Pacific Geek / Terrible experience

I made a purchase with this scam company. They advertise things that are never in stock. After going back and forth over the phone, email, phone and email, the guy said that pacificgeek.com was going to reimburse $2500 dollars and after more than a year they have not done so. The guy even changes names and always says 'I will speak with the accounting department' well guys this is a one guy show and he is very good at stealing. Never buy from this company. Is a scam..

Bo

Comments

Zi
  14th of Feb, 2012
Pacific Geek - never received refund for return
Pacific Geek
Boulder City
Nevada
Phone: 7025058177
pacificgeek.com

SCAMMERS SCAMMERS SCAMMERS..They will rip you off..BE CAREFUL!!!I think I've just received the worst customer service in my 15 years in the industry. Called them more than 100 times, they never return your voice mails, they never respond your phone call because they know your number and they don’t asnwe. I purchased computer memory chips for 2000 dollars. They sent me non working memory chips and it took for forever to get my refund. They never did full refund. Never ever do business with these guys. We've been trying to get a credit for 12 months... THE WORST

Here is information for the company : Don’t deal with them.

Robert Bajer - 702-505-8177
Boulder City NV 89005
Kirk Frantz - 702-505-8177
Boulder City NV 89005

Se
  24th of Feb, 2012

I had a similar experience. I ended up disputing the charge through the credit card company in order to get a refund. I will never use this company again, and I'm actively seeking to inform the public of their fraudulent practices.