packtrue / fraud company and bad customer care

1 DE, United States Review updated:

never use this service, it is the worst one and especially the customer care who are extremely rudeand treat you as a piece of ###. after being wth them for more than 9 months, they just misbehaved and gobbled my money. absolutely dirty people..stay away

Comments

• Fi
      1st of Aug, 2009

no i really like the service of pack true.very prompt customer care.Good rates with good service.

• Pk
      10th of Aug, 2009

I agree with the complaint. Since day 1 when I subscribed with them, and paid then SGD 200, instead of making calls I am just following up with customer care (who hardly care).

Pathetic service -- stay away

Pankaj Kamra, Singapore

• As
      14th of Aug, 2009

The 1800 numbers on their web site donot work any more! I am unable to call from my account. Did they close down?

• Rd
      30th of Sep, 2009

I agree. I have been trying to call the customer service number (800-334-0488)for few days with no luck.
    The connection is worst...it only connects 10% of the time. Thank god, atleast it connects.
    i cannot access my account online and it does not even recognize my email address :~??? which is really strange. They haven't responded to my emails either.

The phone connection and service was good when I initially signed up last year...but it has degraded.
    DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS CALLING CARD SERVICE...

• De
      5th of Nov, 2009

No the service was not working for 15 days due to some technical issue but now service is as good as earlier i had used it & i m happy about it.We should really trust the company as sumtime there are mishap happen in every organisations.

28th of Dec, 2009

Service is not working from last one month from Singapore. Where to complaint no no's are working. Is any one has consumer court complaint no's or email.

• Ra
      5th of Jan, 2010

The website has closed down and the customer care and access numbers don't work - does anyone have any way of contacting them and getting the money refunded ?