Ozsale / jewelry advertised and ordered as per the items shown are misrepresented.
On (3) separate occasions jewelry that I have ordered has presented as cheap rubbish and in reality is not as good as CHEAP rubbish as often seen at week-end markets. This company should be legally investigated for its misconduct.After numerous enquiries re a ladies watch I ordered many months ago apparently went back to the U.S. and there was NEVER any proof of it being delivered in the first place. Enquiries to OZsale NEVER have realised into anything. Jewelry items advertised under so-called 'brand names' arrive in bits of plastic with no brand nor description of the metal or stone as advertised. ALL of it would only fit a child and indeed, I would throw away rather than give any of it to any child. When deliveries are made they come in a lined brown envelope with absolutely NO INVOICE or proof of order. I have spent hundreds of dollars with this organisation but, NEVER AGAIN!!!
More Ozsale Complaints & Reviews
- Ozsale.com - Email scam 
- Ozsale - not receiving order
- Ozsale - returns service
- ozsale.com.au - Seller ignores me and doesn't provide order
- www.ozsale.com.au - I didn't get the order, but I was sick of the promises.
- Ozsale - beats headphones
- Ozsale - no response from customer service after 6 days
- Ozsale.com - I will never buy anything from them again!
- Ozsale - lying scam
- Ozsale - website