packtruefraud company and bad customer care

R Review updated:

never use this service, it is the worst one and especially the customer care who are extremely rudeand treat you as a piece of ###. after being wth them for more than 9 months, they just misbehaved and gobbled my money. absolutely dirty people..stay away

• F
      Aug 01, 2009

no i really like the service of pack true.very prompt customer care.Good rates with good service.

• P
      Aug 10, 2009

I agree with the complaint. Since day 1 when I subscribed with them, and paid then SGD 200, instead of making calls I am just following up with customer care (who hardly care).

Pathetic service -- stay away

Pankaj Kamra, Singapore

• A
      Aug 14, 2009

The 1800 numbers on their web site donot work any more! I am unable to call from my account. Did they close down?

• R
      Sep 30, 2009

I agree. I have been trying to call the customer service number [protected])for few days with no luck.
    The connection is worst...it only connects 10% of the time. Thank god, atleast it connects.
    i cannot access my account online and it does not even recognize my email address :~??? which is really strange. They haven't responded to my emails either.

The phone connection and service was good when I initially signed up last year...but it has degraded.
    DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS CALLING CARD SERVICE...

• D
      Nov 05, 2009

No the service was not working for 15 days due to some technical issue but now service is as good as earlier i had used it & i m happy about it.We should really trust the company as sumtime there are mishap happen in every organisations.

• S
      Dec 28, 2009

Service is not working from last one month from Singapore. Where to complaint no no's are working. Is any one has consumer court complaint no's or email.

• R
      Jan 05, 2010

The website has closed down and the customer care and access numbers don't work - does anyone have any way of contacting them and getting the money refunded ?