pacific herbal vicerex / have not recd after paying

I ordered vicerex from pacific herbal online on 5/20/09 as of 7/21/09 I have not recd product. My credit card was charged on 5/20/09 including paying $13.00 for 2-3 day delivery. Their ad said shipment would be in 5-6 business days. I have emailed them four times with no response.

Jb

Comments

• Db
      26th of Jul, 2009

I have the exact same problem. Time to dispute charge with CC company

• Ld
      19th of Aug, 2009

DO NOT buy from Pacific Herbal, they're scamming money from credit cards and not shipping product. A friendly Jamaican fellow may follow up your e-mails to Vicerex telling you they are out of business and urging you to buy his his identical formula: Firminite... beware here too, you'll probably lose more money!

Contact your credit card company right away if you've already made a purchase. Safer to buy from eBay sellers!

• Fi
      21st of Sep, 2009

I am the customer service manager at Firminite. The customer is wrong in this case. We are not associated with Vicerex or in partnership with them. Firminite is a different company. Our company name is West Coast Herbals. We are not in the business of scamming customers. We have been in business for several years and check our Better Business Bearau ratings.

I checked the records but I dont see any order being placed under your name. If you need further assistance, please call me at 877 782 6464 or email me at support@firminite.com. We will be glad to assist you.

Regards
    Scott Miller
    Customer Care Manager
    West Coast Herbals
    www.firminite.com

• La
      11th of Jul, 2011

This company is not even legally registered under the California Secretary of State! Supposedly the company is West Coast Nutritionals, LLP but that company does not exist. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!