Pacific WebWorks, Inc. - eAuctionSuccess.com / Fraudulent tapping of bank accounts

United States Review updated:
Pacific Webworks, Inc owns eauctionsuccess.com among other scam businesses.

They offer an eBay Kit. "Was $49.95, now Free! just pay shipping of $4.95. Hidden below is a small terms and conditions button. It is almost invisible. In it, it says that after 14 days you will be billed $49.90/mo. for their services. They have your credit card information and attack after 14 days like clockwork. They have never given a refund to anyone. I turned them into BBB Salt Lake City, UT and FBI's IC3. They should not be on the Internet. It's all a scam! They deserve to be selling Kool Aid on St. corners.

Comments

Cl
  29th of Oct, 2007
You're damn right I agree! I have been battling these scam artists since July... with mixed results. As a matter of fact, I am getting ready to call them once again and this time record our conversation. Stay tuned!
Li
  20th of Dec, 2007
I have been ripped off by eAuction Success too. I was sucked in by the banner that said I was the 999,999th customer and that I could get a $5,000 Visa Card for filling out the survey. I got refunds from two of the companies I signed with, with no problem, but eAuction Success is another story. I too thought that I was getting their "kit" for $4.95. The first time I was billed I ended up with a negative balance in my bank account and the accompanying fees. So I ate it that time, but I thought that was the end of the matter. I had no idea that it was a monthly charge so the same thing happened to me again this month. I had to get a new ATM card so they won't be able to bill me anymore. If you have a phone number for them, Clark, please share it and any other contact information you may have. My bank will reimburse some of the fees if I can get a refund. If anyone is planning a class action suit count me in.
Mi
  28th of Dec, 2007
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
This triad of Criminal Credit Theiving Companies are the ### of the earth. All who have been taken may contact me at mlwright007@yahoo.com. I intend to take a Federal Criminal Class Action Lawsuit. The more the better. I am collecting the infinite number of compainants which will get these jerks off the Internet and Criminally charged with fraud. They Belong in Prison! Given the evidence, they WILL be in the Pen!
Ju
  23rd of Feb, 2008
You may cancel at anytime by writing to 180 South 300 West Suite 400, Salt Lake City UT 84101 or calling 1-800-497-4988.
Tr
  4th of Jun, 2008
We were taken for $120. Please let us know how to move forward.
Da
  20th of Jun, 2008
I was also taken by these ###, they were willing to cancel but a refund no way. The woman was rude about it and treated me like I was an idiot. Mine was also through an offer and I guess I didn't realize what I was doing. I was only taken for 59.90 but it's more that they had access to my account whenever they feel like it that bothers me and for what nothing. I got a stupid PDF file tool kit that was supposed to help me with starting my own yahoo business. I canceled my card so they can't get any more money out, my bank wasn't helpful at all and told me that there was nothing I could do, because I gave my consent. Yes I gave consent to a one time fee of 1.95. I guess the one time fee meant the 1.95 not the 59.90.
I just want to see these guys suffer in the worst kind of way.
Wo
  21st of Aug, 2009
yes me too - just fell into their nasty jaws - blindly!

got misled with their adverts and only thought was paying for the 'kit' i mean logically not many people including myself would enter into an agreement allowing around $80 a month in advance of receipt of their services without knowing what it is we would get hence my standing belief that we have been scammed.

I too rang them and they were unhelpful pointing to me that this was in their terms and conditions - which i dont believe i saw let alone received anything from them at all!

Cancelled my account with them and also bank card - but really angry that they are obtaining money by dishonesty and means that are not transparent.

Please let me know if there is a way to pursue this, as they said no refund!
Li
  22nd of Oct, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I have just been bitten too. I subbmited my card details after clicking on an ad for a Google Ad kit to be delivered to my home. I read testamonies on how other companies scam consumers and that this was the real deal, there were also some testamonies of people who had had difficulty but were generally happy and i thought for $1.95 for a kit to show me how to make some extra cash online it was worth it. It seemed genuin enough and i ordered the kit. Once i had given over my details i recieved a confirmation email and a link to set up my account which i followed and set up, then i was redirected to a page for pacific web works, profit gateway. There at the bottom of the page in tiny writing was the statement that i would be charged $79.00 7 days after registering and then every monbth there after for the use of thier tools and website and that i would still be billed regardless as to weather i used those tools or not.
I am in the UK so i can not afford to ring their call centre. I have emailed every address on their site and am being ignored. My card company have said they can do nothing until the transaction has gone through then can file a dispute. I was angry but now i am just sad. We are a struggling family like so many others at the moment. We have 3 small children and only 1 wage coming in and the money they have scammed out of us could have gone toward trying to make a christmas for my kids. These people should be taken out and shot
Ch
  22nd of Oct, 2009
Check out this website for more info on the Pacific Webworks scam :

The phone number for the company is:

Pacific WebWorks, Inc.
Brett Bell, CFO, 801-578-9020 ext. 122
Mz
  21st of Dec, 2009
I was taken by these people also. I have never heard of them. Yes, they did cancel my order but told me in order to get a refund that I would have to file a police report.