagiarism is known to use highly unethical tactics which include stalking harassment and threats of bodily harm to a number of pagans who appose this hate group. the campaign to inform the community began when a member of womp, watching out for magickal people, recognized the name of one of the founders of pagans against plagiarism boudicca margaret foster when the womp agent scrolled through the comments of the article about plagiarism on the wild hunt website. the magickal ethics defense group medusa quickly mobilized.. soon afterer, freelance investigative journalist gabby canary feather song, head administrator of medusa, who was first in the group to comment and archive, began an awareness campaign in opposition against comments by a known pagan hate group on social media pagans against plagiarism. the giantes of a song bird dropped the bomb on her facebook page just keep singing showing proof of possible suppression of public information by the wild hunt pagan news organization. the director of spppeuma neo-pagan, pan-magickal minister lazaro rodriguez, asked gabby canary feather song if she was treated with disrespect during her opposition on the website, john smith engaged said gcfs. he really creeps me out! other than the same names pretending to be all wholesom and [censor] all the while hiding a secret, no one else engaged. the weekly owl newsletter will continue to keep track of these evolving events.
//lm. facebook.com/l. php? u=HTTP%3a%2f%2fwildhunt.org%2f2017%2f08%2fyou-call-it-sharing-but-pagan-authors-call-it-stealing. html&h=atofichubdvs4fngpld2uhuxpld_apb89jcqtorgy3z98y5lehwp4oyfsvxx9-woetoamjssigzmf1orx8zeca7rl2twmff-nzmedjlbe-4nkjmjw_lgi21qfe1chjgv1niovwxj&enc=azmzluqjpzezc-ber04l_bufhdsydbxgzv6bbg88atiken-qddmtpymlhi3xrjbjpct8nz-7ylp6eoheli1vmbj87_ap9ovkxmzu8zyex6shqsjcdfeg8cdiib15u0lyttreyjnacszlrkjygiufyqhv6xoxt5lb0kweltjsyosrsftp_y3zyihnxea2ey-tsa4&s=1
N  27th of Aug, 2017 by    +53 Votes
@Christopher P David griffin the imperator of the hermetic order of the golden dawn

Left pagans against plagiarism in disgust and condems the magickal war - https://www.facebook.com/gabbycfs/

Cowards and traitors to pagans worldwide
@serenity rose Stated here https://www.facebook.com/gabbyjks/
Boudica foster and lesley jackson are traitors to pagans worldwide
The user did not respond to the messages. The review should not be taken into consideration.
N  27th of Aug, 2017 by    +53 Votes
@blaylock Lesley jackson 2015 moans that the american council of witches stole her work plagiarized her moan groan moan moan attention seeking little did she know she was being watched
Gabby song • 12 days ago
Hipocricy! pure hipocricy! there are those here who claim to be pagans against plagiarism yet steal pictures from websites and post them on facebook pages. I have made mistakes and have corrected them. shame on the wiccan circle for theft. but you want to know what is more shameful? plagiarism and copy right hipocricy. that is worse! if you live in a glass house you shouldn't throw stones.

Doors close all around this hate group here we see lesley jackson the administrator of hate group pap on her knees begging wild hunt to listen lolllllllllllll we all have had enough traitors
Lesley ann jackson • 11 days ago
I hope you all have tough skins over on the wild hunt?
As a founder member of pagans against plagiarism, I can predict with some accuracy, the amount of abuse guilty parties throw back at you is huge.
As boudica, john and others will confirm, we have been stalked and abused across the internet, mainly by one person who we helped out as a serial plagiarist 7 years ago. her book was removed for plagiarism by the publishers. since then, she has used several different pen names while attempting to publish the same material again. unfortunately her stalking anyone who catches her out, has never stopped!
We as a group have taken some flack over the years (we keep saying we should write a book!) but we are still going strong, and growing daily. our aims are to educate, inform and support the pagan community. we've been doing this for years and slowly change is occurring.
Thank you for bringing this issue to light. one thing the group owner is right about tho' - there are many other groups on fb doing the same thing. but hopefully, with discussion, such as this, that will change.
I just hope you don't pay the price, we've had to.

Answer to her begging: lilia • 10 days ago
To any of the people mentioned in this article who were among the knowing book pirates — for whole books:http://wildhunt.org/…/you-c...
I feel tremendously angry right now. i'll voice everything I feel calmly.
What you just did was potentially make it even harder for people who actually both want to share info from these books respectfully while giving credit to the authors etc. without needing to go thro' mla-level effing palarva to *occasionally* share a little bit more than one quotation

Another reply from an admin of pagans against plagiarism hate oozing from every pore this fool is commonly known as mr pink
John smith lesley ann jackson • 11 days ago
Soon you will have the hounds of siobhan wheelen chasing you everywhere sniffing your crack to see if they can get a dig in edgeways.
One of her minions has already appeared above, gabby.

Answer to this stalker john smith "what a horrible human being"
N  27th of Aug, 2017 by    +50 Votes
@Christopher P Https://www.facebook.com/gabbyjks/
N  27th of Aug, 2017 by    +50 Votes
@Christopher P Lesley jackson a fraud administrator of hate group HTTPs://WWW.facebook.com/gabbyjks/

Traitor "says many magickal societies"
Caught telling blatant lies lesley jackson quotes "the american council of witches plagiarized me" whinge moan and lies and here we see lesley jackson founder of pagans against plagiarism stalking group, self appointed watchdog group on the internet. for years this woman from england has been interfering in american witchcraft affairs. those who aided her, and are aiding her even now, who are from the us, are traitors to the magickal communities of the us. how dare you! who the hell do you think you are conspire against acow. or anything that has to do with american magickal communities. I am sick of it.
HTTPscom/l. php? u=HTTPs%3a%2f%2fcymraes. wordpress.com%2f2015%2f03%2f01%2fthe-american-council-of-witches-plagiarised-me-and-others%2f&h=atpahjiks8qawbg_osnfxdsnuce2cgsi5y2qhxetza3bgufltunssjw_rt5qsv_2stvebvqovphpq7zrkwugidzdujqskugncwoxzlyngwb_myrjacst3jvpf7yhokutl3ok-t-b7a&enc=azmp8-7ksmyqciiebmlanpuwij3frsaqpxmiuekkb6forkqp-mjguscqsbaae5pygby&s=1

Shame shame shame
Link to lesleys lies HTTPs://cymraes.wordpress.com/2015/03/01/the-american-council-of-witches-plagiarised-me-and-others/
 1 hr 6 mins ago by   blaylock
0 votes

@lesley jackson just keep singing I have evidence that lesley jackson and a few other european witches, and a couple from canada, and that they interfered with the formation of the american council of witches circa 2011-2015.
Just keep singing HTTPs://WWW.facebook.com/gabbyjks/ you traitor
 1 hr 4 mins ago by   blaylock
0 votes

@blaylock just keep singing added 7 new photos.
August 17 at 3:03am ·
Hot hot hot!! witchy leeks 2017
Our very own gabby canary feather song showing solidarity in a possible case of withholding information by a major online pagan news organization. the confrentation this time on the wild hunt website' comments section of an article recently posted by the wild hunt about plagiarism and copy right infringement. hipocricy! everyone knows this group has a neferious aspect that cannot be ignored. I hope that the wild hunt does the right thing and allow these comments to remain in the comments section of the article on its website as a public service. also, as a warning to the wild hunt letting pagans against plagiarism use it as a platform for this neferious hate group

Lesley jackson admin of hate group originates from fluffy bunnies coven you traitor
Just keep singing updated their profile picture.
July 13 ·
Pagans against plagiarism hypocrisy!
Founder caught in copy right infringement
Witchy leeks coming soon!
Right here on the just keep singing facebook page!
So much has happened in the past week here on just keep singing. as promised more witchy leeks to come, and it seems not fast enough! all of our editing team members are working hard to get you this latest intrige concerning the "ill", legitimate hate group on facebook, pagans against plagiarism, which no surprise there, showed up on cue.
 1 hr 2 mins ago by   blaylock
0 votes

@blaylock minister lazaro rodriguez only posted a link on lesley jacksons hate group pagans against plagiarism and her fantasy land blog cymraes and he was blocked and banned why? because the pagan and magickal community cannot say anything to this dilusional woman lesley jackson
 54 mins ago by   blaylock
0 votes

@blaylock pagans against plagiarism now shunned by real magickal societies wordlwide

Boudica foster another founder member of hate group lashes back after a journalist from the weekly owl newsletter gabby song proves she interfered with acow after arguing with phaedra bonewits it appears the magickal societies are sitting back laughing at this egotist and hater

Boudica foster gabby song 10 days ago
As you can see, years of working with copyright violations and trying to educate copyright violators does have it's drawbacks. those who we try to reason with many times, rather than learn from their mistakes, take offence, especially when their pages are shut down by facebook for multiple offences.
This one had her gabby gossip page shut down once before, along with a friend. we have a few of these people in the pagan community, and they continue to harass, rather than learn, and then practice.
Hopefully you all have thick skins over at twh. we have several of these people following us around. they offer no proof, just continued posting over and over of the same thing. we have even been called traitors to the pagan community - because we dare speak up.
Gabby - we will not be bullied by you or anyone else. move along, there is nothing to see here.

Plenty to see boudica HTTPs://WWW.facebook.com/gabbycfs/photos/a.1123045681039403.1073741828.1121944251149546/1664517536892212/?type=3&theatre
"we have nazis on one side and faciests on the other"

John smith • 12 days ago
There is a group on fb pagans against plagiarism that endeavours to educate the community on plagiarism as a whole.
Thank you for helping bring this behaviour to a wider audience.

Another admin of hate group pagans against plagiarism these are self appointed people with absolutely no ethics or credientials

Gabby song • 12 days ago
 52 mins ago by   blaylock
0 votes

@blaylock lesley jackson backtracks on wildhunt caught out completely
Lesley ann jackson kenofken 11 days ago
We're not lawyers - we're a group of like minded folk who got together on facebook and the group has grown from that
 48 mins ago by   blaylock

@user 3199 boudica tries to pretend pap are not a hate group as she once again
Boudica foster gabby song • 10 days ago
Why is it when we comment on something, shortly there after, there you are? who is stalking whom?

She got it right between her lying eyes immediately by yet another pagan who is disgusted with this hate group

"one group member... anti-pagan conspiracy.
The conspiracy, as it were, comes not from fundamentalist christians in this case, but from nihilists and moochers who cloak themselves in the trappings of pagan tradition while dishonoring all of its teachings on ethical reasoning and basic metaphysics.
This isn't about educational use, or doing authors a favor. it's theft, plain and simple, driven by a sense of entitlement and justified by the fact that the stolen content is already"out there"for the taking. so, I would wager, are"lord thrullus' (seriously?)'"social security and credit card numbers, if you find the right dark net broker. I doubt he would find the matter so"petty"if some fellow pagans shared that around and used it to fund a solstice outing to stonehenge.
I believe this problem is partly a generational one as folks came of age at a time when physical media like books and cds were phasing out and"content"seemed to be as ubiquitous and free as the air we breathe. but a substantial part of this problem stems from a long and ugly ethic of freeloading in the pagan community. at our countercultural best, we strove to create scenes were egalitarian and not obsessed with money, maybe even a little utopian. give what you can, take what you need.
It works so long as there is a base level of trust and sense of shared value. it breaks down when too many people chronically take and never replenish, and we have a hell of a lot too many of those people in circulation these days. I feel confident that a lot of the people who refuse to pay for any created work are also the same lot who gate hop at festivals, lose their watch when it's time for a volunteer shift, never bring anything to potlucks and never seem to have so much as a dollar for the performers and teachers who go out of their way to serve them. they're also the loudest voices BITCHing about how there are"no resources"for pagans in their communities.
They're usually not the truly poor people, either. they plead poverty but always seem to have enough money for jewelry, clothing, the hottest game system and a fist sized bag of medical grade weed. just not enough to pay their fair share of anything. that's disappointing, but nothing new. what I find more amazing and discouraging is the fact that people who profess to be wiccan, especially, cannot connect the dots between their supposed belief system and practice.in the case of lord thrullus, I would commend to his grace's attention the rede, particularly it's exhortation to"fairly take and fairly give."
This speaks to the concepts of reciprocity and sustainability, things which wicca and much of modern paganism seems to value deeply in many aspects. like so many of us, his lordship seems to value the environment. since long before it was cool to do so, we pagans have instinctively opposed things like strip mining and fracking and clear cutting old forests. why? because it's not sustainable. when you cut the tops off of green mountains to extract a vein of coal or engage in fracking, you're essentially plundering a resource and leaving it for dead for short term gain. it's killing the golden goose in essence.
We fight those things not just because we're bleeding hearts but because such practices are obviously stupid and self defeating. with just a tiny stretch of the imagination, it's pretty obvious that digital piracy is strip mining a resource, and a resource which is not infinitely resilient to such abuse. writing any book worth reading (or stealing), takes a lot of time and work. few if any of our authors get rich off of it, but neither can they afford to keep creating if they're going to be consistently screwed out of any earnings.
Wicca, like most forms of witchcraft and any other pagan system which trucks in magick, aspires to deep understanding of patterns, relationships and cause and effect at every level of creation. before you upload or download someone else's work, take a moment to consider if you're content with the way things are in this country and world at large. do you ever wonder why we're increasingly run by thugs and oligarchs? why you and everyone you know is working two jobs to keep up a crappy apartment and 15 year old car? why politicians are able to whip up racial and ethnic tensions like the end stage of the weimar republic? why america is not at the forefront of anything anymore? why 60-year old basic life-saving drugs which used to cost $40 a month now suddenly cost $2, 500?
I would suggest it is because we have steadily devalued and disincentivized honest and creative work."wealth"is no longer made by creating something of real value and selling it for a fair price. it is made by leveraging positions of opportunity and privilege to enable you to screw others out of what they have created. it's an economy of predation and parasitism. every economic decision you make, on down to something as"petty"as a pirate download, either furthers this dynamic or resists it in the hope of something better. do as you will...
You disgrace pagans worldwide
 44 mins ago by   blaylock
0 votes

@blaylock lesley jackson goes down on bended knee she knows the game is up pagans are not stupid
HTTP://wildhunt.org/ only one small group who just don't want to know about this woman her cohorts and their hate group

Snivel beg beg pleaseeeeeeee listen to me

Lesley ann jackson • 11 days ago
I hope you all have tough skins over on the wild hunt?
I just hope you don't pay the price, we've had to.
Lesley jackson

The reply that says it all about this woman and her hate group pagans against pagans and former founder of coven of the fluffy bunnies another hate group

Pms • 11 days ago
Either I get them for free or I don't read them pretty simple for me. then again I find very little truth is most books. a lot of it is fluffy bull [censor].!

Yessssssssssssss it is a lot of fluffy buss [censor]..! you are caught stop begging you sick woman
 32 mins ago by   blaylock
0 votes

@lesley jackson minister lazaro rodriguez"they think no one's watching"
Gabby song"it is our responsibility to make people aware"
The weekly owl newsletter - link HTTPs://WWW.facebook.com/gabbycfs/ a must read pagans against plagiarism simply cannot deny their hateful antics
August 17 at 3:41am ·
 30 mins ago by   blaylock

@wicca leeks august 17 at 3:41am ·
N  3rd of Sep, 2017 by    -44 Votes
@highpriestess Lesley is not my mother, there is no proof you can show that she is.
My birth mother finds all this amusing since she is a normy by our standards.

Please keep perpetuating nonsense xD
N  23rd of Sep, 2017 by    +23 Votes
@Remi m followed a link from ian blaylock painters and decorators this his daughter? this family are known for being antisocial my house was left in a state

Paid in full wife and me left in state with house not finished and no money to do it watch out for this scam merchant. Tall man looks the part but a con
In future will wait for a friend to recommend painters or anyone after our dreadful experience with this company

Hard to get a few pounds together and i am not well could not do it myself this company should be struck off for what they did to us and others i have now found out be warned

Wife nearly having breadown make sure you check into any contractors work and get a reference
N  23rd of Sep, 2017 by    +25 Votes
@Remi m they are stalkers and haters and fools in the eyes of real pagans
N  23rd of Sep, 2017 by    +23 Votes
@highpriestess saw RF Scotland complaining on the fake complaint about the company rowan forbes he was known as Crem! a bollox of a man with no guts
N  24th of Sep, 2017 by    +22 Votes
@Remi m yeah information is about right was there with them when I was only a kid my mother invited me and she is a member of this cowardly stalking mob
remember me? I know it all from the extra sparkles lolllllllllllllllllll
you are all cowards who work in a mob but now it is coming out and I am sick that I ever helped you to stalk
N  24th of Sep, 2017 by    +21 Votes
@blaylock don't see anything about the other stalkers shullie porter or rommy dirks
Catherine lynch monks? want to know will get it together and keep this real they are all [censor]
@Remi m Dollar General - Employee, Review 910874 | Complaints Board
diushopfffff.us/complaints/dollar-general-employee-c910874.html

Sep 1, 2017 - Consumer complaints and reviews about Dollar General in Corpus Christi, Texas. ... caught red handed scamming; sharon heeley blaylock. 5.
N  28th of Sep, 2017 by    +17 Votes
@Christopher P scam report | ian blaylock painters 36 Complaint Review ...
/link removed/

Apr 12, 2017 - If you check into the blaylock family history they are known worldwide for their scams. His own daughter if you google sharon heeley scam ...
N  28th of Sep, 2017 by    +18 Votes
@Christopher P hey dude I remember you yeah you were attacked by this lot of lightweights there is a spy or five on their page
all info being handed to higher and real pagans
N  28th of Sep, 2017 by    +17 Votes
@serenity rose hey there nos you and I both know the story from years back no innocent people here all stalkers and mindless [censor]! we both know it and you are a liar yeah man a liar
Sharon heeley blaylock or wolfstar coming or many other names has stalked and trolled for years and I was there in extra sparkley coven of fluffy bunnies ya sick lot of [censor]
keep it right nos
she is a stalker and looks like her father is no saint either SCAM REPORT | ian blaylock painters 36 Complaint Review ...

keep it real nos
@Christopher P dissertation365.info/report/41979
BLAYLOCK scam reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds ... ian blaylock painters 36 Portland Road, Ellesmere Park, MANCHESTER.
N  3rd of Oct, 2017 by    +6 Votes
@Remi m Charlene Char Norton‎

to

American council of witches pagans and friends
June 11, 2016 ·

We apologize to anyone from the couldron a mixing place for druids, wiccan and pagans . We do agree that posting a cover of someone works or book is wrong and you should have permission. We were not trying to be rude by asking if you got permission, how ever we did not know that boudia foster was the admin of the group pagans against plagiarism. We discussed what if action should be taken . However they turned on me, for the admin was blocked from her and a old group of hers was reported and shut down by us by way of Facebook. If she comes after you report her . I apologize for putting you on her fluffy bunny talking butts radar. Rev High Priestess Char Norton M.W.R. this woman is a menace and a blot on the butt of mother nature
N  4th of Oct, 2017 by    +7 Votes
@Remi m Sharon heeley blaylock or cooper an evil woman do you know she works for United Nations Development Programme - UNDP
New York, maybe they would like to hear about her antics and stalking
N  4th of Oct, 2017 by    +6 Votes
@Remi m boudica thrown off facebook for harassment
N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    +2 Votes
@highpriestess SO WHAT yes a proud fluffy bunny and don't care what you think reverend char your just a patsy for PAP
N  13th of Oct, 2017 by    +2 Votes
@xxxShengaxxx faking your own book reviews boudica foster that is unethical We would like every pagan in the USA and worldwide to note Pagans Against Plagiarism set up by Lesley Jackson who formed this group from her hate group Coven of the fluffy bunnies is a traitor to wicca worldwide She and her flying monkeys have been blocked and banned from American Council of Witches and the GD and many more as they will find out when they try to post Enough with the hate Lesley and company enough you have shamed witches worldwide with your childish bullying and harassment. You are a traitor to all witches along with Sharon blaylock boudica foster and the other flying monkeys who run your hate group Pagans Against Plagiarism and this member of the nefarious hate group
N  31st of May, 2017 by    +30 Votes
Frauds and fakes learn and stop attacking the pagan community you are fools joanne nelson profile is

N  27th of Aug, 2017 by    +56 Votes
@cooper tim Minister lazaro rodriguez and gabby from the weekly owl and just keep singing bravo
N  28th of Sep, 2017 by    +18 Votes
@cooper tim Sharon Heeley UK Scam Under Name Sharon Blaylock - sharon ...

Aug 26, 2017 - Consumer complaints and reviews about Sharon Heeley UK Scam ... @highpriestess yeah exactly what Sharon heeley blaylock would do a ...
N  28th of Sep, 2017 by    +18 Votes
@cooper tim Sharon Heeley UK Scam Under Name Sharon Blaylock - sharon ...

Sharon Heeley 26 Portland Road Manchester UK Scam Under Name ...

Aug 26, 2017 - This woman goes by many names so watch out Sharon heeley Sharon Blaylock Sharon Heeley Cooper troll names wolfstar wolfstar coming a ...
Pagans Against Plagiarism - caught red handed scamming; sharon ...

May 30, 2017 - Consumer complaints and reviews about Pagans Against Plagiarism. caught red handed scamming; sharon heeley blaylock. Online Scams.
N  28th of Sep, 2017 by    +18 Votes
@cooper tim TIM U DO THIS Sharon Heeley 26 Portland Road Manchester UK Scam Under Name ...

N  28th of Sep, 2017 by    +18 Votes
@cooper tim scam report | ian blaylock painters 36 Complaint Review ...
/link removed/

Apr 12, 2017 - ian blaylock painters 36 Portland Road, Ellesmere Park, MANCHESTER...SCAM SCAM SCAM Mystic knight facebook.com/mystic.knight9https
A  31st of May, 2017 by    +31 Votes
Joanne nelson profile is a fake proven below

Kris walker manchester
United kingdom

Believed to be sharon blaylock behind all of these fake troll accounts also in pagans against plagiarism a rogue group of fakes and frauds

If you watch this group on facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/pagansagainstplagiarism/

People leaving like rats off a sinking ship original members 1 month ago over 12, 000
Today members (969) and dropping

Serenity rose
N  1st of Jun, 2017 by    +35 Votes
N  11th of Jun, 2017 by    +40 Votes
@oein oein are you the bard man from Ireland who lives in clondalkin >
could not be your too close to whacko jacko to write the truth
N  3rd of Jul, 2017 by    +46 Votes
@oein Kris dailey-walker or kris walker diana jones, kristina marie walker. (dog walker) two profiles on fb
N  7th of Jul, 2017 by    +47 Votes
@serenity rose Yes we have established it is indeed chris walker (a dog walker) boudicas best friend yet more lies also known as diana jones
N  7th of Jul, 2017 by    +47 Votes
@oein Oein sharon heeley, sharon cooper, sharon blaylock alias wolfstar coming is right up there with the worst of them. a troll and major coward but her vile tongue gives her away. standing ovation oein for showing up this horrific person who pretends to be a pagan
N  7th of Jul, 2017 by    +46 Votes
@serenity rose Oein the bard??? we will investigate this information and if it is true we will focus on this seriously
N  19th of Jul, 2017 by    +60 Votes
@xxxShengaxxx very interesting oein as in from Ireland he will be featuring in a future issue (OCO
N  19th of Jul, 2017 by    +60 Votes
@serenity rose ROSE shenga/bustin chops Lesley Jackson sh1te taken down next cymraes special issue in our magazine OCO

N  23rd of Aug, 2017 by    +63 Votes
@oein excellent
N  26th of Aug, 2017 by    +59 Votes
@xxxShengaxxx owen is a irish druid from clondalkin Ireland another fake
N  26th of Aug, 2017 by    +59 Votes
@oein shullie h porter or shully porter the undergardener and many other fake troll names to stalk and bully in this group Pagans Against Plagiarism
N  26th of Aug, 2017 by    +50 Votes
@serenity rose evidence of Lesley Jackson and boudica interfering and called traitors! Pagans Against Plagiarism
"Just Keep Singing I have evidence that Lesley Jackson and a few other European Witches, and a couple from Canada, and that they interfered with the formation of the American Council of Witches circa 2011-2015.
1 · 25 July at 01:06" Lesley Jackson also lied about being plagiarized by the American Council of Witches what a crazy woman https://cymraes.wordpress.com/2015/03/01/the-american-council-of-witches-plagiarised-me-and-others/ this lie and many more lies or stalking follow https://www.facebook.com/GabbyJKS/
N  27th of Aug, 2017 by    +49 Votes
@serenity rose Pagans against plagiarism set up from the hate group coven of the fluffy bunnies disgrace the magickal community worldwide

Https://www.facebook.com/gabbycfs/

Evidence that lesley jackson is a traitor
N  23rd of Sep, 2017 by    +23 Votes
@serenity rose he is I used to be a part of that group of stupid fools
N  23rd of Sep, 2017 by    +22 Votes
@highpriestess once you go at them one at a time these lot are cowards you can see by their fake troll names hundreds of them
N  24th of Sep, 2017 by    +21 Votes
@xxxShengaxxx Lesley Jackson ringleader even today she stalks lol keep it real Lesley yeah
your a mad woman
N  28th of Sep, 2017 by    +17 Votes
@serenity rose yeah man Diana jones was her name right
N  4th of Oct, 2017 by    +5 Votes
@xxxShengaxxx did you forget about Vicky newton another troll
N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    +1 Votes
@blaylock I can do what the fuk I like to American council of witches run by a fake anyway
N  31 mins ago by    0 Votes
@blaylock Sharon blaylock fake reviewer fake in general
A  1st of Jun, 2017 by    +30 Votes
Scam report | ian blaylock painters 36 complaint review...
/link removed/

Apr 12, 2017 - ian blaylock painters [removed], manchester... scam scam scam mystic knight facebook.com/mystic. knight9https ...

Sharon heeley blaylocks father threatens to give a young woman a lethal injection
Source lesley ann jacksons page on facebook https://www.facebook.com/h4nfi688

From: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1346340498763154&set=a.116016235128926.15247.100001616496558&type=3&theater

Ian blaylock's distressing threat

"ian blaylock or a lethal injection :)"

He may think this is funny but he is a disgusting human being and a joke of a mason if this is his manner

His daughter sharon heeley blaylock also involved in bullying behaviour
Like · reply · february 22 at 8:54am
N  23rd of Sep, 2017 by    +22 Votes
@oein someone who knows how bad they are whats all the rest of this? Got these in to paint outside/inside of house made a complete bollox of it anyone know of this crowd of con artists or ian blaylock tell everyone to avoid them. Not finished, shoddy work and left job unfinished

N  5th of Jun, 2017 by    -100 Votes
others that are non administrators but liars and bullies one at a time first one kakabel hawthorne she can be any array of trolls and angry woman
N  6th of Jun, 2017 by    +10 Votes
@blackcrow kakabel anger is right you gave me a tremendous amount of bullying and you and your minions were wrong
N  11th of Jun, 2017 by    +32 Votes
@blackcrow she is a stupid kid living alone and nothing to do but play with her cat angry look at her she needs a remodel
N  15th of Jun, 2017 by    +34 Votes
@blackcrow kakabel hawthorne a lonely creature lives in a tiny apt with her cat and her knitting needles
get a life you horrible young creature
N  23rd of Jun, 2017 by    +47 Votes
@blackcrow you going under your bisex name again kakabel
N  23rd of Jun, 2017 by    +47 Votes
@blackcrow you not writing under by floria name kakabel
N  3rd of Jul, 2017 by    +52 Votes
@blackcrow Kakabel you dont have the courage to take me on... just keep singing
N  7th of Jul, 2017 by    +43 Votes
@blackcrow Kakabel what a person with no life! presently we are doing a background search on your credentials and will be back just keep singing
N  23rd of Aug, 2017 by    +60 Votes
@serenity rose kakabel very underhanded and confused woman
N  26th of Aug, 2017 by    +56 Votes
@blackcrow kakabel hawthorne a disruptive personality alone with cats enough said
N  23rd of Sep, 2017 by    +22 Votes
@blackcrow ha ha ha ha kakabel this one loves herself a real bad apple
N  24th of Sep, 2017 by    +21 Votes
@blackcrow kakabel you still hanging about yeah you would be no lo life good to see your on this list of haters and stalkers you deserve it and you know who I am so keep it real
N  28th of Sep, 2017 by    +16 Votes
@blackcrow yo kakabel ur looking sick as per you still stalking
N  4th of Oct, 2017 by    +5 Votes
@blackcrow oh take that image down shudder kakablel
N  5th of Jun, 2017 by    -140 Votes
Jill roche ireland new member not even a pagan but a loud mouth! the lower class troll

N  6th of Jun, 2017 by    +7 Votes
@blackcrow not aware of this person however I will do research
N  11th of Jun, 2017 by    +29 Votes
@blackcrow this is the new one to pagans against plagiarism jill roche Ireland a lot of noise but not much substance
not even a pagan next santa will be pulled in to this wonder what her beef is
N  15th of Jun, 2017 by    +34 Votes
@Christopher P only new member jill roche not from the older group they are accepting anyone now once they cause trouble this one is a Christian and her mother a fake psychic
N  3rd of Jul, 2017 by    +42 Votes
@blackcrow She is catholic ha ha ha pagans against plagiarism now down to 960 members and most of them are not pagans they would do anything to lie and cheat the public well nobody is falling for it and this one above jill roche ireland her mother is a psychic! you lie you cheat and now you even lie about your group name pagans are not stupid!!! just keep singing
N  5th of Jul, 2017 by    +36 Votes
@blackcrow Jill roche catholic! pagans against plagiarism cheats! mother is a psychic in ireland
We at watching you
N  7th of Jul, 2017 by    +37 Votes
@Christopher P Research complete this is one of those non pagans in the group pagans against plagiarism even their group name is a lie! mother carmel tierney a so called psychic from new ross! jill roche is a single mother who has far too much to say about pagans and is as you say a trouble maker. go to church jill
N  19th of Jul, 2017 by    +54 Votes
@xxxShengaxxx catholic and stupid! poor Lesley Jackson page (troll page shenga@blogspot and BUSTIN CHOPS) taken down boo hoo hooo - you are all caught! trolls and bullies
http://sehnga.blogspot.ie/2011/08/obfuscation-ftw.htmlAug "page taken down"

full o crap the lot of ye
N  26th of Jul, 2017 by    -30 Votes
@xxxShengaxxx Watch all ya like SIOBHAN MOORE WHELAN you LONE ranger! You work ALONE in your desperate attempt to survive! You are a JOKE Siobhan. Your multiple personalities must keep you fairly busy. Bet you wish they were vulnerable paying customers😂😂😂
N  23rd of Aug, 2017 by    +62 Votes
@xxxShengaxxx catholics lol that just goes to show no ethics at all
N  23rd of Aug, 2017 by    +62 Votes
@jill roche you do not understand solitary means catholic woman they are lone rangers and do not need anyone study before you speak you foolish woman
solitary witches do not need a TONTO
just goes to show how far pagans against plagiarism really have fallen
N  26th of Aug, 2017 by    +58 Votes
@xxxShengaxxx a single parent and her mother is a psychic lol! no brainer
N  23rd of Sep, 2017 by    +19 Votes
@jill roche a joke you are jill a joke you have no idea what a solo witch is shut your [censor] ignorant mouth if you want to promo your mother psychic business go elsewhere ignorance fool
N  23rd of Sep, 2017 by    +22 Votes
@blackcrow this one jill loves herself look at the plus signs beside her name bet she on all day ha ha ha ha ignorant stupid woman
N  24th of Sep, 2017 by    +21 Votes
@blackcrow watch this jill roche putting up her own rating you are not a pagan never heard of u until a while back
get a job or a life an keep it real the tonto joke below is sick love it
N  28th of Sep, 2017 by    +16 Votes
@blackcrow mrs roche see you have been giving yourself another boost what are ya like
N  4th of Oct, 2017 by    +5 Votes
@rusty mon nice touch rusty mon
N  5th of Jun, 2017 by    +26 Votes
Updated daily by new group pagans against pagans against plagiarism
N  7th of Jul, 2017 by    +39 Votes
@blackcrow New name more like it blackcrow lollllllllllllllllllll cant be called pagans with catholics in the group they do anything to keep their numbers up but they still fall
N  6th of Jun, 2017 by    +34 Votes
I want to join that group pagans against pagans against plagiarism I was a victim a few years back and I am throwing a session after seeing them get it back in front of my pc laughing so loud boudica foster your a blight on the pagan community. you and your fake friends attacked me too and I am throwing a session tonight after seeing you getting your justice at last
Fake reviews; attacking other people; fellow admins of your group of despots giving your book five stars; worth a splash out just to see you getting it back your a twisted woman and I now party into the night seeing you yourself are a fraud lesley jackson nothing to say to you other than yes busted and for the rest of the fools you were wrong about me just look at you all self important nothings

Christopher
N  11th of Jun, 2017 by    +35 Votes
@Christopher P Christopher p
Boudica is a blight on the pagan community

Yip yip could not have put it better well said
N  23rd of Aug, 2017 by    +61 Votes
@Christopher P Christopher you too were treated badly but the tide has turned against them
N  26th of Aug, 2017 by    +56 Votes
@serenity rose boudica foster is nobody faking her own 5 star reviews attacking Phaedra bonewits
she is discredited by higher magickal societies for being a flake
N  24th of Sep, 2017 by    +21 Votes
@serenity rose yeah and a useless waste of space
N  6th of Jun, 2017 by    +8 Votes
addendum I believe I have a image of one or two of the missing administrators will add them
N  11th of Jun, 2017 by    +32 Votes
delighted your caught you horrible old crone! go get a man will you and leave people alone you are sick to the core freak
N  11th of Jun, 2017 by    +30 Votes
Ye can nay hide the truth you scammers giving each other 5 star reviews on your books your cartoons ha ha ha
Lucy blackthorne a friend of boudica foster ha ha ha haaaaaaa and a man! busted
N  7th of Jul, 2017 by    +41 Votes
@serenity rose Lucy is boudica or margarets cousin! more fakes cowards and liars
N  23rd of Sep, 2017 by    +22 Votes
@xxxShengaxxx more than that will message you
N  11th of Jun, 2017 by    +31 Votes
truth unfolds and is brilliant well done to the researchers above will be back with more time to show the world the faces behind the trolls
N  13th of Jun, 2017 by    +30 Votes
Lucy blackthorne another member of this group shown to be a fake scam and stalker
All liars scams and cheats lucy blackthorne usa another pagans against plagiarism stalker and all should have a look at the stalker that this person is a great read and eye opener - fake fraud and child! go draw yourself a pokemon figure you american troll and liar
Https://https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/lucy-blackthorne-alexander-lupin-scam-artists-that-are-cons-and-stalkers-ohio-usa-louisiana-c879481.html#c1799946
N  13th of Jun, 2017 by    +31 Votes
dunnay forget the old alco from new Zealand anastasic wilkie also a troll and stalker from pagans against plagiarism
drinky up
her nickname is the syphon (glug glug)

N  3rd of Jul, 2017 by    +44 Votes
@archdive ANASTASIA WILKIE of irish decent we have all the details about you HIDE behind names, write horrible things about people and skulk around throwing stones when you think nobody is looking
JUST KEEP SINGING
N  23rd of Aug, 2017 by    +61 Votes
@archdive Anastasia recognize the name horrible irish stoner
N  23rd of Aug, 2017 by    +60 Votes
@archdive poor Anastasia lol you will get this! you understand
N  23rd of Sep, 2017 by    +21 Votes
@archdive ha ha wilkie your aging bad
N  24th of Sep, 2017 by    +20 Votes
@archdive Anastasia time has not been good to u has it! another flake
N  19th of Jun, 2017 by    +35 Votes
embarassing pagans exposed who is boudica foster????
Complaint Rating:
facebook, United States
facebook.com

JUST WHO does boudica foster think she is attacking Phaedra like that. Phaedra is a true witch and her departed husband Issac both proven and highly esteemed members of the pagan community. Who is this woman boudica?
Never heard of her before what a disgrace to presume to talk about the Witch Council she would have been in diapers when this was first formed! Disgusting read; followed up on the rest of the links and read more about Boudica Foster a nobody who self publishes how dare she speak to Phaedra in this way. Another name here Alison Goodchap a fool of a woman! It leads to a group called Pagans Against Plagiarism which investigated is summed up aptly by Phaedra herself "Phaedra Bonewits You can believe whatever you want, but that doesn't mean you are correct in what you believe The facts contradict you.o" All of their facts contradict themselves and on delving further into this so called pagan group Pagans Against Plagiarism have found them to no more than bullies and fools.
The final statement here is how, as a wicca since birth reflects my disgust as such assumptions of boudica foster to represent any pagan
WELL DONE PHAEDRA you are a genuine witch!!! Boudica (Margaret) stop dragging everyone down you darn stalking weirdo close down and stop dragging real pagans down!" It appears Boudica has a name of Margaret?

real pagans follow this troupe of clowns run by the aforementioned boudica foster and the rest of the tools

or here as this will show you what a group of nobody's they are. The audacity of this nobody!

simply cannot believe these people calling themselves pagan also a complaint about Boudica Foster for "Faking her own Books Ratings on Amazon" a must read 5 stars from her fellow fools in Pagans Against Plagiarism

30th of May, 2017
Pagans Against Plagiarism caught red handed scamming
Pagans Against Plagiarism caught red handed scamming Contacts & Information
caught red handed kris daily walker is Diana jones and joanne nelson a bunch of lying geeks

Brief introduction to the administrators in scam group Pagans Against Plagiarism caught red handed scamming
boudica foster, rommy dirks, KRIS DAILEY WALKER, nos llew blaidd or John smith, Lesley Jackson, shullie porter, Catherine lynch monks and others Sharon blaylock

a group who sound somewhat legit! NO!!! these admins are a bunch of bullies and liars

example Boudica foster writer
www.amazon.com
her besties give her 5 stars to boost book sales

kris dailey walker BUSTED givin boudica another 5 stars on another book ya scammers also known as Diana jones kris dailey walker BUSTED givin boudica another 5 stars on another book

Another spellcrafting gem from Boudica!
ByKris Dailey-Walkeron August 17, 2013
Verified Purchase
Another incredibly valuable book on spellcrafting from the desk of Boudica Foster! Although I recieved a review copy from the author, I have to tell you all that this is such an amazingly useful book that I simply had to purchase a copy to honor the contribution and work she has given to the pagan community in the form of this work. The protection spells are very effective, while I am certainly not new to witchcraft and consider myself to be quite skilled on my own, I can say that with absolute certainty that this book is a boon for both beginners and experienced witches alike. ...and on and on and on giving her friend and fellow admin 5 stars

5 stars again eh boudica by another bestie https://www.amazon.com/21-Spells-Protection-Reference-Personal-ebook/dp/B00EIKUZ...⇄ />

FAKE 5 STAR REVIEW ya freak

5.0 out of 5 stars
A magical reference for the magical person.
ByDaniel Knaggson May 21, 2014
Format: Kindle Edition
Boudica is one of my favorite kinds of authors. Not bogged down in history lessons of the sometimes questionable history of the craft, Boudica presents a...and on and on and on another fake review if you want to read this fairydust its here https://www.amazon.com/21-Spells-Protection-Reference-Personal-ebook/dp/B00EIKUZ...⇄ /> Reply

an another one by kris walker or Diana jones you are al BUSTED
5 stars again
ByKris Dailey-Walkeron February 9, 2012
Format: Paperback
Verified Purchase
When I first started out on my path as a seeking pagan and witch, The Wiccan/Pagan Times was a godsend and the interviews with pagan and Wiccan persons (many now Elders) more bull with 5 stars

kris walker is on a run of fake 5 star reviews ByKris Dailey-Walkeron February 9, 2012
Format: Paperback
Verified Purchase
When I first started out on my path as a seeking pagan and witch, The Wiccan/Pagan Times was a godsend and the interviews with pagan and Wiccan persons (many now Elders) by both Boudica and Michael Foster was a big part of that experience for and on and on it goes

kakabel hawthorne another fake pagan and friend of boudica here is her 5 stars ...https://www.amazon.com/Mother-Gallery-Fools-Journey-Book-ebook/dp/B01CR8U7TQ/ref...⇄ />
Erika Hawthorneon January 24, 2015 pmsl kakabel hawthorne by any chance SCAMMER
Format: Kindle Edition

5 stars to herself by herself! so who are the other administrators of this traitor group PAGANS AGAINST PLAGIARISM

administrators

Lesley Jackson or Lesley ann Jackson (cymraes)
rommy dirks
shullie porter
boudica foster (Margaret foster)
john smith or nos llew blaidd or mister pink
kris dailey-walker or kris walker Diana jones, Kristina Marie Walker. (dog walker) two profiles on fb

and they troll and troll
administrators

Lesley Jackson or Lesley ann Jackson (cymraes)
rommy dirks
shullie porter
boudica foster (Margaret foster)
john smith or nos llew blaidd or mister pink

and troll https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=110160959528634&set=a.110161049528625.10...⇄ /> and profile pic THE GOSSIP WITCH

we also found this about the group of fools

ALL FALLS INTO PLACE AS PAGANS AGAINST PLAGIARISM CRUMBLE

we are including the main admins In the images but don't think
Sharon heeley blaylock or others who hide will be forgotten not this time or others who hide will be forgotten not this time or joanne or jill roche or any of you fakes kakabel hawthorne Anastasia wilkie ian blaylock n others

This is disgusting that is the only word I can write without being scathingly rude This is a link where you see the fools administrators of the Pagans Against Plagiarism and it is not a nice read. Images of these nosey interfering stupid group and who runs it also at this link

Phaedra why did you even listen to such stupidity? You are so far above these and loved in the pagan community as is Issac do not belittle yourself by giving them the time of the day????? They only drag you down and you are so above these stupid pagan fools

facebook link to the foolish pagans https://www.facebook.com/groups/pagansagainstplagiarism/

so who is boudica foster? who are these fools - stalkers bullies and liars
N  24th of Sep, 2017 by    +19 Votes
@Bustin-Chops' cool really cool you got her in one she is a waste of space and loves her self keep it real boudica ma
N  20th of Jun, 2017 by    +33 Votes
Pagans against plagiarism are a bunch of tools gathered together to attack others even phaedra bonewits after investigating we found they have done this before attacked the american witch council, ravensgrove coven and a list of individuals as a mob of idiots further back they formed a coven of fluffy bunnies; to the non pagan this is a direct insult and a form of racism against real pagans let us call them what they really are

Egotists, fools, trolls, liars and idiots
N  3rd of Jul, 2017 by    +48 Votes
@Bustin-Chops' 100 percent right they are liars cheats and alcos
N  23rd of Sep, 2017 by    +22 Votes
@highpriestess stalkers and liars the lot of them Jackson is the ring leader and blaylock a snake
N  20th of Jun, 2017 by    +38 Votes
Lesley ann Jackson dissed by the Pagan Federation for being a stalker a copy thief and a fraud
/link removed/ Lesley Jackson
N  3rd of Jul, 2017 by    +49 Votes
@Bustin-Chops' Pagan did you say pagan ha ha ha oh whats that lesley you have in your hand wine its usually whiskey you cutting back on the alcohol as a self professed alcoholic put down the wine you are only fooling yourself
N  18th of Aug, 2017 by    +63 Votes
@Wicca Leeks standing ovation
N  23rd of Aug, 2017 by    +62 Votes
@Master Issac they have all worked so hard to show these people for the true bas"""ds they are well done it has paid off nobody listens anymore
N  23rd of Sep, 2017 by    +22 Votes
@Bustin-Chops' the pagan federation don't allow liars and stalkers in especially Lesley Jackson alcho with obsession
N  20th of Jun, 2017 by    +35 Votes
Your the fake ms jackson and disowned by the pagan federation! you cant hide anymore

Simple and plain for all to see on this link lesley jackson a cheat liar and fraud
/link removed/

Pagan federation lesley jackson does not represent uk pagans, lesley jackson scam artist in pagans against plagiarism mold wales internet

"anyone can look up this scam artist and to write back to the person she stalke well amusing it is not
Read this

Bloggerreview@blogspot.com
This is all about the many personas, personalities and lies this woman tells.  she does not represent the pagan federation she represents herself and a group called pagans against plagiarism which has been denounded by any real pagan both in the uk and usa and it appears to be spreading worldwide as the word about this woman and her obcessive scamming continues.   read it for yourself it was publisned in 2017 and is very revealing about lesley ann jackson and her scams

Or google lesley jackson fraud
Cymraes lesley jackson scams
Disgraceful she tries to say this was printed by the very woman this article is written about and the woman lesley jackson mold wales stalks relentlessly

Dont say you have not been warned"

Posted by the pagan federation
N  23rd of Jun, 2017 by    +36 Votes
N  23rd of Aug, 2017 by    +63 Votes
@serenity rose oh yes boudica attacking Phaedra what a has been lol
N  23rd of Sep, 2017 by    +21 Votes
@violet tattersticks boudica attacked Phaedra she thinks too much of herself mrs high and mighty ha ha ha ha ha
N  23rd of Jun, 2017 by    +42 Votes
/link removed/

Lesley jackson does not represent the pagan federation
N  18th of Aug, 2017 by    +63 Votes
@Bustin-Chops' Lesley Jackson does not represent any pagan authority
PAP your group of "self appointed" watchdogs is over in the magickal society. David Griffin is only one of many honorary high ranked pagans who has left your group in disgust recently. Speaking to Phaedra one of the most highly qualified pagans over ACOW and boudica fosters non stop stalking of ACOW group has shown the broader magickal society that you are indeed bullies, stalkers and do not align yourself nor your self formed group with magickal laws from many quarters. The Wild Hunt no longer will accept anything from this group who stalk, bully and harass people this woman included. Acow will not and we repeat NOT listen nor acknowledge your group or any of your members nor answer any more of your inane questions. The Golden Dawn, MEDUSA and : SPPPEUMA are blackballing you and yes Lucy Black due to your participation in this affair you too are being blackballed. PAP are indeed within the eyes of the larger pagan community over! You have nothing to say that anyone wants to hear, stop interfering in matters that have nothing to do with you and desist from attacking well loved pagans within our community. Lesley Jackson your behaviour is disgraceful as is anyone who administrates PAP - Acow "boudica foster is a traitor to American witches" finally, ask Mr Smith to desist from harassing members of Just Keep Singing and mind his own business. After investigation of several magickal associates we have found PAP group to be formed of many troll "fake" accounts in order to mislead the public. We also found boosting of your group by adding in catholics and a variety of Christian based members which in itself makes a sham of your original intent. PAP you are a dying breed of pagans who utterly discredit real pagans within the magickal circle worldwide. The final word which we are all in agreement:

"this group is of no interest to our members and do not represent the magickal community. Do not have any interaction with them as their is no use beating a dead horse!

You bring shame and trouble wherever you go and it ends now it is over
N  23rd of Aug, 2017 by    +61 Votes
@Master Issac it took a bit of time but coming together was the only way to rid society of these worms
N  23rd of Aug, 2017 by    +61 Votes
@Bustin-Chops' they are nobodys!
N  24th of Sep, 2017 by    +20 Votes
@Master Issac Lesley Jackson can barely stand when she drinks never mind for anything other than stalking and being a huge [censor]

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree