Ozaroo Retail / terrible experience!

1 Antrim, Northern Ireland, County Antrim, United Kingdom Review updated:

How can this be explained?
They sent me 5 items out of 6, but they charged me for six.
Upon receiving the package I notified them about this and instead of just shipping this missing item I already paid for, they shipped it but charged me for it. When I noticed the charge I called them and asked why the hell they took my money without my confirmation. They said that the price has suddenly increased and that's why they charged more than expected. And never answered my main question: why they charged me if I already paid for this item? Who cares how much it costs now if I bought it one month ago at its previous price? Questions without answers...

Va
Jan 2, 2018

Comments

• Tw
      13th of Sep, 2018

Bad experience !
    I ordered an item I unfortunately can't use in France. It doesn't fit to the electrical outlet. I returned the item and paid 15 € for that. They received the parcel since more than 1 month but I did not get any refund !
    I send them 3 emails and got no answer. I called them and they said they are going to send me an email as they do nt have any access to the datas.
    If you receive exactly what you need, it is ok but in case of problem, you can't get your money back even it is writen they refund within 1 month !
    Avoid this company !