Pacific Web Works / Unethical

I along with several other people according to Rip-Off.com & eBay blogs have been duped by Pacific Web Works (eAuction success or Trade Works Marketing or Epenzio) My wife ordered their tool kit $4.95 and missed the Obscure Terms & conditions button at the bottom right in small letters 14 days later $49.95 is charged to our credit card with no notice of billing or anything. This was only 2 days after she received her tool kit. I contacted them but they said it clearly lets you know that this will happen. This may be legal but I feel it is unethical and people need to be warned!

Ri

More Pacific Web Works Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Pa
  14th of May, 2008
Pacific Web Works - Fraudulent activity!
Pacific Web Works
Ephrata
Phone: 717-738-6024

Received a charge of $1.95 that I did not authorize, when I called I was told that this was a download to my computer to start an internet business. I then a few days later received another charge of $59.90, which was a monthly pre-approved web-hosting charge. I believe these 2 companies are related. It has been over a month and I haven't seen any money back. I did file a fraud report with the bank and police department. Haven't gotten any feedback from them yet either.

Fr
  18th of Aug, 2008
Pacific Web Works - Unauthorized Charges $59.90
Pacific Web Works

I had the same charges for $59.90 and spoke to Chris who claimed he was a manager and that there was no refund available and I'd have to go get a police report if I wanted a refund. No idea what service his company was providing and had never used. He said it was some Search Success Center though Yahoo or something.
Would not work with me at all on this issue. Was okay taking $$ from me. What is this world coming to?
His Phone number was 1800-497-4988

Wi
  12th of Jul, 2010

They ripped me off over $1000 us, and when I spoke to them they said they had my conversation on tape recording. I told them to listen to the tape, they talked around it. I said I did not want it, they assured me my card would not be billed... they billed me anyway... and they did not send in the mail what they said they were going to give me - a course - this is a scam!!!

They are located of of Salt Lake City, Utah, the president is a Mormon Bishop!!!