Pacific Sales / Inferior customer service

Following up a product that has been paid off is a nightmare. After they got my money they don't want to be bothered. No live person to take calls. I can not leave a message because their voice mails are full. Try this number [protected] or [protected] and you will know what i mean. They do not have a customer complaints number or email address where you can send messages or complaints.

Promised date for them to call never happens.

Our project has been delayed for a month now because of pacific sales failure to deliver.

Comments

• Mi
      19th of Sep, 2007

I have had a problem with Pacific Sales for almost 1 year now. Our fridge arrives with a damaged door and they have come to replace the door 3 times ( over the past year) as it takes 3 months for them to order a [censored] door.
    Today another door came that was more damaged than the original . The other two doors they ordered and brough to replace were the wrong doors. To top it off the Bosch fridge ice dispencer broke about 3 months ago and the part to replace it has taken this long to arrive.. and along with the damaged door, the part they brought for the ice despencer was the wrong one .
    They all seem like nice people there , but they have dropepd the ball on this and they don't seem to want to solve the problem .
    SO THINK !
    This is how they treat you after dropping 20k there on new appliances...
    I hate to think the service you'll get if you just buy a washer & dryer....

• Gi
      28th of Sep, 2007

I just recently purchased an oven, a cook top stove and a microwave from Pacific Sales. The customer service I received inside the store was good. After my appliances were delivered, my installer noticed the oven I purchased was not the right size. I called Pacific Sales immediately and that's when I discovered that once you make your purchase the customer service no longer exists. Everytime I called them and I had to call them many times because they do not return calls, I was on hold for a ridculous amount of time. The one call I time I was on hold for almost 30 minutes.
    I eventually got them to exchange my oven but then they screwed up the delivery. At this date, I still do not have the right size oven and in the meantime time I have to store the the oven they initially delivered. I attempted to contact the president of Pacific Sales but for whatever reason, there doesn't seem to be any contact information on the web for this company. All I want to do now is get my oven and never have to deal with this company again. It is obvious that once you make that purchase they could care less about customer service..

• Gi
      1st of Oct, 2007

My oven saga continues. My new oven was delivered Sat 9/29/07. I asked the delivery man to verify he had the correct oven this time before he left my house. He looked at the box and assured me he was delivering the correct oven. He took the oven he delivered the week before and left me with what I thought was the correct size oven. The person doing the installation of the oven came by Monday 10/1/07. This particular installer had already hooked up my microwave and cooktop range a weeek ago and he was the one that discovered the original oven I purchased was the wrong size. Since he was already familiar with my situation he assumed as I did that I now had the correct oven. He removed my old oven then proceeded to install the new oven when he discovered once again that the oven was the wrong size. Pacific Sales delivered the same size oven twice. The oven the delivery person left was the exact same oven that he took away. I was pissed........ To top it off, it was Monday and Pacific Sales is not open on Mondays. So now I'm stuck with a big hole in my wall where an oven should be and I have to store an I can't use until they replace it. Unbelieveable!!!!!!! I've never seen service this bad. I left a message for the sales rep however, a have zero confidence he will return my call.

• Pe
      17th of Jan, 2008

Dito...Dito...Dito...Deja Vu!!! I have placed four orders for four sets of replacement washers and dryers as part of a four unit apartment building we have rehabbed over the last year. The story is exactly the same. Pacific Sales has a courteous and knowledgeable sales staff but once the credit card is swiped you will find yourself lost in the Pacific Sales Black Hole. On three of the four orders it was one mistake after another...wrong model delivered, missed and delayed delivery dates, damaged appliance delivered...and always the same frustration with 5-20 minute waits on hold, unanswered voice mails, no available email address at their web site. The result is I consistently have to reschedule my other craftsman and am loosing additional rental income as my project is further delayed. My suggestion, take advantage of their helpful sales staff in making informed decisions and then go home and order the product via the internet and save the sales tax and is some cases even receive free or discounted delivery!

13th of Mar, 2008

We bought 3 appliances from them. When I called our salesman he was condescending for no reason, argumentative, asked invasive questions which I responded were irrelevant and none of his business. His questions had nothing to do with why I was calling. In the store he never mentioned once you purchase the item, it's yours, no returns even if you hate what you bought and are having troubles. He gave me bum advice about what to do about adjusting a product and I really don't see why I should be adjusting anything. One of the installer(s) who said give him a call is not returning our calls and is ignoring us. We have been put through h*ll and in the end, are unhappy with what we purchased in the electronics dept. which only needs a slight adjustment. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE unless you don't need any follow up care and are mechanically inclined. Oh, and btw, they aren't cheap. Our salesman got wise with me for no apparent reason. He made us angry and we are not sure exactly how to deal with these people.

14th of Mar, 2008

every day that goes by, we are more enraged than the day before. we are ignored, mocked when we finally reached our salesman who did not have the courtesy to call us back, ignored by one of PS's subcontractors, and now, after speaking with an attorney, called them 'unethical.' the subcontractor is nothing more than a thug. all of it is disgusting. i hope nothing goes wrong mechanically with this merchandise. all we need is some minor adjustments and we are simply furious. NEVER AGAIN. we are not used to being treated this way.

• He
      2nd of May, 2008

I purchased a new Whirlpool Duet HT washer and dryer (9400 SW) from Pacific Sales. A month and a half later the washer stopped working. When I called Pacific Sales Appliace Repair Assistance the first available service call was two weeks later. I called Whirlpool directly and had someone out in 4 days. Unfortunately, Whirlpool is just as incapable as Pacific Sales and could not fix the washer. When I asked for a refund or replacement of the defective washer, Pacific Sales would not authorize it blaming Whirlpool (3 service calls were needed before replacing an item according to Pacific Sales). I have received no assistance from Pacific Sales. As noted in previous comments, Pacific Sales does not stand behind their products sold and once you've paid for a product they will not bother with you. It has now been over 3 weeks and 3 service calls and I still have a defective and unusuable washer sitting in my laundry room. Pacific Sales should take full responsibility and take it up with Whirlpool themselves and leave the customer satisfied. I have discouraged family, friends and acquaintances from purchasing any products from Pacific Sales. IF YOU EXPECT ANY CUSTOMER SERVICE ONCE A PURCHASE IS MADE, DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM PACIFIC SALES.

• Ga
      1st of Jun, 2008

Thank you all for your comments. I was just about to buy a high-end washer and dryer from Pacific Sales. You just saved me from all that woe.

• Lu
      6th of Jul, 2008

I know these guys suck money... I have been calling every alternate days and some times every day... They dont do proper customer service.. My fridge is broken and its almost 20days. They said the parts is been ordered but its in backorder.. I wish I had seen this webpage before I could have bought in Pacific sales...

• Ti
      29th of Oct, 2008
    Pacificsales - Broken Refrigerator

My husband and I just purchased a Viking Refrigerator from Pacificsales in Irvine. We were told it was a "floor model". Upon deliver we discovered that wasn't the true case. It was so badly damaged that our Viking Executive Appliance Repair service would not even touch it. We were given an extensive report of all the damages. Which included electrical taped wires, etc. Come to find out the refrigerator was already previously sold to a customer, they returned it due to damages, the store put it back out and sold it to my family as a "floor model". The door doesn't even shut so the alarm continually goes off. This unbelievable that a company would allow this to be delivered to someones home. Appalling! I have called, I have called the District Manager everyday, I have sent faxes, I have sent letters, I have called the Corporate office for the President Phil Lee and NO RESPONSE. It is obvious that this company does not need customers! Buyers Beware.

• Da
      13th of Nov, 2008

I recently spent several thousand dollars purchasing all new kitchen appliances in your Pacific Sales Burbank store. While in the store a few times, making decisions on the big ticket purchase items, I overheard one sales person, Verzine, repeatedly recommend to everyone “Mike” for the best & least expensive installation. I asked Verzine for an installer referral list. She said “Mike” with “Modern Installation” is not on the list, but he is the best and cheapest installer around, because he is a one man company with no overhead or employees. Each time I was in the store, I could overhear Verzine recommending this guy “Mike”. Well I took her advice. And I’m suffering now.

He was very undependable. A simple install dragged on for weeks! He constantly had excuses that he was super busy with many other install jobs to come back and finish my job. Now that my install is complete, I’m having nothing but problems. Everything is not working correctly. When I called repair people I was informed that the install was done improperly. Most likely done by an “unprofessional & unlicensed” person I am told. When I call Mike or Verzine to tell them about my install problems neither one returns my calls. I will now take Mike to court and possibly Pacific Sales for Verzine’s recommendations. Though I have learned what type of people I’m dealing with in the community and I fear for my family. I am VERY upset with Verzine recommending “Mike” to me and to every customer in Pacific sales. I am now certain that Verzine must be getting a commission from Mike for recommending all the customers to call/use him. I am writing to inform you of what is going on in with my name upheld for again I fear revengeful retaliation from both Verzine and Mike on this complaint. They both have my address.

Very Upset & Unhappy Customer

Pacific Sales - Bait and Switch
    Pacific Sales
    Burbank
    California

Called Pacific Sales Burbank about a television they had in their advertisement. Was told they had one in stock and would save it for us. Went down 45 minutes later and found television was not in stock (supposedly employee error telling us it was) but they had a better television that would cost more.

21st of Apr, 2009

I agree very poor service. will no longer shop there. Waiting for 4 months for them to replace the refrigerator door handle they scratched during delivery. They replaced scratched one with dented one. Three months later they replaced dented one with stainless steel one. My refrigerator is white. Three calls this month they keep changing new delivery date. No one to take your call except some Geek Squad scheduler. It's a pity they used to be a good store. Wonder if it's cause Best Buy is now their owner?

• Ji
      13th of Jul, 2009

Me too! Meee tooo!!!
    What a JOKE this place is and I dealt with a SUPERVISOR! Her name was Angel and she sure is an Angel because she referred me to WDC (Warehouse Discount Center)! I am in Northridge and she told me that WDC is their biggest competitor after a GREAT DEAL of FRUSTRATION with her! Gail upstairs was WONDERFUL at WDC and we spent even more $$$ at WDC because of Gails GREAT SERVICE! She knows her products and keeps you informed of everything going on with your order. Pacific Sales just has to be a be fat tax write off for Best Buy, (the owners) because they really really don't act like they care about your business and they are hardly ever open and DO NOT answer their phones! It's just so sad people waste their time trying to do legitimate business with them. And can you believe? A "higher upper" at Pacific Sales referred me to Warehouse Discount Center! What does THAT tell ya'??? WDC ROCKS! GO THERE>>>YOU'LL SEE!!!

• Mr
      1st of Dec, 2009

I appreciate everyone's time and effort in posting these comments, which are sure to save other consumers a lot of time and money. I need to buy a new refrigerator and I will stay away from Pacific Sales. Thank you. Diligent Consumer.

• To
      1st of Mar, 2010

See post made on 3/1/10 regarding Fridigaire.

28th of Jun, 2010
    Pacific Sales - Stay away
    Pacific Sales

I purchased a refrigerator from Pacific Sales and paid for it in full at time of purchase over a month ago. They still have not delivered it.

• Jt
      12th of Feb, 2011

In short the comments above are true, I was told be the Woodland Hills store manager "to do what ever I need to do" it doesn't bother him if I have a problem, and it doesn't work the way he told me it would". Wont help me or direct me to help with my complaint of a cooktop problem. Very unprofessional and will not deal with them or Best Buys. There are to many user friendly businesses out there to deal with, and not these mean and unhelpful people. I am informing everone I know NOT to buy from PACIFIC SALES.

• Pa
      26th of Feb, 2011

Pacific Sales is horrible

• Do
      28th of Mar, 2011

i bought an LG led hdtv at pacific sales on 03/03/11. when i asked about the tv, pacific sales salesperson didn't tell me that this tv has been discontinued and it has problems. pacific sales also claims that they will beat anyone's price at any other stores. i found out that best buy sells a newer model of the led hdtv for the same price. pacific sales representatives lied to me just to get my money. pacific sales policy says that i can return the tv and get my money back if the tv is found to be defective after LG does diagnosis. they gave me LG's number and LG told me that they don't even diagnose tv, but only do repairs. pacific sales lied again about their policy. if LG repairs my TV, pacific sales will not let me return this tv. i would never buy anything again at pacific sales.