Owner.comUnauthorized billing

1 Review updated:

Measha Green who works for Resale By Owner claims that she can rent my timeshare for me. I paid her $399 to do this. Since then I cannot reach her or anyone else that can possible help me. I have spent months calling [protected] talking to someone named Krista who claims that there is no one in that I can speak to and that she will have some one to return my call. Also I have been leaving Measha Green voice mail messages for months that she has failed to returned. At this time I too just want my money back.

Na

Comments

• Li
      Dec 18, 2008

Try these phone numbers. They should be for the offices directly in Florida.
    1700 S Ridgewood Ave
    South Daytona, FL 32119
    [protected]‎ or [protected]‎ - Listed on YellowBook.com as the phone numbers for Resale Buy Owner Com Inc

You can also try this info:
    Contact
    Michael Hooper
    +[protected], Fax: +[protected]
    He's listed as the contact here: http://www.aboutus.org/ResalesBuyOwner.com
    as well as the contact person on their domain registration.

Now you know where their offices are located maybe you could file a case in small claims court.
    Good Luck!

• Li
      Dec 18, 2008

Looks like Mesha has a profile here as well:
    http://www.blackplanet.com/groups/group.html?group_id=1304 - > 2nd announcement towards bottom of page.

• So
      May 12, 2009

Same thing happend to me only his name was David Lanza. He was very aggressive and got me to do my debit card. Afterwards I looked up the company on line and read the negative comments, so I asked that he refund my money, plus the contract he e-mailed me was nothing like what he had told me over the phone. He stated numerous times that the money was between his bank and mine and that I would be refunded. I never signed a contract, and it has almost been a year since this started. I am still leaving messages, but no one will respond, or put the money back into my account. I contacted BBB and filed a complaint, but they never responded to them so they closed the case.

• Ar
      Oct 06, 2009

You can call the owner directly, on his cell phone at [protected]. His name is Michael Hooper.

• Je
      Feb 04, 2010

I'M TRYING TO FIND ANYTHING MORE CURRENT ON RESALEBUYOWNER.COM.
    TRYING TO RENT MY TIMESHARE AT WALT DISNEY WORLD VACATION CLUB AND AM CONSIDERING USING THIS FIRM.

CAN SOMEONE EDUCATE ME BEFORE I GO AHEAD AND GIVE THEM THE MONEY??

THANKYOU