P E Labs, Inc - Zirex / Send unwanted products after free sample accepted

I ordered a free sample with $4.95 shipping charges about 30 days ago. They sent one pill. Now they have sent me 10 pills with out my authorization and are trying to get me to pay $1490.95 plus shipping. They informed me that I hadn't read the terms and conditions. I was finally able to open the terms and conditions after 3/4 of an hour trying. Since they had my sign for the package, they have my signature. I think businesses like these should be shut down immediately and charges filed for fraud, intimidation and just down right theft. My credit card company and I are going to everything in our power not to pay these people and also to try to shut them down.

Comments

Ro
  24th of Sep, 2007

I had the same experience as others, being billed $59.95 for a 10 pack that I did not order.
Complained to the VISA card company, and I don't know the details but PE labs refunded my $59.95.

I still have the 10 pack which they claim cannot be returned.
As I understand it, this medication was not meant for humans, but for farm animals. The trial sample worked really well for my ED problem, but withins 20 minutes of taking the pill my eyes became very dilated and I got a headache from what seemed like very bright lights in my house. The vision problem lasted several hours. NO MORE ZIREX FOR ME!

An
  25th of Sep, 2007

I order a free sample of one zirex pill with $4.95 shipping charged. Then they charged me $59.95 for a 10 pack that I did not order and when they send it to me, I returned back to them open and I still haven't get a refunded. Its been a month and I have tried calling them several times to no avail. It makes me mad they taking advantaged of me and all they have to do is credit to my acct. Simple! No exception!

Dm
  1st of Oct, 2007

Ordered one trial pill for shipping charges. Sent one pill plus a bottle of 10 I did not order. I notified my credit card company and they are investigating. I have not opened the bottle of 10.

Ch
  1st of Oct, 2007

I was sent an offer for a free trial bottle of Zirex for $4.95 shipping fee. What I received was one pill. Three letters have gone unanswered. This was clearly false advertising!! I received six e-mails offering the same offer. This does not seem to be a reputable company.

Ro
  1st of Nov, 2007
p e labs/zirex - recieved product and did not order

today 11/01/07 i recieved 2 bottles of this product and never ordered it i don t know which of my charges it was billed to but i don t want it

Ja
  20th of Jun, 2008

I ordered a trial pack and yes I WAS AN ADULT AND READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS! this product works. I have since ordered 3 bottles and i am completely satisfied. It really bothers me that adults in this world blame companies and others for the lack of intelligents. Bottomline is Zirex works and is one of the best sexual stimulants on the market.