Pacific Poker / Pacific Poker staeling money

1 Russia Review updated:

Not long ago I’ve deposited $33 on my Pacific Poker account. I also received $8 from Pacific Poker as a bonus on my first deposit. I was actually surprised and glad with that, for I usually play low limits and that made a sufficient bankroll for my game.

So I had $41 on my account. I played 2 double or nothing 2$ SNGo’s, one I lost, the other one I won. Several days later I logged in my account again and found out that I have only $16 on it!

Right away I asked a Live Support operator about missing money. They said that they are “not sure” what has happened to my account and promised to review it and email me.

I was very upset with that. I waited for 2 days and got no response from Pacific Poker Support. So I wrote once again to Live Support:

Ekaterina: Hi! Can you please tell me where did money go from my account?

Arlene J.: please note that the bonus funds were credited to your account in error

Arlene J.: this is due to the promotion that was offered to our members that assisted them in moving up a status level

Arlene J.: when the points were credited, it created a problem which caused your second part of the bonus to be credited to your account

Ekaterina: I've deposited $33 where is it????

Arlene J.: one moment let me review your game history

Ekaterina: and what bonuses are you talking about??? I only got $8 on my first deposit!!!

Ekaterina: so, I had $41 and now only 16

Ekaterina: what has happened?

arlene J.: I am reviewing your account

Arlene J.: it is taking a bit longer than expected

Arlene J.: would you like me to email you with an update?

Ekaterina: I want my money back

Ekaterina: I don’t understand where did it go and why

Ekaterina: I suppose that pacific poker is stealing money from players

Arlene J.: I understand that, please allow me to review your account so that I may advise you of the status of your funds

Ekaterina: the day before yesterday a manager told me the same

Ekaterina: no e-mail till now

Ekaterina: how long I must wait to get my money back?

Ekaterina: this is unacceptable

Arlene J.: I am sorry for the inconvenience Ekaterina

Then this operator promised to email me in an hour with the update, and in my turn I promised to have this “inconvenience” posted on every poker forum I find. More than 72 hours have passed and still no response… So if Pacific Poker stuff doesn’t care to keep their promises, I surely do.

Comments

• Ca
      11th of Feb, 2010

Hear, Hear, online poker is manipulatory. outrageous outdraws and the like. WHY DON'T ONLINE POKER SITES PLAY FAIR. B$M CASINOS ODDS ARE WAY DIFFERENT. I'VE HAD IT WITH ONLINE ###. NOW MORE OUTDRAWS ALL THE TIME WITH OUTRAGEOUS ODDS. FULLTILT...POKER STARS... YOU HAVE LOST MY BUCK. NO MORE BULL ###. CARL SCHOUTEN SKULLDOG...AKQJTHARTS I'M DONE WITH YOU.

• Se
      1st of Mar, 2010

Pacific poker silently has taken money from my account with not ONE attempt at contacting me. They took almost 13$ a month from me for 6 months. I only had about 115$ in my account but still, they took almost the whole thing. The really stupid thing is that Pacific poker would have probably made more money from me by me playing in hundreds of poker hands than the 75$ stupid dollars that they took from me. Now im going to post my bad experience to every poker forum i can find. So basically pacific poker gets less money from me and bad publicity as well. The worst part is Pacific poker does not even attempt to contact you, not ONCE!! Tke your money somewhere else, it is not safe at pacific poker.

• Sl
      29th of Nov, 2010

Pacific Poker is very fake and staged. It is all set up. I believe, they make you win a bit in the beginning or anytime then make you lose continuously. Maybe, some of the people we face online are one of their employees and they know what the flops, turn, river would be and secretly take our money. Sometimes, we have very good hands--we're winning on the flop then lose on the river by some dumb hand. NEVER DEPOSIT MONEY TO THEM. Try and play freerolls only!
    I have been only playing freerolls and won some money. I registered in an 8cents game 1st place 3d laptop, 2nd place ipad, 3rd place is a $100 voucher that you can supposedly use to purchase stuff online on their website.
    I won 3rd place and still haven't gotten anything, nor did they send me some e-mail to provide information on what, when, where is it, or how to use it.

IN CONCLUSION,
    NEVER TRUST PACIFIC POKER!!! THEY ARE STEALERS!!! LIARS!!! AND FAKE!!!
    UGHHHHHH YOU SUCK PACIFIC POKER!!!

• Th
      1st of Apr, 2011

Please email me to the truthaboutonlinepoker@gmail.com reporting your problems on the pacific network and check this website: thetruthaboutluckyacepoker.blogspot.com
    I´ve created this blog to defend people like you that have been hurt by the Pacific Network. We have to be united, we can only hurt this criminal poker networks if we join strengths to rise against them!