Pacific WebWorks /Etc. / GoogleCash/Pacific WebWorks, etc.

1 Utah Minn etc, United States Review updated:

Companies offer disc and number of days to investigate but never send disc and deduct monies from charge accounts of $39-69. I was taking a course on profitstudio.com from Pacific WebWorks and cancelled another program at [protected] and my password was disabled. These companies seem to be interconnected. The services that they offer never measure up to the promotions. I call Pacific WebWorks and asked to be reinstated on the tutorial but was informed that since I had cancelled on another program it was not possible and that I would be charged th $69.00 for this month's services, if I wanted to cancel I would have to call back later in the month to cancel for next month. I had not created a page or ad with them and I was already indebted to them. Make Google Salary at [protected] is busy so there is no response to cancel program. I feel that some of these claims should be investigated.

Comments

• Wo
      21st of Aug, 2009

have also fallen victim to them, they said that it was all in their terms and conditions which i didnt see - never received anything from them and never been able to access my username account. They have been taking around $80 for the past 3 months from my account.
    dont know what else to do apart from cancelling my account and changing my bank card... but feel strongly that they are dishonest, misleading and thieving!

Let me know if you get any updates...wolota@yahoo.co.uk

26th of Oct, 2009

Check out this website for more info on the Pacific Webworks scam :

The phone number for the company is:

Pacific WebWorks, Inc.