Ozsale / jewelry advertised and ordered as per the items shown are misrepresented.

Australia Review updated:

On (3) separate occasions jewelry that I have ordered has presented as cheap rubbish and in reality is not as good as CHEAP rubbish as often seen at week-end markets. This company should be legally investigated for its misconduct.After numerous enquiries re a ladies watch I ordered many months ago apparently went back to the U.S. and there was NEVER any proof of it being delivered in the first place. Enquiries to OZsale NEVER have realised into anything. Jewelry items advertised under so-called 'brand names' arrive in bits of plastic with no brand nor description of the metal or stone as advertised. ALL of it would only fit a child and indeed, I would throw away rather than give any of it to any child. When deliveries are made they come in a lined brown envelope with absolutely NO INVOICE or proof of order. I have spent hundreds of dollars with this organisation but, NEVER AGAIN!!!

Je
Dec 08, 2018

Comments

• Lm
      Jan 24, 2019

I am also having the same issue with two orders of Jewellery. The items are definitely not gold and silver as described, (in fact most are plastic) and one of the claps on a bracelet is even sealed shut with silver paint. After over a month of trying to make contact, I have had nothing but the run around from these guys and no real response. Finally they agreed to a refund but only refunded one item, and then said it was because I had made contact too many times and had created confusion! Are you kidding OzSale? Do yourself a favour and do not purchase anything from these guys. The products are not as advertised and pictured and some of the items I paid for did not turn up. There is zero customer service and follow up is nothing but a run around. I have just managed to finally find a phone number and spoke to a 'Manager' Lovina who advised that people only leave bad reviews because they can't follow instructions! Great deflection skills. These guys should not be in business, care factor zero.

• Li
      May 20, 2019

Yep, same here, the "rose gold" I ordered was cheap rubbish and I have only got half of my refund and no response to y enquiry either.