Pacific WebWorks Inc. aka. PWEAuction / Unauthorized credit card withdrawals!

180 South 300 West Suite 400Salt Lake City, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8015789020

On March 3, 2008 $59.90 was removed from my Emerald Mastercard in what was a totally unauthorized transaction. The company has refused to return my money to me. I have filed reports with the Utah Department of Commerce, BBB and Attorney General. I have also filed complaints with the U.S. Attorney General and the FBI. If you research this company there are hundreds of complaints. They also own a company called Intellipay which processes credit card payments for other businesses including my ISP. This is where they get people's credit card numbers. Intellipay, Pacific WebWorks and PW EAuction all share the same fax number and are located in the same two suites of offices. I believe this is organized criminal activity.

Comments

Tj
  13th of May, 2008
Great job with your follow-up! They deserve everything they get. I just won my chargeback with my credit card company too! I wrote about them in my Squidoo lens:

I hope nobody else gets burned by them. The best way to describe them is "financial predators."
Ca
  17th of Jul, 2008
I agree. This scares the hell out of me!!! They have fraudulently charged $39.95 to my credit credit for 3 subsequent months for services I never authorized, requested, or even received. (How did they even get my cc number?!!!) We need to file a class action lawsuit against these CROOKS!!! There are thousands of people like us out there!!!
Br
  24th of Jun, 2015
I have also had money deducted from my credit card and I don't even know who these people are! I have never heard of them nor
do I know how they obtained my credit card details. I have no history of ever communicating with them and what am I paynig for?