Pacific Marine Consultants / Awful company

Pacific Marine Consultants
I had a past due bill with a phone utility company, and they called a third party a friend of mine to talk to me to get me to pay the bill. This debt collection agency needs to be reported and have their license to run a business removed. They do NOT follow government law. They repeatedly called the third party to discuss my bill 3 times in two days. When I called WEST ASSET MANAGEMENT, I asked to speak to a supervisor, he refused to give me to a supervisor, I had to talk to him. Secondly, I asked him if he was familiar with the LAW "FAIR DEBT COLLECTORS ACT" - that they are not allowed to call a third party to discuss MY bill. HE started screaming at me, and told me he can call anyone HE wants to to discuss this bill. I told him that I work for a financial institution and if I discussed any clients business to a third party, I would be FIRED. They do not operate by the law. Someone desperately needs to sue this company, and put them out of business. Can any government agency put these guys out of business, they seriously, need to have their license revoked to run a business. Maybe it's time President Obama needs to look at collection agencies, and fire their CEO for the way they do business.