Pacific Sales / Terrible service

1 Huntington Beach and San Diego, CA, United States Review updated:

My parents bought a washer and dryer from Pacific Sales because of the sale price. Don't bother! The money you might save on the appliance you lose in the waste of time and energy you will spend in wasted time and wasted phone calls trying to get them to deliver your product and properly install it and return any calls or answer their phone. Worst service ever experienced by any company hands down! Not only was the washer and dryer not delivered on the day promised not once, not twice but three times, when they finally did show up on the third missed appointment by them, they had the wrong appliance. Then it took another several weeks for them to return with the correct appliance. When they installed it, they did not install it correctly. My parents made several appointments for them to return and install it properly which again they never showed up for. Not only would they make a scheduled appointment and not show up, they then either would not answer their phone, or when the sales guy would finally answer and PROMISE someone would come by the end of the day guess what? NO ONE SHOWS UP. My parents had to travel more than an hour from their main home to their second home where the unit was to be installed more than five or six times. They are elderly so it is not easy for them to do this much traveling for no reason. They would travel to the location, NO ONE WOULD SHOW UP as promised, no one would return their calls or answer their phone, so not only did my parents completely waste their time and energy driving back and forth to get this done, my father missed several days of work waiting around for someone to show up and despite all of their false promises no one would ever show up. I have never in my life heard of such an unprofessional company with the poorest of service and the unfriendliest of people on the phone. Finally when one particular woman received the 10th call from my parents asking where the person who was supposed to arrive was, despite that this is several weeks after promised services and more than two days after the initial promised appointment and my parents waiting around for THREE DAYS for someone to arrive (despite they keep saying oh yeah, we are on our way and no they weren't) the sales woman had the NERVE TO TELL MY MOM she was being rude. Are you kidding me? What do you expect after such a circus act of horrible service and lies. To be kissing your butt! No lady, you should be apologizing for such horrible service and then to turn around and insult the customer? Ridiculous!!! We will NEVER EVER EVER use this company again for any purchases and will tell EVERY SINGLE PERSON we know about it, including the Better Business Bureau. This company is nothing but horrible service and lying agents who do not deliver what they promise and do not follow through. God only knows how long the appliance will last, because if it ever breaks down I can guarantee you they will not be there to fulfill their warranty. LOSER COMPANY!!!

Mk

Comments

• Ri
      26th of Sep, 2011

On 6/16/11 we purchased a Kitchen Aid side by side from the Temecula store after it was delivered we noticed the doors would slam shut so hard that the containers in the door would rattle and 2 even broke after 4 calls we finally got a service rep to come out, adjusted the legs and told us that was all he could do also the fronts of the drawers would come off when you tried to pull them out this has been going on now since June and the manager refuses to do anything so we are stuck with this lemon that we bought in good faith, since then we have bought a dishwasher and Range from Lowes with no problems beware of this store.

• Ri
      26th of Sep, 2011

The above comment regards Pacific Sales Temecula Ca.