Padreparts.com / Good not received

Pardeparts took the money from my account and said I will reveive my parcel in a week of so - for the past month I have not heard back from them or received any corespondance - please see below between myself and Padreparts. The advertise on www.thefind.com and www.bonanzle.com yet they can not deliver their own orders.
Sent: 21 August 2009 03:28 PM
To: 'german@padreparts.com'
Subject: RE: FW: Order

Hi JB,

Why are you not returning my mails – what am I to do now, you have taken your money from my credit card but I have not received any further communication from you – please advise? I also tried calling your number on your site.

Sent: 12 August 2009 12:37 PM
To: 'GERMAN IMPORTS'
Subject: Re: FW: Order

Hi there JB,

I have not received my parcel as of yet and I am getting worried – do you have a number or some sort of receipt whereby I can try follow-up with the postal services as to where the parcel is?

Kind regards,

Sent: 24 July 2009 01:23 AM
Subject: [SPAM]RE: [SPAM]RE: [SPAM]RE: [SPAM]Re: FW: Order

ITEM WAS SENT PARCEL POST TO AFRICA... YOU SHOULD HAVE IT IN A WEEK OR SO... PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU GET IT...

--- On Thu, 7/23/09, Rudi Wagenaar

Subject: RE: [SPAM]RE: [SPAM]RE: [SPAM]Re: FW: Order
Date: Thursday, July 23, 2009, 3:45 AM

Hi there JB,

Do you maybe have any news for me regarding the below?

Kind regards,

Sent: 22 July 2009 08:12 AM
To: 'GERMAN IMPORTS'
Subject: RE: [SPAM]RE: [SPAM]RE: [SPAM]Re: FW: Order

Hi JB,

Thank you for the below – do you know when I can start looking our for the parcel this side? I have been going to the post office everyday but I am not certain how long it will take for my part to arrive here?

Warm regards,

Sent: 13 July 2009 12:46 AM
Subject: [SPAM]RE: [SPAM]RE: [SPAM]Re: FW: Order

THANKS FOR YOUR BUSINESS,

IF YOU NEED PARTS PLEASE SEND US LIST AND WE CAN LOCATE ALL OF THE ITEMS HERE IN THE USA AND BULK SHIP THEM...

WE CAN FIND ANYTHING, SOMETIMES AT GREAT PRICES..

WE FORWARD A LOT OF PARTS TO THE DIAMOND AREAS OF AFRICA ... ( I GUESS THERE IS A LOT OF PROFIT IN THE DIAMOND BUSINESS ) THEY ARE HAPPY THAT WE CAN FIND THAT PART NO ELSE CAN..

THANKS
JB PATTERSON

--- On Sat, 7/11/09, Rudi Wagenaar wrote:

Subject: RE: [SPAM]RE: [SPAM]Re: FW: Order
Date: Saturday, July 11, 2009, 12:09 PM

Thank you so much – I will certainly call on you again, I will be honest it is first time I am buying parts form overseas and was a little concerned as to how the process works. I normally dig around scrap yards here in South Africa but it seems quite easy to then order from the internet. I also see the amount of R 408.00 was taken from my credit card. Thank you for all your help.

Regards,

--- On Fri, 7/10/09, Rudi Wagenaar wrote:

Subject: FW: Order
To: german@padreparts.com
Date: Friday, July 10, 2009, 3:00 AM

Hi I ordered part number [protected] for my Mercedes 107 280sl last night – I gave my credit card details and got a Order conformation with number yhst-[protected] but see no money was taken from my card. How does the order work please?

Rudi Wagenaar

Comments

11th of Sep, 2009

This outfit is part of a fast growing con job outfit on internet that is now on multiple websites -ALL selling different items but in the same manner, style and sly forms of hiding the truth of the products they send you. In my case I BOUGHT what turned out to be a very expensive tiny bottle of high end perfume that was "A TESTER" as the box stated that is free of charge at any dept. store in the nation. That's why they now lie about why they no longer include the "box" these come in. another way to piss ### con the public!! I filed a complaint with the perfume company and the product disappeared shortly after from ALL their websites.
    The most "popular" (and I note first) web site on which they have made plenty $$$ defrauding was perfumleaders.com that if you look closely is now using perfumEleaders. com. Note the "e" . Today I found several other sites by chance using different cheezy products with the same con job but you can tell immed. by the bad English these middle Easteners can't get straight. Call the Attorney General in Brooklyn New York and LET'S ALL GET IN THERE TO SHUT THEM DOWN!!! These dudes address is 1171 Ocean Parway room 4J that's probably an empty rented room!

• Da
      30th of Dec, 2009

This seller (http://store.padreparts.com/11idarmrekit.html) advertised an idler arm rebuild kit on special for $119. The same day I ordered it they sent me an email confirmation of my order for the amount of $119 with a link to check the status. When I went to the link later I saw that they had instantly raised the price to $155.

I wrote to them twice pointing out their "error" and got not reply. I googled padreparts.com and found two complaints against them. One was for non-delivery of a part. The other reported that they were part of a larger network that also sells as merchandise tiny manufacturers' samplers of perfume that are given away in any department store. (Apparently they didn't have the sense to throw away the box that said so.)

The credit card company said they could not dispute the price increase because the site had the usual "Prices are subject to change without notice, " something that many internet sellers include in their terms but almost never apply, at least in my experience. The legal coverage this gives them cannot be unlimited: otherwise they could have charged my credit card account $1, 115 and called that their new price.

I did receive my kit and it appears to be the genuine article. Also, $155 is a fair price, just not the price advertised. So I'm no worse off than I would have been otherwise, but that just makes me lucky.

Update: I finally did get a reply and talked to the (new) owner on the phone. He admitted that the price change was not communicated properly and I should have been given a chance to ok it before being charged. He promised to credit my account with the difference, but now, weeks later, has not followed up, despite reminders. I would avoid this seller.