Oxidant-Resv / Fraud

This company charged my credit card $83.18 twice without my permission. I told the representative that I was only interested in the free sample & was specific that I did NOT want to order any additional product.

Comments

Tu
  31st of Jul, 2009

They have some fine print that I missed and they did the same thing to me also. Here's the small fine print and what it Say's:
I finally got a hold of this Company and they refunded my credit card. They give you 3 different phones number to call and the only one that I got through to was the one at the end of this notice, which is 1-877-552-8659.
The terms and conditions are at the bottom of the page and you have to click on it and then it comes up. If I would have read this in the first place I would never had tried the free trial and just pay shipping!!

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

CAREFULLY READ AND AGREE TO PURCHASE TERMS BELOW BEFORE ORDERING:

Offer Details: Start your RISK-FREE Trial now to receive a full one-month supply of Oxidant-Resv (retail price for $109.95) and enrollment in autoship program. You'll have 15 days from the date your order ships to evaluate the product and see the results for yourself. If you enjoy our product, simply do nothing. The card you provide today will be automatically charged the super low price of $87.13 at the end of your 15-day trial period ... a 21% savings! The charge will appear on your statement as: weightloss8775526859. If, for ANY reason, you decide that Oxidant-Resv is not for you, simply call 1-877-552-6859 before the end of the 15 day trial period and return the unused portion. You will not be billed further. Unless you call to cancel, beginning 30 days after your order date, you'll continue to get a fresh one-month supply of Oxidant-Resv every 30 days for the low price of $87.13 (+$3.95 shipping)... a 21% discount! … charged to your card. Cancel anytime.

Oxidant-Resv
1007 NW 31st Avenue
Pompano Beach, Fl 33069

Customer Service: 1-877-552-6859

© 2009 Oxidant-Resv. All Rights Reserved.

Gm
  3rd of Aug, 2009

This is fraud! I agreed to pay $3.95 s/h for a FREE one month supply of Oxidant Resv.
They immediately charged my credit card $88.00. The capsules came with a brochure and no statement of any kind. No account number or e-mail address where customer service can be reached. I tried several phone number where you are put on hold with loud music for a long time. I gave up waiting.
I found there are several web sites where they are advertising this product. I watched the video with Barbara Walters and decided it was worth TRYING. Putting in small print "terms" at the bottom of the page that has to be clicked on is a fraudulent way to do business. If I had seen that and read it I would never have order the so called FREE sample.
It IS NOT free. I would never have agreed to auto send & billing without first trying the product.

Wt
  3rd of Aug, 2009

They charged by CC .99 and still I haven't received the product. In less than 15 days from the order, they charged by CC $87.13. I have called Customer Service: 1-877-552-6859 and cancelled my order but want to speak to a live person. Has anybody found a way to do so?

Am
  7th of Aug, 2009

stay on the line for 25 minutes--a lady comes on with a 3 digit id #--speaking at 10 words pwer sec.

the net result is that they do not have FREE samples and that the customer has signed up for automatic bank withdrawl if the "sample" is not returned within 15 days. lol--so

meaning that whatever you do --they will attempt to deduct $80 plus from your bank.

if you have a good bank as mine--{first natl bank -n platte, ne} and you catch it before it clears--the bank will not pay it

Mu
  10th of Aug, 2009

This company is a total trainwreck. STAY AWAY from it. I called several times and their phone system just piped in other people complaining about the same problem--being billed for the product and not wanting it. Other times I would get the "customer service" person who would claim he couldn't hear me and he would call me back--but he never did. I called back and he claimed his computer didn't work. Most of the time when I called I got "all circuts busy" or I would be put on hold and then disconnected.

Today I tried their online chat customer service. It was so awful it was funny. Here for your enjoyment is circular logic at its finest...

(CA-021) Arlene: Hello, how may I assist you today?

Alison Arnold: OXIDANT-RES 877-546-4392 CY 87.13 . I did not order this and I am disputing the charge.

(CA-021) Arlene: I'd be happy to assist you with your concern, but please allow me to pull up your record first. Please stay with me on livechat while I pull up your record.

(CA-021) Arlene: May I have the last 4-digits of your credit card please so I can verify that the account I have pulled up is correct?

Alison Arnold: yes. just let me get it for you

Alison Arnold: 9319

Alison Arnold: hello?

(CA-021) Arlene: I have successfully pulled up your account for Resveratrol Ultra

(CA-021) Arlene: And that account is still active.

Alison Arnold: I don't want an account. I want my money back

Alison Arnold: hello

(CA-021) Arlene: May I know the reason you wish to cancel your account?

Alison Arnold: Because you charged my account full price for a free sample. After you charged my account I received the first box with the product. I don't trust the way you do business and I want nothing to do with your company.

Alison Arnold: I'll send your "free" sample back unopened.

(CA-021) Arlene: It's clearly stated on our terms and conditions that if your account remains active after the 15 day free trial period starting on the date of order, you will be billed for the full amount of the product. The product is a monthly supply for as long as your account remains active. Since your account was not canceled you were billed for the full month supply.

(CA-021) Arlene: Is there anything else that I can assist you with?

Alison Arnold: I didn't get the "free" sample until after you billed me full price.

Alison Arnold: I tried to call several times and was told the phone lines weren't working, the computer wasn't working, we'll call you back. I never received a phone call back

(CA-021) Arlene: May I please ask for your shipping address in order to verify that our records are correct.

Alison Arnold: I do not want this product. I am disputing the charge with the bank. I am going to the state to register a complaint about your fraudulent practices.

Alison Arnold: P.O. box 601, O'Brien, Or 97534

(CA-021) Arlene: That is not our return address.

(CA-021) Arlene: Please wait a moment while I cancel your account.

Alison Arnold: What?-not your return address? That's my address. Yoiu asked for my address, what do you mean that is not your address

(CA-021) Arlene: I have successfully canceled your account. Your cancellation number is1607565

(CA-021) Arlene: Now that your account is canceled you will not receive any additional shipments of our product and there will be no further charges to your account.

Alison Arnold: Great. Now I want my money back.

Alison Arnold: 87.13--You had no right to charge me for that and I want my money back

Alison Arnold: Hello

(CA-021) Arlene: You may return one bottle for a refund. Just kindly return the bottle with your RMA # clearly marked on the outside of the package to:

(CA-021) Arlene: Returns Department

(CA-021) Arlene: 3007 Greene St

(CA-021) Arlene: Hollywood, Fl. 33020

(CA-021) Arlene: Your RMA # is 1607565-9211298

(CA-021) Arlene: As soon as we receive the bottle, you will be notified that your refund is in process. After that, please allow 5 days for the refund to be credited back to your account.

(CA-021) Arlene: It is highly recommended that you keep the receipt and or the tracking # of the returned package.

(CA-021) Arlene: Is there anything else that I can assist you with?

Alison Arnold: What address should I return it to?

(CA-021) Arlene: 3007 Greene St

(CA-021) Arlene: Hollywood, Fl. 33020

(CA-021) Arlene: Is there anything else that I can assist you with?

Alison Arnold: I am disputing the charge with the bank. I don't trust this company at all. I will send you your product today.

Alison Arnold: hello

Alison Arnold: I did not recieve the "free" sample until after you charged my card.

Alison Arnold: You had no right to charge me

Alison Arnold: That is why I am disputing the charge with the bank and contacting the state regarding your fraudulent practices

(CA-021) Arlene: Since i hve escalated your conern to our shipping department, rest assured that you will definitely get the product.

(CA-021) Arlene: Is there anything else that I can assist you with?

Alison Arnold: I don't want your product.

Alison Arnold: I do not want you to send me anything. I want you to give me a refund now.

Alison Arnold: BTW, this entire chat session is going online to every scam website out there. Anybody who does a search for OXI-RESV will see this

Alison Arnold: https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/oxidant-resv-c233806.html

(CA-021) Arlene: Is there anything else that I can assist you with?

Alison Arnold: WHat? Are you sending me another bottle? I don't want another bottle.

Alison Arnold: I will send you the bottle I just received--my supposed free sample--but please do not send me anything more

(CA-021) Arlene: Since your account is cancelled, you will not recieve any bottle.

(CA-021) Arlene: Is there anything else that I can assist you with?

Alison Arnold: So are you telling me that the "free" sample isn't free?

(CA-021) Arlene: It is clearly stated in the website that we only give a free trial period not a free product..

Alison Arnold: O.K., since I just received the product, when did the free trial peroid begin?

(CA-021) Arlene: Upon placing the order.

(CA-021) Arlene: Is there anything else that I can assist you with?

(CA-021) Arlene: Are you there?

Alison Arnold: So, You give people a "free" trial period of 15 days, but you don't deliver the product until after the trial period is over?

(CA-021) Arlene: I apologize for the inconvenience.

Alison Arnold: You can answer my last question

(CA-021) Arlene: We are not the shipping department sir.

(CA-021) Arlene: Will there be anything else that I can assist you with today?

Alison Arnold: What does that have to do with anything? You are the customer service department and you represent the company. Your company did not deliver the product in a timely fashion and you are now billing me for a trial period that you didn't give me.

(CA-021) Arlene: Since i have escalated your concern to our shipping department, rest assured that you will definitely get the product.

(CA-021) Arlene: Is there anything else that I can assist you with?

Alison Arnold: What product? Read your own post. What product?

(CA-021) Arlene: Resveratrol Ultra

Alison Arnold: I do not want any Resveratrol Ultra. As I have already stated.

(CA-021) Arlene: But you have to wait for it and return to us for your refund request.

(CA-021) Arlene: Is there anything else that I can assist you with?

Alison Arnold: In your previous post you said this " Arlene: Since your account is cancelled, you will not recieve any bottle. "-- now you are telling me that I will receive a bottle.

Alison Arnold: What is it. Will I receive a bottle or not?

(CA-021) Arlene: I'm sorry for the delay. I'll be right with you.

(CA-021) Arlene: You will receive your trial bottle.

(CA-021) Arlene: Now, you have to wait for it for you to return to us and be refunded.

(CA-021) Arlene: Now, aftter that, you will not receive any bottle from then.

(CA-021) Arlene: Will there be anything else that I can assist you with today?

Alison Arnold: Please reread this chat session. As you will see, I just received the trial bottle. I do not want it and I will return it. In fact you have already given me the information to return it!

Alison Arnold: I do not want any more product and I want my money back

(CA-021) Arlene: You will not receive any bottle sir.

Alison Arnold: You charged me without providing the product for a trial

(CA-021) Arlene: Return the bottle you have and your refund request will be in process

(CA-021) Arlene: Will there be anything else that I can assist you with today?

Alison Arnold: Your company did not deliver the product in a timely fashion and you have charged my card for a trial period that you didn't give me. That is fraud.

(CA-021) Arlene: I do apologize for the inconvenience.

(CA-021) Arlene: Is there anything else that I can assist you with?

Alison Arnold: No. I'll go to the bank and dispute the charge. Please inform your billing department. Thank you

(CA-021) Arlene: Thank you for visiting, I hope you have a great day!

Chat session has been terminated by the site operator.

Li
  15th of Aug, 2009

Yes, it's easy to overlook the Terms & Conditions but in print they are exactly as Allison learned here from Arlene.

It would be helpful if both Arlene could speak it and Alison could understand English. It makes Alison sound obtuse on top of being angry.

We all learn from reading a few of these offers that a free trial always entails a payment and some days of MBG [money back guarantee] period. That is, no one is sending you free samples [even tho' S&H probably would cover the manufacturing cost].

TANSTAAFL.

Kw
  20th of Aug, 2009
Oxidant-Resv - on line free trial of resveratrol
Israel
assistmyorder.com

On line offer for a thirty day free trial of reseveratrol. Did not see (supposedly in fine print) that unless I canceled in two weeks they would send me the product monthly and charge my credit card. I did not order the product. I tried to call phone number shown on my credit card bill and it disconnected, no human answers this number. Also, I tried to go into website and there is no such site. This is a complete and total scam, also, for requesting the free resveratrol trial the same site offered B-labs cream and the same thing happens, they start charging monthly for what is represented to be free, I did not order a monthly supply.

Bi
  25th of Aug, 2009
Oxidant-Resv - Potential Fraud
Oxidant-Resv
3007 Greene St.
Hollywood
Florida
Phone: 877-667-8601

On 7/23/09, I did order the 30 day trial supply of Oxidant-Resv paying only S&H $3.95 and I do not truly remember seeing "terms and conditions". Also, note that BromaCleanse and Oxidant-Resv are the same Company according to Capital One even though they deny being related. The BromaCleanse customer service person knew about Fit Factor online website when I could not properly remember the correct name. Shortly after I placed the order, I rec'd an e-mail from Fit Factory online website acknowledging the fact that I had placed my order indicating that I could use their website for a trial period (cann't remember how long) and then I would be charge a monthly fee. I decided to bail out of this whole event and cancelled my trial period(s). It has been a month but as I remember I got the impression from my conversation with the customer service rep for Fit Factory that they were affiliated organization with Oxidant-Resv and/or BromaCleanse. So when I asked to cancel now before the trial period expired I thought I was cancelling for Oxidant-Resv and Fit Factory. My trial sample of Oxidant-Resv never showed up so I never had any reason to believe that I had not cancelled my order of Oxidant-Resv. If I had rec'd my trial order of Oxidant-Resv in a timely manner, I would have immediately made arrangments again to cancel the order.

On 8/25/09, I rec'd an e-mail from my credit card company, Capital One, Fraud Protection Division regarding suspicious activity on my account. It turned into a nightmare for me. Here are my charges: 7/24/09 Oxidant-Resv for $1.95 and $2.00 as my 30 day supply trial period and; 8/22/09 for Oxidant-Resv for $83.17. As of the date of this posting I not have rec'd my trial offer and whatever the $83.17 represents as I thought I had cancelled my trial order about 7/25/09.

I think this is a pretty good scam, Oxidant-Resv either delays or, in my case, does not send my trial period order in a timely manner. Thinking everything is fine you go past their cancellation date and boom they charge $83.17 on your VISA. In summary, They have charged me $3.95 and $83.17 and I have rec'd nothing from them. I have disputed these charges through VISA and do not plan on paying anything to them.

Ks
  27th of Aug, 2009

There is no way to contact them to stop shipments or return products. Calling is to no avail.

Ti
  27th of Aug, 2009

This what I found on Biolabs website:

To obtain a FULL refund, your return must be postmarked 14 days from the date that the product was originally shipped to you. To return a product for an exchange or FULL refund you will need to obtain a Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA) number by contacting the billing department at 1-877-545-2129.

I hope this helps.

Eu
  30th of Aug, 2009

I, too, fell for this fraudulent “free trial offer”. In my August, 2009 credit card statement, I find two charges of 87.13 by OXIDANT-RES. The only thing I received to date is one FREE sample bottle for which they said I will be charged only the shipping cost. I never agreed to anything BUT the free trial bottle. So why are they charging me $174.26 for two bottle that I never ordered. By the way, I never received the two bottles for which they are charging me. - EUGENE K.

Kn
  31st of Aug, 2009

too have just had the same experience with them as well as a company named Pliatrol. They operate the same way. I am going to write/call the attorney general's offices in both Floriday and Arizona to lodge a complaint. Here is the info for Arizona Some Tips on Preparing a Written Complaint. You can file online or by mail. Same for Florida. Let's all do this and maybe these companies will be investigated?

ARIZONA INFORMATION
First, make a separate list of the things you want to say. Try to separate your feelings from the facts. Present the events in the order in which they happened using dates whenever possible.
Type or print legibly in ink.
Enclose copies of documents such as contracts, letters, advertisements, sales slips, PROOF OF PAYMENT, warranties, papers or other documents that may support your complaint. KEEP THE ORIGINALS FOR YOUR FILES
Remember that your complaint should describe the event or practice which was misleading to you. If possible, you should state why the practice was misleading. MAIL or DELIVER your complaint to either the Phoenix or Tucson Office:
OFFICE OF THE ATTORNEY GENERAL
Telephone: (850) 414-3990
Toll Free within Florida: 1-866-966-7226

Kl
  2nd of Sep, 2009

Welcome to the club. Watch out for AG SKIN Care also. They advertise the product as “facelift in a capsule”, and that the Skin care works best with the Oxidant product. My charges were $163.37 total. I will dispute the amount with my bank and file a complaint. Maybe start a TWITTER thread. Please check your CC debits. I have several small amounts of international transaction fees and ZZS card purchases debits. The merchant code is 5967 direct telemarketing. I traced it back to Oxidant.
Like I mentioned the amounts are small ranging from $0.50 to $ 2.70. Most people do not even bother if they see a charge this low. I would be very pleased if 100, 000 people send me one dollar. I would not have to rely on the unemployment insurance.
I am normal very careful with any Internet purchases and never had any issues. I blame myself and ask my brain what is the problem and what can I do to keep it function at 100 %.
I let you know when I get a response.
Klaus

Or
  2nd of May, 2010

I also signed up for a free trial of oxidant-resv. I didn't see the small print and $83.18 was charged to my account every few weeks. I tried the customer service number and no one answered. I called my credit card and had the charges cancelled. The only problem is ...I did like the product!!! It helped me lose about 10 lbs and for the 1st time ever my finger nails grew. I really would like to know what's in the pills, because I would like to see if there is anything like it at a health food store. Can anyone help!!!