oxi-berry / How To Get Your Money Back

1 3007 Greene stHollywood, FL, United States Review updated:

Im sure most of you know the story, you order a trial package for .99 cents and then your credit card gets charged $87.13 or whatever. Well Im going to tell you how to get your money back. First its going to take alot of phone calls but if you are mad as I was its worth it. The box that your orde comes in has the return address for the product, mine was 3007 Greene St, Holloywood Floridia, 33020. But before sending your product back call [protected] dont select the option to return product select the the 1 to talk with a customer rep, now this is where the waiting starts but dont give up. Tell the rep you want to return product and cancel your account, ask them for a return of product code mine was 14 digits, its your cancellation number-a return number. When you get that number take the box to your local postoffice and send the package back to them certified mail requireing a signature. Make sure that you write the return number that they give you on the front of the box that your returning. Check your postoffice for signature confirmation once they receive the package back. Then its back on the phone with the customer rep who will then process your refund request once you give them your signature confirmation code from your local postoffice. I sent my package back on 8-12 and had my refund credited back on my card on 8-24. I hope this information will be of help to you all, but I've learned my lesson, check out a company first

Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• Ib
      6th of Sep, 2009
    Cleansgold - &trial for 1 dallah - yeah'
    Who KNows

Some how I got sucked up into a trial for Cleansgold and Oxi-Berry from a website - for 1 dallah. Yeah ... When I saw the two $1.00 dollar charges - after it came through my account, I called the 800 numbers. Believe it or not I got a person with a heartbeat, he told me I would be receiving my trial one month supply of the two products within a few days. Well ... the few days passed- and the 15 day trial date end was approaching so I called and canceled, because I ddnot receive either product. Than about a week later, the Cleansgold came and the next ox-berry. I didn't open either box, since I canceled the subscription and sent refused delivery. About two weeks latter I get two charges for $88.87 ... for the products ... I called all of the differants - even the box they came with had another number. After waiting for what seemed like an hour or two - I did get someone on the phone - and started to tell them - that I had canceled the trial before the 15 days - without even hearing me out - they transferred me to their automatic VRU. o again I entered my credit card number - and even their voice response unit (VERU) confirmed my subscription was canceled. It was canceled well before the 15 days were even up - I called again - same thing - no one wanted to speak about about my refund.

Called my bank - they went ahead and reversed the charges - and sent me the forms to fill out my complaint. Meanwhile - another set of charges came - same amount, but under a differant company name. That was last week ... again - called the bank - again they reversed the charges, but this time the charges were from a differant company name but same products. This morning - I looked at my account - again same charges plus two new ones for $3.95, for shipping and handling.

I called my bank - they said the only thing to do is cancel the card and report them to the BBB. I urge all of you to do the same ... these guys are very persistant and have a slew of companies - to get around charging your account - even though they are all under the same umberella corporation - and never believe a company that says it conly costs 1 dallah ... and charge you 88 times it's value ... go with reputable companies - and the only way out is to cancel your account - report the incident to your bank and the BBB and places like this!!!

It's not over yet ... I am still dealing with it ... who knows what tomorow will bring.

• As
      8th of Sep, 2009

Thank you for your comment on how to get my money back. IT WORKED! I was furious to find they had taken out$ 87.13 out of my account. I looked everywhere for a number and they gave me no information in the box it came in. So thank you a hundred times for your help!

• Ki
      1st of Oct, 2009

I am furious!!! I ordered the products advertised on internet AcaiBerr and coloncleanse. The fineprint says you have 14 days to cancel order NOT. I called within the 14 day period and still was billed 39.95
    on my credit card. I called the above number and was given the run around. This is a scam . Is there anything legally we can do??? Please people read the fine print, all of it . Even that will not guarantee you ll not get some kind of charge on your credit card. Just dont fall for it like I did.