Pacific Sales / Poor customer service!

Pacific Sales delivered a brand new Bosch refrigerator without the cord to connect it to the water supply. I've been informed it will take at least 7-10 business days for them to send one, then left on hold for more than 40 minutes while waiting for a manager to answer the phone. Sales man did not return my original call, even though I have purchased all of my high end kitchen appliances from them. NOT GOOD!!!

Comments

Pi
  10th of Jul, 2014
Pacific Sales - poor customer service
Pacific Sales
Costa mesa

two years ago I purchased a high end front loading clothes washer. Early June 2014 it stopped working. I phoned the extended warranty people to repair and they said that due to an issue on their end my extended warranty (which I signed up and paid for) had not been submitted. No problem they said, we'll handle it. Days became weeks became months. It's now mid July and the repair has yet to be made. I called repeatedly and spoke with the managers at Pacific sales and though they were nice enough on the phone they did not make any extra effort to make things happen fast. Didn't look to smooth things out with me. Really failed to recognize an unhappy customer and WANT to make things right. So I figured I would call their corporate office and finally get some attention. I asked for a manager and explained the whole mess with her. Again she did little to smooth things over with me. No follow up call. Really no care at all from the corporate office. I'm still amazed that companies can have such poor customer care and still survive.
My wife and I have spent well over $20, 000.00 with Pacific sales over the years but that has come to an end. If this is how they are being run then no thank you.