Pacific Walk Townhomes / Charges against the apt i rented

1 8333 32nd ave s lakewood wash 98499Lakewood, WA, United States

my name is susan sanchez i moved out of pacific walk townhomes on september 30th 2010 did not leave apartment wrecked i left a forwarding address 4011 pacific ave tacoma washington at a relatives did not receive any statements from pacific walk about any charges i went through a realty reeder office and passed screeening check there was no pacific walk on there wat so ever i lived at madrona apts for almost 5 years moved out dec 1 2015 and did a credit check for laurel gardens apts and got declined due to pacific walk saying i owe 1, 783.00 for what i never received nothing about debt and i went to reeder realty where my credit passed and they no longer have records of my paperwork also pacific walk has new managers/owners now they said they have no file on me from 2010 im writing a dispute cause it showed up on credit report i did on 1/2/16 that 11/20/2010 this account from pacific walk went on my credit im not paying for something i didnt do im on a fixed income of $335.00 ss i have no money i want to dispute this and off my record / credit report there is no paperwork anywhere ive asked all places i am homeless due to this bs about oweing pacific walk no one will rent to me cause of this from 2010 conflict please remove this from my credit report till it is provin to be at fault thank u susan sanchez [protected]

Su