Packers & Movers / Unethical Deed - Stealing of goods

1 India Review updated:

I decided to shift my belonging from my native to the city where are transfered due to work. I have hired the above mentioned packer and movers for transporting my house hold items.

They could deliver the consignments within promised time but few boxes were missing (Provision clothes and few utensils). When I reached the regional office or the packers & Movers they tried to locate the missing cartons and could finally locate them, in vain the cartons were in opened manner and goods worh INR 5000 were found missing.

when we asked the packers to compenset, these guys answers very reluctantly in a harsh manner.

Please DONOT trust this packers and mover. They operate from Chennai-Bangalore-Delhi-Noida-Kolkata-Mumbai-Pune-Ahemadabad

More Packers & Movers Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Vi
      15th of Aug, 2009

ALLIEDPACKER [Allied packer]company is run by a bunch of Jokers.

The person I am co-ordinating with, Mr. Manoj(who manages Noida circle and reports to Mr Praveen), is a complete maniac and an idiot.

This guy talked very politely and behaved till the time I had not given him the money. My stuff has been moved from Delhi to bangalore and is yet to be unpacked.
    Manoj had promised to get it unpacked today. But he is not even picking up the phone when I am calling him. I tried to call him from other phone and now he is very rude.

Is anyone going to take an action or this company is just a joke ??