Pacific Gate Development / victim of tom nguyen

1 Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada Review updated:

I am one of many Vietnamese victims of Tom Nguyên (pacific gate Development) . This is a scammer company and I don't know why they still work out there,
I agree with all victims above. What he did and the contract is different, he didn't finish the house as the contract, not pay late fee, not answer phone calls and delay the work when I refused to pay him the extra cost.
Also He asked for 10% last payment when the house just 60% done, I was refused to give him money and want to go to see lawyer, He said if I go to see lawyer My house will be there in next 2 years and not be done.
Please do not trust him, you will be next victims of him.

Ng
Aug 2, 2018

Comments

11th of Aug, 2018

Why don’t you go seek legal advice? Don’t let him get away with it. Tom has done this to many VIETNAMESE people because he knows that the Vietnamese people are unwilling to seek further action due to legal fees

• Su
      28th of Sep, 2018
    Best Best Advice +5 Votes

This man and his company have 24 lawsuits to their name. Perhaps a class action lawsuit against him should be sought.

• Su
      28th of Sep, 2018

I think it's about time for everyone to band together and make this public to the media.

Email: gopublic@cbc.ca

• Aw
      14th of Nov, 2018

@subtrade Hi: We also want to file a lawsuit towards him. Please let me know what you guys want to do. Thanks!

• Le
      15th of Nov, 2018

@awinning You guys should form up a team of people who got scammed by these brother and sister team and file for a class action lawsuit. Can't let them running loose out there to keep on scamming and hurting other people.

• Le

@Leahonesta Or contact Global affair Anne Drewa @ consumermatters@globalnews.ca

• Bu
      20th of Nov, 2018

@Leahonesta Has anyone contacted Global News Yet? Let’s get together...

2nd of Oct, 2018

How do we go about making this public and exposing Tom and his shady ethics?

• Do
      15th of Nov, 2018

How about doing something about instead of continuing to whine about it?

Hope that helps,