Pacific Naturals / Didn't get what I paid for
I purchased A bottle of diet pills on May 30, and i used the tracking # for the item on USPS website and it said it had delivered on June 2, 2008. but the post office or mail delivery person knows of any package that was supposed to be delivered. It's now June 21 and Ive have sent so far 3 of those shipping complaint forms and no one has contacted me at all. I am very angry because they don't even have a option when you call the number to speak to someone and get the mess straightened out. I wonder if you can sue these people. I am out of 50$ basically.
More Pacific Naturals Complaints & Reviews
- Pacific Naturals - Can't cancel/ find contact infi 
- Pacific Naturals Clean Whites And Idol White - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES
- Pacific Naturals - Unauthorized Charges to my Credit Card 
- Pacific Naturals - Bogus operation, email not working 
- Pacific Naturals - Unethical behaviour
- Global Naturals / Pacific Naturals - (colon cleanser) digestit
- Pacific Naturals - Wrong product
- Pacific Naturals - Unauthorized credit card charges scam
- Pacific Naturals - Product - Expiration Date
- Pacific Naturals - exp: "is exportation date"???