Packers and Movers (Euro Packers, 1st Euro Packways) / Fraud and cheating

1 India Review updated:

Anybody planning for a relocation,

Please

Do not give your valuable items to following Packers and Movers given below

EURO Packers
1st EURO Packways India

They will give a cheap quote for the work, and take the contract & cheat you and damage the items and deliver whenever they want. I have very bad experience with these guys.

Issued in public interest. Please go to https://www.complaintsboard.com/ to read more story on fraud.

Mohan

Comments

• Ni
      24th of Aug, 2007
    LS International Movers and Packers - Poor service!
    India

L S International Movers and Packers is the worst movers and packers. I booked a deal with them. While closing the deal they promised me something and while execution of the service they changed all those that they promised while closing the deal. worst service - no timely delivery, nobody answers the call, they always say that the person whom u want to talk is not here.

• Li
      16th of Oct, 2007

Hi,

You are right. All my things are delivered broken by them.

14th of Apr, 2009

Euro packers and Movers OR 1st Euro packers and movers are nothing but group of goons. My misfortune to get influenced by their website and decided to use them for shifting from Delhi to Hyderabad. They came for packing and did a poor job. I kept on telling them that packing is inadequate but they didn’t listen. They said, its our daily job... nothing would happen.

Here is what happened. When the material reached hyderabad (3 days late); They completely damaged my steel almirah, it got dozens of dents and looked anything but steel almirah.
    They damaged my fully automatic washing machine, very badly. They misplaced one small almirah. They damaged both of my new beds. They broke Idols, very expensive ones. They broke some crockery. They damaged speaker of my TV. The refrigerator also started malfuntioning.

When the material reached and I found above mentioned damages, they refused to do anything about it. They threatened if I don’t pay the money they would take back all of my goods. Under pressure I had to pay money. They refused to do anything about damages saying its none of their problems. Please stay away from Euro packers and their representatives named, Rajesh Kaushik, Rakesh Kaushik, Bhupinder, Naveen (big cheat), Pradeep (very greedy) and many more.